It's time for another pathetic millennial bitching thread!

Why aren't millennials doing anything significant like inventing things, discovering new political ideologies, getting married, or even buying a house? Millennials are in their late 20s-30s yet they've achieved nothing. Why is your generation so worthless?

Other urls found in this thread:

message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=91864
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw I have only 3 dollars

it's partly because information companies are stealing their ideas so fast they don't even think there's a way to invent a piece of hardware and get credit or manufacture something they thought of before someone can steal it or make a "different" version of it. and i agree with them. you'll never get to market before it's flooded with a stolen version.

it undermines the incentives and economics of the whole thing

Sitting on just over 2000 AUD

TBQH it doesn't matter, there will be bank bail-ins before long

>tfw 66 cents

>tfw part of the $20,000+ club

>Saving worthless paper money
I have about 10k in physical gold, tho

>sitting on 40k in general savings and 23k in retirement savings

>owning gold is illegal
>goes to bank
>gimme money my dad told you to
>ok
>*types up some moni*
>charges everybody else interest on this fictitious computer moni

Start saving your $1 bills so that at the end of the day, you put away 2-$4 a day, adding up to up to a $1000 a year

I have nearly $145k in the market and an additional $25k in liquid cash.

Pardon me please while i quit my job, get a new one across the street same day and have inability to figure out why women are shit

why must you use beautiful piet mondrian works to shame me?

bad news m8, the value of everything is determined on the market, unless you are physically using it yourself.

>>Start saving your $1 bills
>implying I have income of any source

This is literally what the jews want.

They want each one of you goyim to have ZERO dollars in savings so you're force to rent and they basically farm you for cash every month.

Everything is too expensive.
Cant even buy a house here if you have an average job, let alone as a struggling millinnial.
Business options amount to importing shit from China and marketing it better than the producer so you can profit off the markup.
Nothing worth doing that will reward you better than just sitting on the couch and playing vidya.

where does this data come from? someone has to be peaking into people's bank accounts to make that happen. i see no reason that should be legal and there's no way it's ethical

related

I wish you luck then user

>DC

That's a lot of welfare.

Because you boomer faggots sold our country out to the Jews and then you wonder why we can't get ahead.

We are inventing new genders and sexualities you dummy.

>tfw have about 12k saved up as a 19 year old attending college and living with my parents.

I guess I'm better off financially this way, but it really sucks living at home.

Currently 110k in bank and over 500k in property, I'm 29.

You just gotta use your brains kids. I don't even work right now, worked maybe 1 year total the last 3 years.

>213 dollars
eh

Of the top ten richest people, one millennial, possibly one gen-x if Bezos counts, but he is on the cusp of baby boomer, the rest are baby boomers or older. Why does gen-x suck so much?
>inb4 pffft, whatever.

There's a lot to this. More than debt is the potential for capital generation. People between the ages of 21-45 are responsible for most of that generation in the US. Unfortunately that generation was going to be too small to meet the nation's needs so the decision was made in senior policy circles to allow immigrants from the southern border into the country. The assumption was that they'd begin having kids at a much more rapid pace than the naturalized citizens. It appears to have worked. In fact, we have what we need which is why we've only seen WAshington BEGIN to get serious about border security in the last 5 years or so.

$49,000
suck it

>still no gf

how the fuck is cali so low when it costs so much to live there and they have one of the highest minimum wages in the country

wish me food please

Saving is pointless, you may as well just spend it and treat yoself.

The amount of people I've seen save save save to enjoy later and wind up dying or being so unwell in older age that they can't enjoy it is horrendous. A whole life denying yourself stuff and then you leave it all behind, kek.

Stop paying for internet then

Use library wifi instead

Sell your booty on craigslist, no shame in doing gay for pay, lad.

my mommy pay for internet
my mommy pay everything except food
my mommy has no money

NEET living off allowance until UBI gets here. 28 years young. Living the dream. Stoned out of my mind as I tyoe this.

Raising the minimum wage means businesses have to reduce the number of employees and or cut hours.

