Anyone think white privilege is real? I'm not even a SJW but it's undeniable. Just look at this shit

Anyone think white privilege is real? I'm not even a SJW but it's undeniable. Just look at this shit.

After 8 years of niggerdom and sjw. It is great to see pics like this

>(((white)))

How do I get in on this "white privilege?" It sounds like a sweet deal.

The greatest privilege in the world is American citizenship.

>The greatest privilege in the world is Roman citizenship

The jeb bush kids aren't white

Okay. Fine. Let's say it is, for the sake of argument. What have blacks and hispanics done to ever deserve being "above" whites?

I'm white, and I am not in this picture. You are mistaking white privilege for rich privilege.

Funny how WASP's used to run everything, now it's WASP's working for the Jews.

More and more I find myself being pissed off, not by minorities, but by white liberals who FEEL so much and pretend to empathize with others. This pic is a pretty good representation of that leftist hypocrisy.

other races could have privilege if they could just stop chopping eachother to pieces with machetes over plants and shiny rocks

pretty ugly family desu

What are you talking about? Most Mestizos are already 90% white.

Nothing. Because its white people doing it for them. Just white liberals saying 'It's their turn!!!"

Yea it's fucking awesome

When you try to make an anti-inflammatory cartoon but end up illustrating some of the most fucked up effects of capitalism

Can we just stop and ponder on Dubya's boots for a second ?

Anti-left* oops

Funny enough I'm pretty pissed my white privilege has not kicked in yet....Where the fuck is my wealth, job security, and other such things?
>TFW your only privilege as a straight white male is a significantly lower chance of getting aids or being retarded

of course it is. but it should be real in white countries. if you dont even have local privilege in your own country, you dont have a country

Jeb's wife actually looks presentable there.
But what the hell is that at the top of George Jr.'s boots?

I'm still waiting for my white male privilege to start kicking in.

do i have to fill out a form or something?

reptilians are NOT WHITE

Those are custom made presidential boots. Dubya is a Texan first, American second.

The morally perfect can not be hypocrites.

Exactly.

White privilege is an above average IQ and a work ethic

White privilege is an anti white conspiracy theory

The Royal Family

yes, smarter people have an advantage. it isn't our fault.

It's not mistake. Any time you read 'white privelege' you can just replace it with 'racialpolitik communist horseshit' and it'll be 100% correct.

>be high ranking official
>be white
>in white country
Wowzers Sup Forums just got btfo

>that right side with jeb's disgusting mud kids and gremlin wife

That's not white privilege. It's rich privilege. Something that the average white person does not have.

White Privilege is a snarl word used by SJWs and liberals.

The term that are looking for is "legacy." Wealth and social values are passed down from one generation to another. So the reason whites tend to be successful is the legacy of European superiority. And if a white family isn't wealthy, they teach their children to be fiscally responsible which the blacks do not understand.

It's true that plenty of people suffered under European superiority, but it is no reason to "seek revenge" against white people because of it.

Things like responsibility, productive civic involvement, fiscal responsibility, and good sanitation is the leading reason for European people's success. Notice how the anti-white liberals and their negro allies do not value these things.

Wealthy people have no respect for poor people, including whites, and they really just wish they'd go away. Class has always been a much larger issue than race. The 1% use race to instigate violence and hatred among the lower class.

If this is true, then why is it that white countries empowered the poor by allowed limits and checks and balances in government, while the nigger countries constantly at war or in famine still rely on dictatorships and fascist or communist regimes?

>good sanitation

Muslims were much cleanlier than European counterparts for much of history, look at the reports of how filthy western cities were merely 100 years ago. White people LOVE to be dirty, they walk around bearfoot and go camping and shit. I dont even know one white person that uses a wash cloth.

those are either jews or jew servants

thanks for calling us white, the bullying has gotten to me recently

All the white privilege in that pic isn't doing me any good.

Both European and Middle Eastern Muslims were far ahead of the rest of the world when it came to basic hand-washing and properly cooking foods.

I'm really not sure how the Muslims ended up so filthy in modern times since they historically were a very clean people.

idk user it's done some of us a lot of good

Yeah, that would be nice if it was some kind of club and all white folks looked out for other white folks, but guess what? They don't. I've been ripped off more times by fellow whites then anyone else.

Wow...a picture of George Bush's family...wtf who cares. There are wealthy families everywhere in the world. The fuck is the point of this post.

Well, this morning I woke up still in the same shitty apartment, went to the same same 10 hour a day job for $12.50 a hour and last time I checked my bank account I hadn't gotten any free money based on my skin color.

Working harder than others isn't a privilege.

Unless it's a hereditary, genetic privilege, which many would agree with, but then those accusing us of being privileged don't.

And if this privilege is of a social nature, considering whites are a minority on the planet, who is responsible for that privilege? That can't be whites.