Why is Trump such a bully?

Why is Trump such a bully?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uHPxf7w3PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahahahaha

>REEEEEEEEEEE
>NO MORE BULLY ME DOUBLE SCOOP MAN

Video of what caused this woman to look like she just ate a plate of comeuppance please

>spend years shitting no Trump and fucking constantly lying
>he gets tired of your shit
>this makes him a "bully"

>bullying
what next, is mr 2015 going to ask for a safety blanket? are we going to give time out cards to soldiers?

These press tantrums -
What a beautiful thing to watch.
What a wonderful time to be alive.

it's called school. as a spokesperson you're supposed to look innocent and caring, not smug and arrogant.

Self-awareness is a trait of higher intelligence

The MSM clearly lack it

>Liberals being bullies, get called on it, play victim
Holy shit why is this so fucking consistent

Is this a symptom of the mental disorder that is liberalism?

TWO SCOOPS!?

kek

Anyone have a link? That sounds like a great sperg out

here you go. Non-archived because I'm a shill. youtube.com/watch?v=1uHPxf7w3PU

yes

Day of the locker when?

>sentinel newspaper
the articles i read said he was playboy's white house reporter
fake news can't even announce his job accurately

They intentionally left it out because it makes him sound less respectable to viewers. Fake News gonna fake yo.

Yes.

idk but i read the washington compost article that drudge linked, after veritas stuff dropped, and they just basically sucked off CNN and tried to make a case for them being legitimate b/c they try to compete with the Compost in breaking Trump/Russia news and they should be given a pass b/c its ok to be wrong when trying to be first in putting out fake news. I couldn't believe what i was reading,

meanwhile you have fake news artists whining about how Trump's mean tweets are going to get journalists killed and they actually sound like they hope it happens so they can blame trump, like everyone blamed libtards for that short fuck shooting at congressmen.

these people try to slander Trump and his admin with salacious innuendo, rumors, secret sources and hearsay on a daily basis which has caused countless violent acts all over the country against trump supporters and fucking white males, but now they're worried about their own lives for some bizarre reason. the lack of self-awareness is palpable. they should be scared, but they have no reason to be. yet.

>idk but i read the washington compost
Mark Levin listener detected.

did she tell him he can leave if he doesnt like it?