Is believing in an elite CP ring an inherently right wing thing? I feel uneasy talking about it with my leftist friends...

is believing in an elite CP ring an inherently right wing thing? I feel uneasy talking about it with my leftist friends, as it seems to be mostly prevalent in the center/center right only. But it's something that is actually going on, and the left doesn't seem to care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKOb-kmOgpI
vice.com/en_ca/article/xdm4b7/the-wildly-depressing-history-of-canadian-residential-schools
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadas-injustices-against-aboriginal-peoples-are-nothing-new/article13455219/
thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2015/06/10/cultural-genocide-no-canada-committed-regular-genocide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Comet ping pong and the kiddie diddlin gang are the right wing version of Russian hacking allegations. Neither can be proven but it keeps people arguing.

reported to the FBI

because they're either in on it, or want to live in their progressive bubble where bad things never happen, and only people that share their hive mind thoughts exist. (also happens on the right but nowhere near as much) for example very light anti-left jokes/memes lost about 60+ FB frienemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKOb-kmOgpI

Leaf is right
Its literally nothing

they are pre-programmed to consider any sort of criticism as a non-issue or a conspiracy.
They talk shit on wall-street time and again yet come to its defense like little lapdogs. Really does make one ponder.

this goes far beyond comet ping-pong. It is well known hollywood is involved in sexual abuse of children yet nothing is done, for example.

Of course they don't care. They actively push to normalize pedophiles. It's the slippery slope whether you like it or not, just look at Canada. Starts out gay marriage which is fine, whatever two consenting adults want to do in the privacy of their home, who gives a fuck. Then the transgender shit comes up. Again, while this is glorifying people with a PROVEN mental illness, they aren't really hurting anybody else but themselves. Then we get to beastiality shit. There is no real defense for this- It's just plain disgusting and wrong. Animals do not want to take human dick under 99.999% of circumstances. It's just sick fucks.

Then slowly comes the pedo shit. It starts off as light as they can manage- "I'm a pedophile but I don't act on it. It's a crippling disease and I fight it every day." This pedophile while still disgusting human garbage is at least trying to be better.

Then comes the children on TV wearing skimpier and skimpier clothing. The societal push for children to be more 'lewd' and act more inappropriately. Todays children live in a world where they are completely informed on sex, sexuality and what that means, and the fact that they can pick a gender out of a hat if they so choose.

Then, after this goes on for a while, you will see the pedophiles really come out of the woodworks and have public support. "I'm a grown man and I have a 15 year old boy lover. There's nothing wrong with this- He wants it!" True or not, it is still wrong. Even if you are that faggot Milo who has only helped the pedophile cause. I understand kids at 15 are having sex in their own age group, or sometimes with people who are slightly older, but these two negatives do not make a positive. 15 will become 14. Then 13. Then 12. You can and you will see the trend continue in the extreme leftist countries- look to Sweden over the next couple of decades. They've had a huge demographic shift with these refugees. Muslims in particular are ardent supporters of pedophilia.

You are jealous they fuck prime tight age kids without any trouble, unlike the rest of the goyim society

It came directly from the Podesta emails that's why it's seen as right wing.

This. I keep seeing people defend pedophile shit on youtube and stuff now. The argument is "well pedos are okay as long as they dont actually fuck kids and they are just attracted to them they cant control that"

Fucking sick.

right wing death squads now!

Dont be a fucking bigot user

I've noticed that pedophiles (or at least the ones that get caught) tend to believe in irrational conspiracies and be very paranoid.

My guess is that pedophiles cling to politics that limit the government's "infringement of their privacy" because they don't want to get caught. Usually these are conservative politics, but not always.

For example, notice all the pedos that flocked to the fight against SOPA/PIPA in the US a few years ago because they didn't want government snooping on their internet history.

LGBTQP

actually I know someone who is (maybe antifa?) extreme left who believes 100%. I live in omaha where we had franklin coverup, which also helps.

leftists believe it.

I think it is just a common opinion with anyone that has anti government or extreme views.

From this screenshot, I can only surmise that they are pushing for "Child Consent", so they can use their mind control on the children to have sex with them.

Never heard of pedowood?

We were onto this shit two years before the 2016 election.

