Thinking about putting a kekistan flag and American flag on the back of my truck yay or nay my fellow kek followers?

Thinking about putting a kekistan flag and American flag on the back of my truck yay or nay my fellow kek followers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdS1RqOPAC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nay

>those digits

PRAISE KEK

KEK IS IN THIS THREAD

SHADILAY

ugh

loser

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Not subtle enough 7/10

Just skip that step and show your autism directly, m8

cringy kids... but if this keeps you all from breeding... go ahead.

nay nay nay nay nay.

The fact that kekistani flags are being sold on Amazon somehow confirms to me that kekistan is a CIA psyop

of course not you fucking autistic piece of shit

Praise kek xD

This kills the pepe - about time

go for it.

There will be a war started by the false prophet

Fuck off with your mass replying autism

fsaasf?

n-no u

Yay my dude. Join the ranks.

Memes should stay on the internet, OP. Don't do it.

I've never seen anyone display anything "kekistan" related that wasn't in school and under the age of 22.

This meme is entirely cringe. Be a man and wave a confederate flag if nothing else.

no. hang one in your room and buy the collectible coins. do not be one of those faggots that wears it to a protest, do not be one of those faggots who gets a tattoo, do not hang it on your truck. unless you want to get your ass beat by 15 sjw's or antifa at a single time.
if you want to show support, go to your rallies in some type of filtration mask, eye protection and a helmet, and fight.

u r a niggger

>says the one with the kekistan flag

Somtimes memes need to stay dreams. Sometimes babies should be drowned in bath tubs before they become retarded autist manchildren. In your case, both are true for this instance.

Do it. It's close enough to the real thing.

PrAise KEK my fellow pede xD shadilay!!!

>yay or nay
Gay.

Newfag

I'd rather be mistaken for a libtard than one of you pathetic turbo autists.

Only if you want to see your truck in a cringe thread later

Cuck

>One pic of some loser and the whole movement is a farce.
Fuck off cuck

How's your based black bull treating your wife?

Open your eyes you painfully slow autist.

Search up these kekistani losers all over soical media which they have now infested. You will find nothing but humiliating cringey ass shit like this.

If you're still full of shit at the end of it, you might as well blow your head open because there is no more hope that you can stop being cancer.

Australia is cancer

>one pic
>implying there aren't dozens of nu-Sup Forums reddit faggot that see literally nothing wrong with the kekistan autismos
Neck yourself

i just wanna know why is trump so idiot!

It's "yea or nay". God. Read a book for once.

How? It's just an easy way to make cash on retards.

As long as you bring your AR-15.

topkek

Fucking faggoty jews attacking Alex Jones guys tweet them and tell them we know what they are doing

Do you have the hand wave one?

who here is for real Jew woke?

kek

kill yourself

What's a Jew? You mean a Kike?

Kill me.

>the one in the background obviously out of shape
>none of their pants are tucked and bloused
>they actually think they are operators

yah I am about finished with a book trying to to explain shit to normies be done in a couple days

are you all gonna tweet raid these kikes or what? WE need to organize a tweet watch and raid program on these faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=HdS1RqOPAC8

May as well go to the shittiest tattoo shop in town and ask to get the word "faggot" inked above your ass... faggot

@LevineJonathan
@Eric_Alterman

are you all gonna tweet storm these kike faggots

or do I gotta do everything myself while you all just sit in here whining while they destroy our country and feed us chemicals that turn frogs gay

cringe