So effectively it doesn't bring anybody out of poverty and just destroys low paying jobs.

Your talking points are off, you're meant to say businesses will raise prices, lad.

What you're suggesting is that businesses can run on half the staff they have but choose not to out of some philanthropic goodness of heart or desire to be surrounded by people. Absurd. They employ the absolute minimum they need to get the job done.

I must in in the 1% then because I got more than $1000

48.2%

>tfw 20k+ club

ww@ lads

O SHIT

Because they have no assets and no way to get them beyond subprime lending which plays right into the owners hand. The generations before amassed assets and now this generation has to rent them to keep that sustainable.

Plus you're circumcised and healthy, what more could you ask for in life.

I have 25000, a fully paid off car, a university degree, and 12 beers in my fridge. U mad cuccboi?

>an entire generation of Americans has literally no money in the bank

Should I hold off on buying a house? I have a strange feeling that the market is going to fucking implode soon.

But are you circumcised, canuck?

Their poverty will drive them to greatness

they would rather rent and build equity. they would rather spend than invest.

They have the option to raise prises as well, but normally that's not what businesses want to do, because they want to stay competitive. Some random jackass working at McDonald's could easily take on the responsibilities of like 2 employees seeing as he's being paid the wage of 2 employees if minimum wage goes up to $13.

Businesses generally only have so much money allocated for payroll so if the cost of employee goes up they're usually going to either cut staff or lower everyone's work hours.

They're all too busy updating their kikebook and being political.

Because millennials have been in an age where technology has changed rapidly and they are still overwhelmed by it

>not living with grandparents since 18
>not being a dispatcher for a logistics & transportation company
>not stripping at stripclub a couple of weekends a month
>not doing this for 8 years
>not saving a shit ton
>not owning any debt
>not going to college
>not retiring from full-time at 28
>not becoming a part owner of minimart/liquor store
fuggg! the lack if foresight, delayed gratification and inheritance is unfortunate for y'all.
Great dude.
Good babe.

while never having to repair a single piece of my place

when i leave and decide to buy something

what sort of property should I buy?

Nonsense. You're implying that businesses tolerate people operating at 50% efficiency all the time, it just doesn't happen, especially in fast food. Sorry mate, you're talking out of your own sense of self-importance.

Why did you turn you cash into liquid senpai you won't be able to exchange it for anything

>doesn't add up to 100%

try finding a statistic that's not made up, jew

They're redpilled wage cuck.

>live in midwest
>rent is $1000ish/month for most decent places
>15 year mortgage with a down payment of 30k on a 150k home means about 750/month mortgage payment

I've been looking at houses all night bros, I'm going to free myself from the shackles of renting. Just need to save some more.

>these are the sounds of a pre-will child

hold off my nigger

>live at home to save money because lol fuck Illinois property costs
>money from stock trading
>money from crypto trading
>passive income from rental property in Florida
>own car
I think I'm doing pretty ok for being a month off from 26. I'd like to move out but there's really no reason to when you have a business partner relationship with your parent.

>own car

everything you said before that seemed ok but that last part lol.

>>passive income from rental property in Florida
look at this kike

>unironically putting money in savings
poorfag detected

I've already had my first house, have about $145k in assets. It's not great, but apparently I'm the 1%. I can almost afford a shitty small 50 yr old house 100% down.

Such a lucky generation we are, I have more than 100x more than most of us and I can only barely afford to rent the lifestyle I grew up with.

I think they are too busy being underpaid. just a thought.

Well I'm not implying that they are employing more people than they need to out of some sort of philanthropic reason. It's just that with a lower minimum wage they can afford to hire more people.

Every business has a certain amount of money allocated for payroll that allows them to still be as profitable as they want. They can only hire a certain number of people without raising their prices. When you increase the price of workers the people that are less productive get cut and extra responsibilities get put on the remaining employees, because the business wants to remain productive and they can no longer afford the workers.

