Brit/pol/ Brum edition

>some links no one reads
>Michael Bond, Paddington Bear creator and author dies aged 91
theguardian.com/books/2017/jun/28/paddington-bear-author-michael-bond-dies-aged-91

>Six face charges over Hillsborough disaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/hillsborough-six-suspects-face-criminal-charges-disaster-prosecutors/

>No final Grenfell death toll "this year"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40434741

>Northern Ireland secretary warns over talks deadline
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40424927

>Immigration detainees (illegal immigrants) bring legal challenge to what has been described as £1 an hour "slave wages"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/28/immigration-detainees-legal-challenge-slave-wages

>Number 10 reveals public sector pay cap under review - after Theresa May "hears the message" that voters are "weary"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/queens-speech-labour-pmqs-theresa-may-live/

>Bank of England chief says it is not time for an increase of interest rates
theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/28/bank-of-england-deputy-interest-rate-mpc-cunliffe-mark-carney

>Man hit by bus while walking street, proceeds to walk into pub and have a pint
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-40415292

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hdVPymvBCm8
twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/880231956268568576
youtube.com/watch?v=zyw5QrkcpAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Keep it up!

Britain's fucked and isn't ever going to recover.

Probably, but I will never give up hope.

Have they mentioned where they are getting the billion yet? Also I am curious how much say we have in how its spent. I know they have a separate government and all but I hope we have some kind of plan as to how we can make NI a net contributor, especially seeing as we're dumping a billion on them.

Dang.
I used to love Paddington Bear
Not a Brit, but still; I loved the TV show when I was a kid.
youtu.be/hdVPymvBCm8

At least we still have the little things, for now. I just wish fast food outlets were open this early.

Paddington Bear should fuck off back to Peru. Coming to our country illegally...

Fear not, the Tories are expert jews, I'm sure they'll find a way to siphon a large part of it back to themselves.

That got a snort from me.

The truth is we won't see significant change in our lifetime, it's our kids and grand-kids who will see the death of Britain as we knew it.

That's when it will start to look more like the USA with entire cities being 30% white or less.

You're wrong, very wrong. This incarnation of Britain is going to die but it will come back again, the death of a civilisation does not mean the end of the people. All you have to do is make yourself as intelligent and tough as you can be, then instil the same in to your kids. I believe we are now in a place where you are able to prepare ourselves for the new beginning.

are you trying to make me hang myself?

It's nice to see my picture contributions are being staged as the thread main picture. I can only hope this is the best Brit/pol ever. Happy dog picture enclosed to boost the positivity. If you see this doggo again it came from my doggo databank.

Fell in love with this doggo last thread, what an a proper munchkin doggo!

That was very comfy, a different time.

True, but I would rather we start to see some growth in the other parts of the kingdom. If neglected, the North could join the Republic. Not a terrible thing to happen, but I would rather we stick together.

I'm just telling people the truth.

In terms of demographics we can still make it, it's more our mindset that is leading us down that path. People's cultural identity is continuously being eroded and the government refuses to wake up to the long term effects of our immigration policy.

If we turned the tap off tomorrow we would probably be alright after a few decades.

>trunews
Can't help but think of Trews when I see that.

>In terms of demographics we can still make it, it's more our mindset that is leading us down that path.
Bingo.

>Really want a Triumph motorcycle
>Can't be bothered with the tests

Why do you have to do more testing for a Motorcycle than you do a car? Makes no sense.

Here in the London suburbs, whilst we're not quite at 30% white, the change I've witnessed since the 1990s, when I was a young lada growing up, is most definitely significant to me.

In my manor we've gone from hardly any darkies, to darkies probably accounting for 20-25%, at a rough estimate. That's in a mere 20 years or so and it's only getting worse.

Fuck having kids, I want to enjoy my life, lad.

>Fuck having kids, I want to enjoy my life, lad.
How old are you mate? Not in a sarcastic "hurr durr grow up" way, genuinely curious.

I'm still here.

London's a bit different, the capital cities always experience an acceleration of wider national trends.

There's always places we can move to though, for the next generation this probably won't be the case, every city, town and village will be like London.

EU laws mate.
>TFW passed my test on my own 125 about a week before they changed the laws

Bloody hell, that's a bit of a surprise to me. You really haven't had the thought of having kids? I'm only 24 and I know I want kids, so I just assumed that most others older than me would feel the same. You married or owt?

canadian that moved to birmingham uk to study
its literally a pakistani village.
Im shocked

I JUST REALLY FUCKING WANT ONE

How do I even go about it? Information online seems so confusing.

They'll borrow it from kikes who literally just print it out.

Where about do you live?

We could have told you to avoid Birmingham. That's had a reputation for being a shithole since the 1960's. The university is supposed to be good though.

I wasn't always like this. When I was younger, had I met the right girl at the time I'm pretty sure I could've easily been suckered into it. However, I didn't actually have a gf until I was 32, and by that time not only did I realise that I can enjoy life without a family of my own, but also it became apparent just how fucked up a place the world has become in which to attempt to successfully raise a child.

