A red pill for all you faggots out there

How does it feel that Blacks are stronger on average then ol' whitey. How does it feel that non white civilizations have made more successful contributions than you. How does it feel that I a mixed race man will be on the side lines chuckling my fucking heart out to this "Muh race war" threads which whitey will lose. Oh yeah how does it make you feel that the Egyptians WEREN'T WHITE AND WILL NEVER BE WHITE. They were Middle Eastern I ain't apart of that Kangz movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being this retarded
>flag
Checks out. You're either a nigger or this is bait

Not bait I ain't a nigger in fact as a mixed race man I have a spite for niggers

We bred strong animals to work in the fields. Our mistake was freeing our cattle and letting them vote

How's it feel knowing that on average a black man is barely more intelligent than a 12 year old white child?

Then again since you're a black man I'd be surprised if you could even read that without assistance.

Top thread on page 1
> mods are bored

Didn't blacks ensalve blacks first? Checkmate whitey. Blacks bred their physically superior race well before whites figured out shitting in the street might not be a good idea.

Don Glover fucking sucks and is a midget

>Don Glover
heh more like Dong Lover xD

we bred you that way.

I actually feel kind of bad for blacks. They are doomed to feel angry and miserable, because they are living in someone else society. At the same time they aren't blessed with the attributes to construct a functioning society of their own.

I'm not even being jokey, that is a terrible predicament. Eventually it will Destroy the US and we'll likely get dragged down with it.

I think individual blacks and whites can get along, but on a societal level ...it won't work in the long term. We've been taught that race is just skin color, unfortunately this isn't really true. there are some very real and innate differences.

It just isn't going to work out. I don't know how long it will go before everything pops, but certainly within your lifetime.

Expect catastrophe, we are going to experience 'interesting times' as they say.

His standup is actually really funny. He has a great joke about being a single parent and contrasting it with having HIV. The humor being a certain social stigma in both. They're both very expensive, you have them for the rest of your life, they're constant reminders of the mistakes you've made, and once you have them you can pretty much only date other people who have them. In his opinion, HIV beats having a kid by a hair.

>non white civilizations have made more successful contributions than you

lmao saged

No one said the Egyptians were white you nincompoop.

What has always been said is that they were gold/sand in tone and not afro wearing spear chucking IQ 51 retarded bones and beads wearing apes.

You going to change your flag to turkey and start posting the same old 5 or 6 dead white people pictures you have, or wait a while and then do it?

>implying worlds strongest man finalists aren't all white
Lol
Also

You're absolutely right. This isn't their civilization. Peculiar qualities of civilization can be found in the genetics of every population on Earth. They just aren't suited to our circumstances or institutions. Even Podesta in those leaked e-mails made note that there's not a single successful black community in the North America or even Europe, supposedly the most enlightened place on Earth. They can't even get ahead there.

You're right to make the point about individuals though. Of course the plural of anecdote isn't data.

That's bc the worlds strongest black men are fucking whitey's wife while whitey's outside jerking off to each other.

so wht uy b saiyan is
yall
wuz
kangz?

Those charts are fucking golden. Europe and European-ish peoples have changed the world for the better. Are there any other countries that truly give a damn about "human rights" or the state of disease or hunger or general well being of people the world over? Of course not.

You're not mixed race, you're a shit skin in the eyes of first world civilization whether you like it or not.

If blacks are physically superior how come they haven't won a single worlds strongest man in the last 40 years despite being more numerous than Whites.

As for your claim that non White "civilizations" made more contributions to the world, name some. Oh that's right you can't because they don't exist.

Stay mad shitskin !!

I honestly believe whites are the most altruistic and compassionate.

And their bleeding hearts will be their downfall.

and 1 scrawny virgin white nerd can kill well over 1000 ripped black dudes with the click of a button using a nuke. Brains over brawns. Its how you lose a fight to a bully black but win the war against the lawless black race. Africa is the place where savage animals rule Gods kingdom. That only changed when White men invented and brought guns in exchange for the shiny rocks and fancy pelts. Real King History not Fake We WUZ Kings Babylonian crap. While I'd prefer letting them coexist in peace, they seem to be waging a war using underground railroad music to generate a lawless rebellion. Judgement will be paid back in generous portions for leading white kids astray into gangsta wannabe fuckboiis.

We need a good war. Modern men are soft.

You are showing a graph with nations making progress.... using European medicines and methods, technologies.

Progess is made in Timbuktu, but it wasn't the work of Timbuktuians.

