Chink insectoids

Wtf is wrong with this "culture?" Eating dogs is nigger-tier outside of an apocalyptic scenario. Having a whole festival dedicated to it is transcendentally niggerish.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_dk/article/ex9gme/western-fast-food-tasted-even-worse-in-the-far-east
youtube.com/watch?v=x2sySkk_ndQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
youtube.com/watch?v=g_J4rAf2Qjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing wrong with it. This is what "God" created. Absolute perfection.

They have more culture than wh*Te dogs

Orientals are evil. Anything east of the Hellespont deserves to get tortured to death.

wrong flag

kys roach

they believe the more it suffers the better the meat tastes

>Nothing wrong with it. This is what "God" created. Absolute perfection.
God created free will dumbfuck.

Or would you rather Him force you to love Him?

Evil exists in the world because:

1. Men like the ones in OP's picture.
2. The lack of action by whiny bitches like YOU.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

You're dull, m80.

lol i knew it

We tried our best to fix china in WW2 just like we did in Taiwan, Palau and Korea, but failed. Mao ruined all their past greatness.

You all better be vegans then or you are all just hypocrites.

So much suffering in the world...

RIP doggo

>So much suffering in the world...
makes me wanna neck myself sometimes. like all my work is for nothing.

Pfh, Japan is the reason the KMT lost to the Communist. How do you expect nationalists to fight a two front war?

>Wtf is wrong with this "culture?
We are NOT all created equal.

>tfw doggos literally have more compassion than chinks

They're just removing the fleas

The chinks are fucking trash. I hate interacting with a FOB when they attempt to direct a conversation.

Its not just eating dogs
They torture them to death because they think it adds flavor
Chinks are subhuman brainlets

Pretty much. Many factory farm animals are still fully conscious when they hit the scalding tanks.

>would you rather Him force you to love Him?

I'd rather he "forced" the devil gone. Apparently he can do this any time but is biding his time. That's all he needs to do. Not sure why he's waiting tho...

>inb4 god works in mysterious ways

Nothing mysterious about seeing a sadist watch his victims suffer

>The lack of action by whiny bitches like YOU

What action can I take to combat evil?. pray them into good spirits? or you mean like pick up a gun and murder everyone I deem "ungodly"?.

Looks like I'm gonna need one of those oversized woks for cooking up a pit bull for next week's barbecue. Never gonna fit it in the one I got from Williams-Sonoma, no fucking way.

Honestly I've been looking at Buddhism because the starting point of that religion (or perhaps "religion") is suffering.

You guys and the German Empire did great work advancing China, but with 20/20 hindsight I'm pissed that you didn't just finish what you started in Nanking tbqh

This is how vapid, arrogant, and bitchy chinese women are.

They would literally open the car door in the middle of a LION SAFFARI, just for the sake of having an argument with her boyfriend.

How could you just drive around this? Is no one going to stop?

I want to torch all chinks so badly, I hate those slant eyed fish people with a fucking passion

Hmmm Delicious

That old man likely grew up under Mao's rule. And so did many other chinks. If you know what happened then, then you already have your answer.

>past "greatness"

Hahaha.

Full video?

>Japan's fault
It's the kmt's own fault for trusting the commies and allying with them when they should have eradicated the rest of them.

DOGS ARE DELICIOUS

I'm hungry now.

>DOGS ARE DELICIOUS

Our last president agrees.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Chinks are niggers and insects.

Top Quality Meat.

>No one running both mutts over

Chinks... I am disappoint

I ate dog once while in Korea. Not bad.

A delicacy

You do know that this pic shows the heads of Taiwanese tribe members that were killed by other tribe members in tawan right? It's a propaganda pic the chinks use to spread "muh nanking" just like how Jews spread the "muh holohoax" meme by using fake pics.

Chinks are the dumbest race on the planet.

That's true, the Chinese have always been most pleasant either dead or under foreign rule. I generally dislike our foreign interventions, but tag-teaming with Russia to genocide all chinks would be great.

>vice.com/en_dk/article/ex9gme/western-fast-food-tasted-even-worse-in-the-far-east

youtube.com/watch?v=x2sySkk_ndQ

Go look up what the ancient Chinese did during the Han, qin and song dynasty. They were on par with the romans when it came to engineering and innovation. They get a bad rep due to the past tyrannical rulers like shi huangdi

That's more than they do for humans lying in the road. Usually they just drive over corpses like they didn't exist.

That's an albino black man accused of witchcraft b/c of his crackerness.