I'm still getting a vasectomy though, at some point, before I start playing the dating game again; had a couple of scares that could have been avoided if not for my own complacency.

Gotta go through a training school and take multiple test on progressively bigger bikes. Can't get a full power bike until you're 21 either.

Thanks, lad. I hope you understand that I am a genuine Rhodesian, and not because of the triple 7s in the last thread. That argumentative armchair faggot needs to show some respect.

Well I'm over 21 lad so that's no worry.

What's a restricted license? And how much do the training schools cost?

>fucked up a place the world has become in which to attempt to successfully raise a child
The world was always fucked up mate, it's not just us who live through hell.

>I'm still getting a vasectomy though
Stick a balloon on the bugger m8.

I think you should try to meet a nice lass before you go through with these decisions, I think you're viewing things backwards. I know you know yourself better than I ever could but I just worry that you're throwing something away simply out of ignorance to it.

I've learned to take things with a pinch of salt on here, but I'm willing to take your word.

Fuck knows mate, can't afford a bike now, got kids instead and drive a fucking Zafira. Try lurking bikechatforums.com they'll fill you in. Just don't mention Nobcat.

What do you mean you can't afford it?

>a billion

May probably has it in her pocket, a billion is nothing.

> It's bullshit... but I believe you.

Never take anything by hearsay or gossip as truthful. If you have doubts, lad, ask away, and I will do my best to answer any questions. You have 36 minutes. Tick Tock.

I appreciate what you're saying, lad, but for me personally I've come to accept that that ship has sailed. I just don't feel a need to continue my genetic line, and if I were to do something family-orientated at this point I'd feel like I were contributing far more to society if I were to hook up with a single mother to act as a substitute father-figure to her fatherless kids, in some attempt to prevent them from becoming fuck ups. A bit like charity work, I guess.

Not saying that's something I'm planning to do though, and if I did do it'd probably be in SE Asia or South America, rather than here, but that's down to personal preferences.

I don't want to jinx it but I don't see any tripfags. This is a very nice brit/pol/. I'm glad they aren't here right now.

I prefer to spend my money on stuff for my family instead of a motorbike because I'm not a nigger.

Lads, what will happen if Labour wins the next general election?

Will things can only get better like Big Tony said they would?

Yea but a bike can't be that expensive to maintain, surely? You must be able to afford to do both.

OK Brit/pol/

WHO HERE IS #MOGGLODITE?

FIRE UP YOUR TWATTERS AND GET IN THE FIRST TWATS ON THE HASHTAG THAT WILL SAVE BRITAIN.

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/880231956268568576

So should the Teletubbies. Are they immigrants or refugees?

I was just trying to avoid being confrontational lad, it's early morning and it's super comfy and I'm doped on cocodamol.

How old were you when you left Rhodesia, or did you leave Zimbabwe? How come you (your parents) left, the nigger issue?

>I just don't feel a need to continue my genetic line
That's just painful that is.
>not making children to continue on your reign of brit/pol/ bantz in to the 22rd century

Welcome to real nigga hours.

Good man, that's what I like to hear. But remember, niggers don't buy things they steal things.

But they add so much to our tubbyconomy, you bigot.

Tyres, chains and sprockets small brake pads that wear out fast, engines the rev up to 16,000 and guzzle fuel, the list goes on. I'll get another bike on day but got other things to spend my money on right now.

They also bring diverse food like tubbycustard, how will Britain cope without our tubbycustard takeaways?

You're government will take fried foods away from you saying it's a danger to your health. Then they'll invite more migrants to live near you and say it's good for you. It doesn't get anymore terrible than that.

>Well at 20 minutes to 5, we can now say the decision taken in 1975 by this country to join the common market has been reversed by this referendum to leave the EU.

>We are absolutely clear now that there is no way that the Remain side can win. It looks as though the gap's going to be something like 52 to 48, so a 4 point lead for leaving the EU, and that's the result of this referendum which has been preceded by weeks and months of argument and dispute and all the rest of it. The British people have spoken and the answer is: WE'RE OUT.

Bloody wonderful, brings a tear to the eyes. Does anyone have that picture posted by a Yank of him having a pint and fish and chips with a pen drawn picture that says "we're so proud of you"? I always loved that picture.

MOGGERS IS WAITING

I really like Mogg for a few different reasons, the most basic reason being his phenomenal grasp on the English language and the English way, at least the upper-class English way. I just cannot let go of the fact he voted in favour of a Bill which makes life shittier for the common bloke while affording him an exemption from it.

If the bloke signed the same Bill without any exemptions for MPs then fair enough, I don't like the Bill but atleast there's no conflict there. But he knew he was exempted from it but still chose to sign it. That's fucked up in my view.

Which bill was that?

Reminder that Mogg put his safe seat career above his Country and supports mass surveillance, he's not the worst Tory but he is not ourguy by any means.

Snooper's Charter, the Investigatory Powers Act.

>BBC news putting the paki and nog kids first in a tennis segment.

RACE WAR NOW

Lads is factory work worth it for £13ph, weekly pay?