For better or worse, the world we live 'the modern world' is a creation of the European mind. Anyone who has even a basic grasp of the facts understands this.

People who HATE whites acknowledge this... they just highlight the negative aspects of the modern world, and point an accusatory finger... while ignoring the positive aspects... like the fact that whites were the first and only people in the history of the earth to voluntarily ...at cost to themselves, outlaw slavery.

People take for granted now that slavery is bad, only because European's deemed it bad, and outlawed it.

It had been the norm the world over until whites changed the norm. You're welcome.

>Blacks are stronger on average then ol' whitey
Come on now

At least whitey had streets

But whites worship the Jew. This single fuckup out does any good they'll ever do.

You may be strong and fertile but may not have the IQ to develop technology that could advance humanity

Yeah, really when you think about it white people are about as unsuccessful per capita as a race could get. We have never accomplished anything of any substance and have never contributed to the advancement of the human species in any significant way. We are just barbarians that make war on the world and steal most of our ideas from sub-Saharan Africans.

Back then though, you lads called them toilets :'D

I swear to God I have a dream at least once a week of being called to go on MSNBC (for whatever reason I don't know) but I end up saying exactly that and receiving all the self-righteous hatred they can throw at me.

Actually it weakest stupidest they sold to us we and then we bred them for field work

>Don Glover
Dong Lover

>Don Glover
Dong Lover

>Don Glover
Dong Lover

>Don Glover
Dong Lover

>Don Glover
Dong Lover

>Don Glover
Dong Lover

Can we get a SAGE?

>replying to ridiculously lazy b8
you have no excuse

fucking sage at least

Normies (95% of the general public) aren't even aware of the Jew and aren't aware of the sickness of Western societies. The Jews have a stranglehold on media, they're hiding in plain sight.

Those non white civilisation you talk about had nothing to do with blacks

m8 I've been on here for like a day I have no fucking clue what that means.

sage goes in the options field and you don't bump the thread back to the front page when you use it
now
L U R K M O A R
U
R
K
M
O
A
R

>bump
no clue what this means

Thanks for the honest answer at least, and not just "FUCKING NORMIE REEE"

how does it feel to share dna with people who pick our cotton for free

Adding the word "sage" without the quotes to the "Options" box above the comment box will make it so your post does not bump the thread. Basically the last non-saged post determines where the post shows up page/height wise, saged posts do not.

I have saged this post. If you look at the last post of the thread above this one, this comment should be newer than that one despite being lower on the list.

Vast majority of niggers are not strong at all. You've seen Nigerian Bantu niggers that have been bred for strength but all of Africa is filled with skinny nigs that are asian tier

How long did slavery last in the US and, could a significantly stronger supernigger have been created by said planned breeding?

Sounds like a Jew meme to me

When did y'all settle here? Basically from then to 1864.

>mixed race man
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>then ol white
>contributed
to what???
>muh egyptian will never be white
they are meditereanean brown not quite black or white. plus a civilization cant change colour, at least not in it's pure dna form.
>being this retarded
thats a nigger brain everyone. we are accually up against this kind of capabilities. a fkng brain that cant tell the difference between then and than.
pic related

Most nigger are weak ass faggots from aids and drugs , try again Down Low fag !

This is a joke right?

we bred them that way. africans from africa are anorexic as fuck.

Also Cleopatra was a Ptolemaic leader, which means she was more than likely light skinned.

>nonwhite civilizations have made more successful contributions than (you)
whites? me?

how does it feel, as a mixed race nigger, to never have a place in the world?

to be shunned by whites for being a nigger, and to have to prove yourself a nigger to niggers by embracing your nigger and shunning your whiteness?

blacks on average are not stronger than whites or good at anything besides either distance running or sprinting or both

whites are stronger and smarter

proof: the olympics and human history, respectively

donald glover is the rapper for house niggers and high yella niggers who, deep down, hate themselves and the world for being born into it as a nonwhite

also for hipster white bois etc who want to pretend they have nigger friends

he's soft, and still a nigger. but soft niggers embrace him for his helping them accept themselves

they were semitic, not gold or sand tone you fucking idiot

they were basically what coptics look like today (what fucking EGYPTIANS look like)

Didn't you know that the last Egyptian Queen fleed Egypt and went to modern day Ireland? Probably not because you are a fucking idiot. Even though I agree with maybe 1-2 of your points. Here is a participation trophy better luck with next post.

>Blacks are stronger then ol' whitey

yeah m8 - out of the billion + blacks in the world they literally fill the podium with strongmen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man