Is it monthly or year?

this guy gets it
to defeat the jew you have to think like the jew

I bought it used for like $2000. Been working fine for the last 30k miles with only $800 of total repairs and maintenance in with the last 3 years.

Pic related

My full time job pays me pretty well for the work I do I guess. Considering I'm shitposting on the clock right now.

>living at home making goodish money
I know that feel.

t. Southern california

If thats real thats fucking abysmal. I fearl for the future of america.

ok

>26
Move out

I could at any time, but why would I pay (((them))) to live somewhere else? What point would I prove?

Now throw in automation into the picture.
What happens? Economic collapse?

Don't listen to him. Save up until you have a good amount of money then move out, 20-30k. I have 18k saved up right now, moving out once I hit 25k.

Boomers piss me right the hell off. "Just look the employer dead int he eye, shake his hand, and tell him, "I want this job" that works every time"

>Hasn't applied for work in 40 years.

200 online job applications later, most rejected me in 30 seconds of completion, I get a phone interview with a woman eventually. When we talk, I'm asked all kinds of questions about my race and lifestyle choices, to be sure they aren't discriminating...

all you have to do is cut the banks off. we dont need them anyway. they are the ones that caused all this. Do you really think the government is planning on paying the debt off? no. they are planning on telling them to fuck right off just like the rest of us should.

> achieved nothing
> the last few sets of achievements have nearly ended us all
> governments are now so paranoid you go on a watchlist long before you do anything

>You're implying that businesses tolerate people operating at 50% efficiency all the time, it just doesn't happen

isn't it past your bedtime you fucking boomer.

I'm 20 and living with my parents and have a decent amount of money saved up. It just feels gross to still be living with my parents.

Can we all just agree that capitalism ruined the economy?

to expand on this. they type numbers in and bam more money. none of its real. so if we just said fuck you banks and went back to a gold based money everything would be just fine. all the prices would readjust and people could live a good life again.

The firstborn has the most initiative and adventureness. About a 1/3 of Millenials were aborted by the boomers. Aborted children trend towards being the first child the woman "would" have had. However we now know that women retain the DNA of any chad they bang, as well as successive (2nd, 3rd, etc) children retaining DNA of the babys before them.

This means that the vast majority of 1st borns in the US were aborted, and with that the initiative of them. The Bible says that the 1st borns being wiped out preceeds the fall of society, and Satan got the Boomers to do it all by themselves.

youre a faggot. it was lending and central banking. the rothchilds owned this country before it was even established. its a fucking scam.

The only reason to move out is to make a life with someone or to chase a job. Is there a chance of that happening?

You cannot invest if you don't have capital.

What do you propose they do instead of rent.

I can see it getting worse because keep in mind the younger generations are more shitskins. Liberals will win because everyone will be on welfare.

you have to play the game now. working for aliving is a farce it seems. you can turn a minute amount of money into a living these days. you just have to be smart and invest in the right things. Everyone here should be riding the banking jew right now. the old adage if you cant beat em join em rings true.

Live in cardboard boxes outside Pak'n'Save

>just got first paycheck
>only going to have $50 after accounting for all my expenses
>next paycheck is coming in two weeks and its all going into my savings, I become the 7.3% overnight

The biggest problem right now is that the boomers made it really hard to get a job and then hid all the jobs worth getting from the millennials. They conned nearly everyone into believing you have to go to college. They also keep pushing back the considered age to be an adult. I know a few people who don't considered you an adult until you are 30. A third of your life. Boomers are doing everything they can to make younger people fail.

the problem is nobody wants to work with you guys. I'm gen x and we fucking hate you faggots with a passion. 90% of you are insufferable cry baby liberals.

Yup, we literally have the DNA of every guy who's semen we had contact with.
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=91864

>90% of you are insufferable cry baby liberals.
yeah, and who taught those to be that way?
fucking boomers

If it was easy to turn small amount of money into a large amount, then everybody would do it.

Thanks to the coddling boomers have done. Your hate is misplaced but needed. Be as hard as you can on millennials, they need their backbones stiffened up after still being treated as if they are 3 for 20+ years.