White people should blame rich elites

Sup Forums, why don't white people blame the rich elite for problems like they should?

Jews aren't white

9/10 people in the 1% are Jewish.
Blaming the Jews is blaming the rich elites, mongrel.

But we do blame jews.

we do its called anti-semitism

Why not both?

My ideal revolution would be the White middle class exploding outward, hanging the (((1%))) in their town square and driving their shitskin drug dealers, murderers, thugs and thieves into the ocean. It won't happen, though.

cause we are not allowed to criticise the jew

The elites aren't white, when white people call them out, they get screamed at and attacked for being "nazis"

left hates up
neoright hates down
and the nazi hates all around

Start Sup Forumsing that shit up.
>Name the Jew
>"...will correctly blame the Jew elites for their misery..."

These. The jewish elite are the problem but considering jewish nature, especially their cohesiveness, we cannot trust any of them so all must be eliminated.

fpbp
if libshits and minorities, in all their knee-jerk rich-hatred, understood this, they'd be hypocrites

Is there a tipping point where self-hating liberal whites will finally realize that we will never join their crusade of self-flagellation just because they hate themselves so much and wish we did the same?

No.

Which is why these kinds of inflammatory posts ALWAYS say white rich people instead of just the rich.

This

Whites were most definitely a big part of leftist movements before whites became the primary enemy of leftists.

All anti-whites, rich and poor. And yes, traitors are the worst. Rich traitors and poor traitors and those in the middle as well, O.P.

Because we possess something called accountability.

wow
fucking saved

>French people are white supremacists
>Sabbatical leave

>White elites ship in immigrants to replace working class whites.
>A black president made that possible in the first place.
>Its still whites faults.

White elites?
Like, spoilt rich liberals?
Yeah, we've been there for ages.

Fpbp desu. Of course, there are White traitors as well. But the ideology of the global elite is the culture of the International Jew.

Fucking divisive psyop.

White American's are raised on the legitimate values of equality. Not the bogus bullshit "me against you" equality peddled by SJW's today.

"But muh rich-" fuck off, they still own one vote. If you're this keen on changing the argument, tell whitey to fight lobbying, not each other.

Actually lbj did that in the 60s.

this is the simplest, most effective redpill you can drop on anyone, ESPECIALLY if they're black.

1000% the anger most blacks feel against "whites" is because of something a jew did.

Nobody blames blacks for anything other than the crime rate.

They don't do anything else.

/thread

jews are white

Sup Forums doesn't dissapoint

I think something like 43% of jews are in the 1%. Maybe not that high but it's an extremely large number.

I don't have any problems that I can't fix myself. I guess I'm not a perpetual victim.

Except for sucking up billions of dollars of taxpayers' money.

Then again, taxation IS theft, so I guess that falls under "niggers steal".

(checked)
Well said

Rich white elites use non-whites to attack working class whites.

White Communism is the only solution.

They could be an effective tool to destroy (((them)))

Commies will be hanged

They're only one step away. And so are the bernie people desu. The jews are scared. They know it's close.

I'll bet she simultaneously believes without the slightest shred of self-awareness that all white people are privileged oppressors.

False dichotomy. All three groups are responsible for working class white suffering. Why is everything so black and white with Leftists? Do they not understand nuance?

Best way to red pill le negro?

The first communist revolution in South Africa had as their slogan:

"Workers of the World, Unite and Fight for a White South Africa!" because the Brits were hussling darkies to take the jobs for trinkets and booze as opposed to fair living wages for whites.

Hang the shitskins and eat the rich.

>Is there a tipping point at which working class whites will correctly blame (((white))) elites for their misery

Lets hope.

NINETEEN FOURTY TWO SHALL COMMENCE AGAIN

Anders Bering Breivik...

>spoken with the all wisdom and authority a white suburban teenage girl can muster

Why do you dumb cunts care?

>white communism.