Stalin was right about the gays.

the worst is canada

for the last 70 years, canada was involved in a genocidal country-wide pedophilic rape and murder of aboriginal children

over 30,000 aboriginal children were raped since the 1960s

many children, some as young as 6, were killed using electric chairs that were installed in institutional schools

young boys were made to masturbate to each other wearing plastic skirts
>vice.com/en_ca/article/xdm4b7/the-wildly-depressing-history-of-canadian-residential-schools
>theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadas-injustices-against-aboriginal-peoples-are-nothing-new/article13455219/
>thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2015/06/10/cultural-genocide-no-canada-committed-regular-genocide.html

As far as I can tell, it must be a genius thing because none of the so-called journalists covering this story or the IRL idiots I patiently explain it to are able to grasp the concept. They repeat straw man bullshit like "there's no basement at the pizzeria!" without understanding we are talking about the entire worldwide criminal enterprise, run by the Deep State, trading in human trafficking (20 million people worldwide, according to recent State report), child sex slaves, drug trade, and blood/organ harvesting.

it's a $multi-billion industry. I mean... who do they think runs that shit?! (and never seems to get caught)

cp used to be found everywhere on the internet during its wild west days of the late 90s early 00s. i kind of understand the rights conspiracy theory regarding it but its not because of the left. its almost like some group of people were trying to desensitize the millennials into seeing cp as normal just from how prevalent cp was on the internet during a time where the millennials werent adults

We're going to need a lot of gas, aren't we?

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

CP mags used to be sold as late as the 1970's IIRC.

and its not a jew thing this is a the worlds richest families trying to normalize it only the rich could get away with such shit producing as much cp as there was to propagate it on the internet

As user's have already said, lefties support pedos. Remember that the left is just a fancy term for losers and the vain niggers who want to lead them for their own benefit. The left will always support the rejected and butthurt. If you consider yourself part of the left and aren't making good money by LARPing as a loser then there's a good chance you are a loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc

the right is entirely owned bt the rich they have them completely under their thumbs youd be stupid to not see this and blaming the left is a tactic for them to keep you subverted under their power

Maybe I don't see it because it isn't there, lefty. Back to the gulag.

>I feel uneasy talking about it with my leftist friends
I would too, they are probably in on it. You should ditch your child molesting fag friends and come into the light.

this is retarded no one wants to talk about it because its fucking cp talking about it irl just opens yourself up to accusations of being a pedo or having some mental illness

(unrelated)
Dems don't like talking about pedos because it's dangerously close to their sacred cows of homos and transgenders.

But when all of the pedos are finally outed I bet it will be 50/50 Dem/Repub

Yeah, so far I have only seen people on the right who are talking about it a lot. You see posters up about it in certain cities with a lot of cases on human trafficking. I'm sure everyone would agree that human trafficking is just so gosh darn terrible. But people on the right talk about it all the time now. Probably because there are a lot of pedo democrats.

if you live in the south you have sexual predators living everywhere near you, or know someone whos uncle molested them or live in a town where the pastor molested all of the kids but no one talks about it. theres also a higher concentration of mental illness so you have a lot of schizophrenic people in the south too

That was a bit hard on the eyes.

During the recent US election I was arguing on Youtube with some lefty who openly supported terrorism, jihad, violent revolutions,etc, to do away with loosely-defined "fascists". He was first to mention the pedo ring - citing Prince Andrew's links to Epstein - and the (seemingly-non-conected)case of Leon Brittain - as ammo against me, and, ultimately, Donald Trump.
When I mentioned that the list on Epstein's book was of many people from a wide political spectrum, and that I would welcome ANY prosecutions regardless of affiliation, he went insane,
He then resorted to calling me "tinfoil conspiracist" etc, like a broken record, even after I pointed out how HE was first to mention this, and how he seemed to believe it for gospel when it suited his narrow agenda.
All in all he came out looking like a complete dick who wanted to kill people and fuck kids (or at the least, to provide cover for his own partisan pedophiles), he has since removed his account.
WTF, leftists? Why cant people work together across party divides to rid our society of pedo scum?

>131729429
Really activates your almonds

lefties wont take it seriously unless their professors tell them to

so I guess it right wing

I've convinced pretty lefty people that there's some serious shit going on. Even after they watched that silly news program.