I PRESUME YOU SAW HIS SPEECH ABOUT THE QUEENS (GAWD BLESS 'ER)

youtube.com/watch?v=zyw5QrkcpAc

I SEE JEREMY HAS TURNED UP.

>an extra billion for the poorest part of the country
>leftists complain

yes

t. never worked in a factory

I'd take it happily. It depends on what you need out of it, what outgoing expenses you have and so on. Is that money good enough for you to live comfortably? Is that money more money that you're currently getting? If you answered yes to at least one of those questions then the job is just fine.

I haven't yet seen this speech, been out of the loop a little over the last few days.

It'll be shifts, good money but you'll feel fucked when you have to switch over.

I live with my mum, i could earn £400 a week working 3 days, need to learn to drive and get my own place.

GOOD SPEECH, WORTH 8 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME

>DOUBLE WINDOW IT.

Lefists don't complain because of what happened but because the people they don't like did the action. The Tories could ram a trillion quid into the NHS and the leftists would still find something to complain about, it's dogma.

Take the job then lad, that's a bloody good pay rate considering you have little in the way of outgoings. Is this your first job?

I'm just about to watch it lad.

I had to explain to my friends last night that the money would be spent on services etc in NI, not like it was going directly into Arlene Foster's bank account.

Aye if you don't mind the risks that come with it, my mate is doing it for barely more than minimum wage

Depends on the shifts, if it's one of those 3 days on 2 off dealios then it's worth it for a few weeks at least. Start looking for something else though.

The issue, as you purport nonchalantly, was actually a Fuckng huge deal in Rhodesia at the time, including sanctions. Imagine your county being invaded by Communist niggers from all sides and your UK government and Queen saying
>Fuck that, I never liked Staffordshire anyway.

If you're asking did my dad kill nigggers?
The answers is yes.

If you're asking did I kill niggers?
The answer is probably. So what?

Is the UK a better place?

on £13.18 an hour in a factory making biscuits, easy work for 8 hours and the banter is great. its not the high life but its a comfy life lad. its about what you want out of life in the end.

Big Tony? How old are you, 14?

The joke is that this isn't. I used to be in IT but too stressful and pay is shit at 1st/2nd line level nowadays.

Its just packing boxes with fruit punnets.

WTF?!
IS THAT A FUCKING HOBBIT?!

Ugh, rude. It's a gnome you bigot.

You seem to have gone a bit mental in this answer to what was a fairly innocent question about you age when you left Rhodesia.

It was a good speech, definitely worth the eight minutes.

Well either way I'd happily take the job myself so I'd recommend you do, especially considering you're still living at home so you have a lot less to worry about.

I don't blame you for getting out of IT support but you should look at getting some certs for sys admin stuff or something

Fucking this

It's so tiresome

I'll just leave this right here.

>denix doesn't have replica Webley

what's the point then lads? Might just pony up the near £1000 for a deactivated one

that's a cute doggo. currently looking after my sister's pupper and he's adorable. Shame it's been pouring down with rain so he's afraid to go out for a piss

>are en haitch es
>are grenfell

around lefts you always lose

Wtf i hate Breggsit nao

YEAH, I GOTTA SAY I'VE KNOWN ABOUT HIM FOR A WHILE BUT BEING IN AUS NEVER REALLY THOUGHT TOO MUCH ABOUT THINGS OTHER THAN CALLING PEOPLE 'CRIMINAL SCUM' DOWN THE PUB AFTER A FEW, THOUGHT BORIS SHOULD REPLACE MAY FOR LOL'S AND HE WOULD STILL BE BETTER THAN HER, (ALSO HIM AND TRUMP WOULD EITHER BE HAIR-BROS OR WE WOULD HAVE WAR OF INDEPENDENCE 2 - THE HAIR WARS), BUT BORIS FLAKED. THE MOGGSTER IS PRIMO MAN MEAT.

HE DESERVES TO TAKE HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE AS PM.

Fuck, I think we made a mistake lads.

They're poor whites tho lad so there's fewer opportunities to virtue signal.

>no continental breakfast
>no deep fried pizza
>no sandwiches
>no fish and chips
>no beans on toast

pretty shit desu. also heinz is american, so is this image implying that america is lonely?

I AGREE, THOSE POOR FRENCHIES WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THE BAKED-BEAN-FRIED-BREAD-AND-BACON BREAKFAST AFTER WE LEAVE THEM

Looking at here picture she's had enough of what's on the right.

>Go on holiday in europe
>Get drunk
>Have to eat cold meat for hangover breakfast instead of fry up
I regret nothing

>You're government will take fried foods away from you saying it's a danger to your health.
No they fucking won't. The government tacitly loves the bread and circuses the population at large sedates themselves with. They want to ply you with overindulgence and limitless choice.

mate you make me want to have a fryup but I don't have any eggs and I don't wanna leave the pupper alone with my doggos

Question Time has stopped.
To be honest I was slightly disappointed, but not as disappointed as when I saw a boat load of niggers pretending to be the England football team.