I don't care about dog webms but these pisses me off. Nothing ticks me off than dumb drivers.
God damn these guys are dumb.

>Or would you rather Him force you to love Him?

Isn't that what it is currently?

>You have the free will to not believe in and worship me
>But you suffer for all eternity

Not really a choice but an ultimatum.

And Voila! More presentable now!

Available in your nearby China in Box!

>completely fine with killing jews, muslims, niggers
>worried that chinese kill dogs

China has never been at the level of Rome.

Modern chinks are nothing but rape babies as seen here

doggos rare mans best friend

if you don't like doggers you aren't white

>chink colony canada able to identify what's white

Chinks are the best in the world when it comes to starving or getting slaughtered.

>I'd rather he "forced" the devil gone. Apparently he can do this any time but is biding his time. That's all he needs to do. Not sure why he's waiting tho...
to give everyone an opportunity to choose evil or good by free will. once the devil is gone, free will is gone too, game over, New Millenium for those who chose good over evil (1000 Year Reign on Earth).

there are still those over the age of accountability that haven't heard the message of salvation and had a choice to choose, but the Internet is exponentially reducing those numbers with time. soon, user, soon.

>What action can I take to combat evil?. pray them into good spirits? or you mean like pick up a gun and murder everyone I deem "ungodly"?.
the most powerful weapons we have are prayers of True Faith. with the faith of a mustard seed, you can literally move mountains, alter reality. but you have not, because you ask not. instead you whine and accuse like that little bitch Lucifer. the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty to the pulling down of strongholds, and the warhorse, for all it's might, cannot save. you need to come to a place where you can tell God "even if You slay me, I will still worship you", and like Abraham and Isaac, you will grow in power.

the mere shadow of Paul passing by would heal sick people and drive out demons, and he never saw Jesus alive, he had FAITH.

>uses paper invented by Chinese
>uses clock invented by Chinese
>drinks tea first brewed by Chinese
>reads newspaper invented by Chinese
>brushes teeth with toothbrush invented by Chinese
>uses toilet paper invented by Chinese
>blasts fireworks invented by Chinese
>reads books with printing invented by Chinese
>wears silk clothes invented by Chinese
>wears nail polish invented by Chinese
>eats Chinese food invented by Chinese
>eats ice cream invented by Chinese
>drinks alcohol first brewed by Chinese
>owns gun with gunpowder invented by Chinese
>uses paper money invented by Chinese
>gives examinations invented by Chinese
>uses umbrella invented by Chinese
>buried in coffin invented by Chinese

>posts on Sup Forums that Chinese are heartless

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

Yeah such uncultured swine for eatings dogs

>goes back to beating cows and pigs to deaths, all while throwing live baby chickens in a shredding machine

Chinks hold the world record for the most times conquered, enslaved and humiliated.

>"if you don't like doggers you aren't white"
>Implying that he is better than a dog

At least kill them first like

do you really believe that list or are you playing the fool?

I fucking hate chinks for soiling Canadas good name. They are infesting the cities, but not the suburbs yet. Also chinks don't spread pro dog propaganda.

WE

Almost everything in that image is wrong.

I hate Chinese as much as the next guy, but let's not lie at least. No wonder the entire world makes fun of Sup Forums.

>or you mean like pick up a gun and murder everyone I deem "ungodly"?.
no that's extreme, but I put no stock in religion. I've seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right ACTION, and goodness. And in what you choose, every moment, you will be a good person.

Or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_J4rAf2Qjg

You're fucking crazy

They are sociopathic. They are the insects that if they spread into space will colonize and rape entire star systems stripping them of their minerals before moving on to their next target.

>Everything verifiable via wiki link provided with multiple citations
>Still believes user is shitposting

Most of it is true. Though the inventions were not given by caucasoids since the Chinese invented it by themselves.

You forgot to switch IPs, chink.

so you do believe it then?

F

Bless your dog heart...

>Isn't that what it is currently?
no, you have a choice to go to the darkside.

>Not really a choice but an ultimatum.
perceive it how you like, it's a simple, objective reductionist fact. Good is what brings you closer to God, Evil is what takes you farther from Him.

your position relative to your Creator is never static, it's constantly changing with time, just like you. and you can't move in two directions at once at the same time, you have to choose, in the moment, to move towards God, or away.

that's on you.

God is eternal and unchanging.

Shibas are truly man's best imitators and friends.

Yes! And so do most historians!

Now go back to being fucked in the ass by Trump - and then thrown away like toilet paper.

