Men of the west! What say you?!

Sons of Europe!

Of America!

My brothers.

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.

A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.

An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day!

This day we fight!

By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5lFFvOAdsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What say you?!

Will you fight?! Or will you die in your bedrooms and homes bereft of honor?!

Who do you fight for if not your kin, nay your people who live across this earth?

Will you not fight against a world shadowed in darkness, where men turn against another slaves to darkness within all men.

Will you not ride against this tide of evil that has gripped our world.

Men of the west grasp your destiny throw forth the shackles and be who you are meant to be!

Become your destiny for no man can hide from his.

Hate is not an idle trinket to be thrown around. To hate ones enemy is to draw strength on those he wishes to harm. Hate is a cruel word but it is natural to hate. Only a fool is afraid to hate.

What say you?!

Why didn't Aragorn use the green ghosts to clean Mordor off orcs?

Because their oath was fulfilled. Gimli even tells him not to release them from their oath but he's an honorable man so he didn't pull any sneak dwarf shit. Dwarves are Jews btw.

Why didn't Aragorn make it so they only fullfilled their oath if they cleaned Mordor?

this faggot shit is why no one takes us seriously

this thread would have been the perfect picture of the decline of this board if you had a kekistan flag

They wouldn't have done it and would have felt betrayed. Would have killed everyone. Once a traitor always a traitor. Aragorn was based and knew this.

He didn't make the oath he just invoked it as the rightful king of Gondor. They made the oath with an old king of Gondor when they were still alive which is why when they died they became spooky ghosts. Did you even watch the movie?

It's these fags that let us still have jolly fun here. If they take us too seriously then it is gameover man gameover!

Don't be racist

Yes, but about 6 years ago.

go back to the reddit

This is now an orcposting thread

Well alright.

because Aragorn is clearly not as smart as you with your autism power

Always reminds me of this
>youtube.com/watch?v=t5lFFvOAdsA

>borrin goldbags