Someone sauce me on this podesta torture video now please. First I've ever seen it and it sounds like podesta

Someone sauce me on this podesta torture video now please. First I've ever seen it and it sounds like podesta
> youtu.be/1XDHUO-Ir6E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw
worldcorpo.net/src/video/wcbn_news.mp4
youtu.be/NPy7arsGAZs
youtube.com/watch?v=o7YBjGALEL0
youtu.be/o7YBjGALEL0
youtube.com/watch?v=f1FZA0AdQ6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Someone's gotta have the suace

bump

Holy fucking shit

This. I'm wondering how the hell it got public.

Well however it got public the thing to do is keep the pressure on and keep the exposure ongoing and growing.

Psycho child rape killers like "skippy" can't live if their deeds are widely known.

It was found on worldcorpo.net mentions skippy, which is John Podesta's "unhumorous antiego" or some shit. It was in a newspaper article

check out this thread for more info >>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1645566

I'm aware about Skippy and have been awaring people. I was just more curious about the origins of the video.

>gta crew

How are the police supposed to catch podesta? He's just gonna fly the fuck away on his oppressor

It's literally a troll/promotion for some artist's shitty music. It's garbage. Nothing ever really happens.

Worldcorpo.net i think
Title was 'fatherhood'

If this is real, and I believe it is, shit is about to get real fucking hectic.

Be gone ye shill

fake news. videotaped art performance.

its nothing, now go to sleep

God, you people are pathetic. Look at everyone saying the same thing.
We cracked this shit literally hours after it came out. Desperate sad fucks.
>youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw

I do remember following this twitter account dedicated to pizzagate posting this back in March
It got banned a few hours later

Sorry back bullshit
Gonna check it out now

Just never seen it dude and the voice similarity is weird as fuck

ya think ya hawt shit dontcha?

It was leaked by a rogue FBI agent who is mad that Skippy will never face justice for his unspeakable crimes.

Same. You think they really capitalized on PizzaGate for this?

Not sure but good to know someone is fighting back on the inside

Look at the CTR shills pop back as soon as their Satanist pedophile master is brought up.

The video is legit. This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Skippy and a lot of people know and are furious that nothing can be done.

Please this.
I hope someone at the 3 letters has a heart to risk it all to put an end to to all this corruption.

>131731533
oh god I knew about him but i never imagined seeing it this is making me sick

What's the discord group for this stuff I'd like to be in the loop

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

They say its "art", that's the usual term they use to keep getting away with shit.

What mask

prove it

Your trips. That pic.
What was deleted?

see
Explaining the joke makes it not funny

It's a literal troll you fat fuck.
>worldcorpo.net/src/video/wcbn_news.mp4

voice comparison

youtu.be/NPy7arsGAZs

Shill alert

I laugh at a lot of horrific shit on here. This disturbed me.

Podesta uploaded it there by accident. Anonymous sources say he was trying to upload a cooking video, but selected the wrong file by mistake. That's his site, he was actually planning on launching his hiphip career from there. Worldcorpo was going to be the name of his label, he self publishes, but all this exposure has made him lay low for a while. He'll be back though. He's quite an artist.

CTR DETECTED

Fucking gold, I've heard him speak before I knew his voice anywhere super distinct

This is legit so fucking old you newfags

Jesus Christ ever since the_donald got taken down for a day this place has been overwhelmed by newfags

I can't explain to you how bad I want Hillary podesta and the pedo fucks to fall

youtube.com/watch?v=o7YBjGALEL0

^^^ So you guys never seen this one either? I think this ones more fucked up personally.

I am literally shaking with rage someone tell me if this shit is real or not

I'm an old fag I don't have time to be here much I spread all this stuff on twitter where I do a lot more paying attention to see what shills are up to. I do not nor will I ever be a reddit guy

Bump.

Already told you its real.

That's so gross dude. Kids litterally don't sound to be faking that

it's not actual abuse and it's not even podesta

>"I'm an oldfag dude I was here like a year before Trump announced his presidency dude!"

Shilling awfully hard there arent you little man? Did David Brock call you and wake you up to make sure you're on here defending your Satanist boss? You are a despicable excuse for a man and you will all be judged accordingly.

2ND PODESTA TORTURE VIDEO:
youtu.be/o7YBjGALEL0

REMINDER that John Pedosta is a HIGH ROLLER at the huffington post.

I wish I could unswallow the pill. It's already pinned to my Twitter

I've been here before trump man. I don't honestly care desu about you trying to derail

Jump to the end of
youtube.com/watch?v=f1FZA0AdQ6o
For audio comparison

^ Look at these shills just lurking in here posting with the same ID multiple times trying to convince you that child "actors" can fake those screams.

They can't though. The videos are real.

the absolute state of pizzagate newshit cancer. WEW LAD.

Hello darkness my old friend

Weird I had the one of top pizzagate tweets on twitter days before it trended cuz they were suppressing it
> not to mention it was on my blog prior to all this
Had to lay off a little or I don't gain traction with serious stuff I post this on my public twitter not some fake account faggot

hot shit

i heard he rapes the kids and them eats them alive, which is gay because he is literally eating his own cum