>You're fucking crazy
i'm fucking right, and that ad hominem attack tells me you damn-sight know it, too, or you would argue instead of hurling insults.

but you can't, because I'm right. and now you've heard the message and made your choice.

it's never too late to choose differently, user. today is the acceptable day of salvation for a reason, all you ever get is "now", until "now" ceases to exist for you.

The Earth has a lot of terrible shit it's going inflict upon the universe

>Poos crowding entire planets and covering them in feces
>Muslims suicide bombing extraterrestrial races
>Jews jewing the fuck out of other spacefaring races
>Amerifats bringing democracyâ„¢ to other planets and blaming other races for hacking their election
>Chinks, gooks, and japs completely overpopulating alien worlds, stripping the resources, and turning them into polluted degenerate shitholes
>Whites forcing aliens to accept faggotry and diversity from every known alien species

For the good of the universe, a meteor better take us out

charming

If I told you to worship me as a literal god, but I'm giving you the choice between that, and a car battery hooked to your testicles for 12 hours a day, is that really a choice?

You can be a good person, without worshiping a god.

Ultimatums, are not choices. Sure, you can say free will all you like, but it's still not a choice.

Nah, bottom line is I still think he's an asshole. It'd be nice to think someone with all that power is looking out for my best interest but I don't think so.

Sure, he might be out there but I don't think he gives a fuck about anyone. I could go to church but if he's there he knows what I really think. Not going to waste my time lying to this dude when he's going to send me to hell anyways if he is there.

Shibas are bretty friendo tier desu. Kinda aloof sometimes and troublemakers.

>chinks invented alcohol
Other than paper and black gunpowder that chinks were too retarded to use for guns, your list is shit
kys

Motherfuckers will pay for this. We will invade from the north and feed rotting gook nigger flesh to the dogs.

Taking the bait, but:
>uses paper invented by Chinese
ME and Europe perfected the paper milling, today's paper has nothing to do with the Chinese
>uses clock invented by Chinese
clocks with mechanisms very similar to modern ones already manufactured by Germans in the 14-15th Century
>drinks tea first brewed by Chinese
huge fucking achievement
>reads newspaper invented by Chinese
Romans had newspapers
>brushes teeth with toothbrush invented by Chinese
Arabs already used toothbrushes in the middle ages
>uses toilet paper invented by Chinese
modern TP was patented around 1890, in England
>blasts fireworks invented by Chinese
okay, they deserve credit for this, however, they never managed to weaponise it effectively
>reads books with printing invented by Chinese
modern printing was invented by Johannes Gutenberg, book format was already established in the early middle ages
>wears silk clothes invented by Chinese
due credit given
>wears nail polish invented by Chinese
modern nail polish was developed from car lacquer
>eats Chinese food invented by Chinese
user... China is huge and has lots of different cuisine
>eats ice cream invented by Chinese
already made in the ME during the Crusades, also read up: sorbet
>drinks alcohol first brewed by Chinese
alkohol is literally an Arab word, means 'fine dust', and distillation became industrially viable in the 15-16th c in Europe
>owns gun with gunpowder invented by Chinese
which the Chinese used for gay fireworks
>uses paper money invented by Chinese
thanks for FIAT money, cucks
>gives examinations invented by Chinese
because there was no method testing one's knowledge, right? What are university exams (bonus: founding year of first European and Chinese universities?)
>uses umbrella invented by Chinese
already used during antique era, but I'm not entirely sure about it
>buried in coffin invented by Chinese
coffin burials were already widespread during antiquity, huge deal to invent a boy for your dead

There's something wrong with those dates...and the lack of flag/ID to be from the same bread.
Are you stiching threads together user?

>implying ancient chinese weren't ruled by whites
>still thinking that the first qi emperor was a tyrant, rather than han propaganda

Get outta my country chang. Also the qi emperor is pronounced "shi kou tei" over here

Most of it's true actually. The Chinese were practically slaves for much of their history. For instance, the 19th century Japanese called Chinese people "chankoro" which means "slaves of Qing". If that's not telling, then I don't know what is.

I can understand people's repulsion at this behavior. The simple reason for it is that it is part of our culture to give a shit about dogs and it is not part of theirs. Why judge others for valuing a particular thing somewhat more of less than you do. We boil lobsters alive. Maybe if they weren't so much more delicious than dogmeat probably is, then our culture would have developed with eating dogs.

Fucken roach, kek

nice flag, wannabe

My Chinese buddy's mother always says, "Life has no value in China," as an explanation for this shit.
She wants him to never go there.
He's like, "No shit, Ma."