Major cities are officially changing the gay pride flag to include black and brown stripes too

>Major cities are officially changing the gay pride flag to include black and brown stripes too.

>This is too show respect to black bodies and black queer people.

You've got to be kidding me.

Original post:

Fags willingly put shit stains on their precious flag lol

;_;

They're people that have sex with buttholes so it's fitting.

This is what happens when you give black people any footing. They will make it about themselves. Pretty soon they're going to split the LGBTQRSPDG community in half, with their side being the more progressive racially inclusive one where they're in charge and fight for their rights, then the original which is full of rayyciss

BLM protested some gay pride shit in MN because the parade followed city bylaws and had plainclothes officers there.
They laid in the streets as faggots stepped over them.

They should have just kept it at the black stripe, brown is not a very good flag colour.

I hope lots of white people renounce their own gayness now and start families in response to this.

You don't have to suck brown and black dicks, OP, just keep on sucking white ones.

The hell with all this.
Here is the new flag.

Is the point of the rainbow not that it includes the full spectrum of colors? I suppose this is just easier than explaining the nature of a rainbow to black queer people.

Who gives a shit - it's a flag for FAGGOTS. It's not like NIGGER FAGGOTS are a new thing.

T H I C C

You made your fucking bed siding with the nigger supremacists, now you fags get to contract AIDS in it.

I guess the niggers were jealous of asians having their own color

True true. It all goes in the shit bucket anyway.

If they change the flag, we should claim the rainbow flag. They aren't using it anymore.

Thank god
Let rainbows not be pozzed again

It seems like blacks try to INJECT their culture into EVERY FUCKING THING. It's a plague. Kill it. Let it die.

pretty nice meme desu

Jesus just the addition of black and brown made that rainbow flag look like utter shit.

We did that a while ago here on Sup Forums as a giant troll.
Here's the one I made.

Blacks have no culture. They only repurpose other cultures and then claim they invented it. I can't think of any modern "black" cultural thing that wasn't originally from another culture.

Not just faggots, now it's nigger faggots!!!

When did rainbows start shitting themselves?

Im surprised a lot more people on pol dont know that black DO NOT like the faggots.

They beat up whites and asians for being "not hard enough", the gays are in a special zone of hell.

God why do black and brown people need recognition of the color of their skin all the time with everything?

I swear we could evolve as a society to where you could not see the color of people's skin and then theyd go "why don't you recognize the color of my skin!?"

>Fagd willingly putting shit stains on anything

Of course they do. What else do you expect from those who stick their benis inside someone's poop chute?

Yes! The rainbow is ours again!

>CELEBRATE DIVERSITY
>KEEP THE COLORS SEPARATE

Why not add a white stripe too then?

This is getting way to out of hand, the virtue signaling trend/culture is going wild.

Because this is a fight against normal white people.

So can we get the rainbow back?

Poo'ed

Why don't we co-op this by adding that white stripe to the top and watch social media cry about it?

Yes. But the point of the flag is to be ONLY about sexual orientation. It does not see color.

Well I would think "stealing other's culture" would be a culture thing for them that has become trendy.

>Africans are still living in mud huts and can't farm but remember that time they did the renaissance, american revolution, invented flight, invented the internet, and had literal star gates to other civilizations while white people were still living in caves?

Put it between the black and brown to separate it. Powerful imagery

I thought the brown stripe was for scat fetishists?

This is good for us.
The left is destined to eat itself by trying to compete with each other for victim status.

Whew boy, that sure is a purty picture

Crab mentality.

Break down of inner city families. Stuck thinking pro ball and government handouts are the only way to live. Look at how they treat successful business leaders that come from the hood, uncle toms ect ect ect.

Every answer sounds like some kinda meme but if it was ever evident that there is a problem, stealing a indemnity of group of people just to be important should speak volumes.

Just use this as a flag and everyone will be included, fuck it

This is perfect. It will now be easy to turn the old flag into a nazi symbol.

Why isn't there a white stripe? Rainbow flag with brown and black is even more exclusive than it was before the additions. How the fuck do they not see this?

And unite Sup Forums and /lgbt/ forever.

Why no white stripe

i hope this is actually taking off. it looks like fucking shit. it sounds silly, but fucking up their logo this badly will hurt their cause. it's an eyesore. it will sow division within their movement.

WE WUZ GAYS N SHIET

>rainbows suddenly dont represent all colors

how dumb are niggers?

Kekistani faggot

lol just let them do it. The fact that uppity niggers are crashing every last gay pride march in the world shows that the left will eat each other at any fucking cost and it's only our gain.