Like nat. soc. ahy cunt

Blacks and Migrants are part of the problem. They are the tools of the elite to divert attention away from the elites. Minorities are tool to divert resources away from working whites and force systems of dependence (ie: welfare). You can't go after the elites until you remove their shields.

The second problem is that any criticism of (((elites))) gets met with accusations of antisemitism. Never underestimate the power of Nazi claims or Holocaust guilt. It can destroy even the most powerful of white. This problem can't be fixed until the boomers are out of the political picture.

So much this. Imagine an alternate time line where Hinton Rowan Helper and Jack London lead a white workers' revolution.

>we have an army of useful idiot rednecks who serve us

fpbp
spsbp
tptbp
fpfbp

not according to jews

Blame (((rich elites))) everyday. Heil Hitler! Praise Kek! Shadilay my brothers!

Working class lad from the UK reporting in (having the misfortune of living in cucked Canada temporarily).

The reason the working class don't rise up is honestly because their lives are too fucked up/they have their own shit to deal with. Poverty, substance abuse, lack of education, complete disconnection from politics - it all adds up to an utter apathy towards anything that doesn't directly affect them in their day to day lives. For most people this is limited to things such as: whether they can get cheap alcohol, cheap food, and go on holiday to a shithole in Spain to get some sun once a year.

I am not ripping such people. Times are fucking tough for a lot of people these days, and the working class in many countries are stuck in a cycle that they can't escape from.

Perhaps the answer is super generous communism, or some sort of boosting fascism. Either way, at the moment a lot of people are being left behind.

(((elites)))

That would be racist against jews.

That's just code word for Whites need to vote Democrat

Because for the last 60 years, voting Democrat & blaming White Republican Males has helped the Black community so much

when the first post is also the best post

FPBP ALL DAY ERYDAY

Because they think that some day they'll be billionaires too.

HAIL VICTORY

What you dont realize is the rich are shitskins aswell,do you honestly think (((they)) would let a white into the 1%?

>blame the Jews

but dat would be anny semitic...

I place blame where blame is due
Some of my problems come from fucknuts flooding my neighborhood with people who are not like me. But those people didn't HAVE to steal my bike.

And the best part is you can find them black entertains whine voice exactly that sentiment.

*who voice

I blame blacks and immigrants as much as I blame a dog for licking its asshole. The (((people))) who cater to them at my expense, on the other hand...

When the Jews are gone, the Whites will be soaked next. Admit it: The Jews have earned their place as winners. The same Marxists that seek to take whites down, want the Jews down to. Playing into the hand of the Marxists is just allowing them to run roughshod over western civilization.

>absolut pottery

Never say never.

you have to go back

This. Both are to blame.

Well he's right. Immigration is caused by the lunacy of the liberal elite.

Dealing with the elites is imperative.

Dropping how to turn blacks aganist the Jews
>pic related

Oh another woman, ofc leftist, calling for communism, excusing the criminal black scum and mudslimes...

I bet shes a jew, too.

WOMEN are the problem.
Without womens everlying shilling for the leftist elite agenda, none of all that woult happen.

So if snything the LEFTIST elite is the problem, along with womens rights ( which they never earned in the first place btw )

>Never been jumped by a group of rich people
>Rich people don't 'maddog' me every
where I go
>A member of the 'elite' never stabbed me in the stomach
>Don't take a gun with me everywhere I go now because of rich people
>Not in competition with rich people for jobs, females, benefits, or anything else

I think my hatred is pretty well placed at this point.

flawless victory

The marxists are the Jews what're you on about?

If I tell a leftist that rich elites are destroying our society, they'd agree wholeheartedly. Yet, if I tell them who these elites are they have nothing but anger and indignation.

Basically this

we do blame the rich elite aka the jews and want them gassed

its liberals fault that they cant identify the jew

sure they'll blame them

FOR BRINGING IN THE IMMIGRANTS AND BLAKS

Gee, I wonder who is behind this post

You're either a cuck, or a jew, either way, i dont like you.

>this entire thread will be in my next book

should we Sup Forums?