I'm straight you gay leaf. I'm just trying to bring unity. Are you one of those brainwashed religious fundamentalists?

the rainbow colors are aesthetically pleasing. it's a pretty flag if you ignore the connotations of it. black and brown clash with it while at the same time reminding you of poop since everyone in this "movement" is buttfucking each other. it's a branding mistake of enormous proportions.

>Kekistani flag
>Straight
Sure you are; r/eTarD

we did it reddit

Old flag is now a right wing symbol. We're taking rainbows back.

I'm sure the leprechauns will be happy. They cant have enjoyed having their rainbows stolen like that.

Meme this hard on Twitter, lel. Watch the faggots throw a fit and get btfo left, right, and center.

y'all're new

Better than a leaf!

>flag blatantly meant to exclude whites
>angers the non-flagrant centrist gays (the actual majority of gay people)

The lefties are never going to win another election at this rate. They're fracturing groups that I didn't think it would ever be possible to fracture. What is the end game here?

Can we do it Sup Forums? Can we turn the rainbows into a hate symbol?

Easily.

They're pandering to BLM

Black mages should stop being so uppity

Stop, you're making me hard- kekistani faggpt

Jazz and/or R&B and/or the blues

>doot doot

>breaking the "born this way" narrative
Nah, the gay mafia would kill them for that shit

display the flag vertical and overlay an image of a bus.

Black and brown are clearly in the back.

Cant say I give shit about it.

doesnt make sense. most fags are either white or asian.

What are you going to do? They're a vocal minority working to better themselves and no one else. We arent allowed to kill them, cause "that's wrong"

Quality meme.

inb4 the faggot flag has literally every color possible except white.

No put it between the brown and black to divide them.

Working to better themselves by being handed gibsmedats because whitey is waycis?

why is the purple one smaller than the rest? WTF kind of Grimmacephobia is this?

Because wanting to shag brown people is an entirely separate sexual orientation.

Really? Most pedos are musrat closet faggots.

I already couldn't stand other gays let alone the rest of the anagram. I'm convinced that this whole lgbt+ culture is a jewish fabrication that first latched onto male homosexuals but has grown into a much larger and more disgusting beast.
What I would consider to be benign homosexuals (among whom I count myself and my partner) are so few and far between that I'm amazed to have met one at all. Obviously not all white male homosexuals are in this group, but ONLY white male homosexuals are in this group.
I've grown so disillusioned and disgusted with the (((media))) trying to manipulate me into feeling empathy for all this human trash they try to lump me in with.
The mental abuse of children is what really gets to me. You can't tell a child that it's okay to be gay or change their gender if they want to, it just catastrophically fucks with their heads.
I'm at the point where I would support right wing death squads unironically here. I don't feel the need to let everyone know I'm gay, barely anyone knows as it is and I'm not even actively trying to hide it. Even if that was a difficult thing to do, the one thing I care about above all else at this point is exposing Jewry and helping my racial family to save itself before it's too late.

>anagram
acronym*

POO

Here's something you might not know. (((They))) are secretly homophobic. From organized BLM interruptions of pride parades to various (((LGBT))) succumbings to Islam in the name of tolerance and political correctness. Islam is the single greatest threat to gay people worldwide and it sickens me that the current (((LGBT))) community has abandoned traditional gay pride for political correctness and Islamophilia completely oblivious to the fact that Muslims HATE gay people and Jews are forcing us to live with these Satanic insects.

I had just chalked that sort of thing up to liberals pursuing their anti-white fervor with that impregnable cognitive dissonance we know them for.

I can't say I'd be surprised to find that (((they))) supported some or all of the pushes in this direction.

Honestly most reactions I've seen to this from other gay people have been extremely negative. That and the Blm people who didn't "feel safe" at parades attended by gay cops even after scores of the "poc" they claim to care about were mowed down in a gay nightclub.

They're red pulling people quick about identity politics and pushing lots of fags to the center. Weird times.

They don't want you. They never will.

If you actually believe in what you're saying there's only one logical thing to do

>AYO HOL UP
>ARE YOU SAYIN
>farts cum
>ARE YOU IMPLYIN
>Gets double aids from being a nigger and a faggot
>THE WE WUZ GAYS N SHEEEIITT?

Also
>Poo in loo, poo on dick

This isn't the gay flag, it is the celebrate human biodiversity flag

The one with black and brown is even better for our purposes though

>farts cum

I sear the left are just the Chinese cultural revolution. Like what they did to Tibet and Tibetan monks. They'll change the culture from within to the point it isn't identifiable anymore. It makes it more susceptible to control or destroying from within.

everyone who lacks the new stripes can be baited

basically anyone who performs viraling stunt for their company with a pride flag

I'm fine with this, means fags can't appropriate the fucking light spectrum anymore

I'd like to see more ethnic minority people attend gay parades.