Question!

After watching this video, I'm curious as to what your thoughts on Anita Sarkeesian are, and in a broader sense the actions she took at vidcon

youtu.be/O3SKJJyLidA

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK YOU NIGGER! I AIN'T WATCHING THAT SHIT. GO SHILL THE GARBAGE ECELEB YOUTUBE WHORE ON PLEBBIT.

Fuck the bitch. Sex sells and it always will. Dicks out and have fun boys.

This.

Based red pilled woman. Check doubles for kek

>implying I'm going to watch this stupid bitch

I think the game industry is male focused, and maybe more women in the business would be better. But getting rid of sexy characters is pointless.

deus vult

Especially since some of us actually like sexy characters.

Funny enough, Bayonetta was designed by a woman, so Anita criticizing Bayonetta is disparaging the works of a fellow woman. Whoops!

Women belong in the home.

I want to hatefuck Anita so bad: She looks like she might be a freak in bed, too. You just know she's into MaleDom, anal, and being defiled and genocided like the little Armenian whore that she is.

I-is that n-normal, lads?

She's a shakedown artist and she made a career out of bitching.

Whats with the pro SJW wave hitting pol? Fuck this sleaze and all the anti gamergate fuckers. She got triggered by someone sitting down in a chair and then tries to pass herself off as a "strong" public speaker. Fuck her.

Fuck her. Shes a phony who's a HUGE fucking liar and virtue signals as hard as she can to stay relevant.She got triggered by a critic sitting in A FUCKING CHAIR. Fuck her.

Women aren't smart enough to create video games. The female developers you see in the offices are just beneficiaries of affirmative action. They don't do any of the critical work. They literally just get in the way.

damn computer sent it the first time it seems, gave me an "error message"

Use this
hooktube.com

I'll need some sources for that.

I too would hate fuck her until she's a paraplegic and spouting red pills.

Op, you're a garbage human, shithead

I find about 99% of e-celeb shit insufferable so I'm not gonna watch. What's this about, and why are you pushing Anita after she hasn't been particularly noteworthy for the past few years?

>Anita being BTFO on Joe Rogan

cant retaliate cuz she'll find a way to victimize herself, again

gamergaters honestly became everything they hate

yeah devs shouldnt feel forced to do anything but it should be ok to discuss "feminism" in games. because at the heart of it, anita is really just saying what she would personally like to see more of/less of in games.

>anita is really just saying what she would personally like to see more of/less of in games

and blaming video games for promoting a culture of rape? okay, yeah

>your thoughts on Anita Sarkeesian
I dislike her nose.

Women or (((Women)))?

A lot of beta males think it's being too confrontational to sit in an audience for a panel.

She's not doing that.

She only ever complains that things aren't feminist enough and that everything is problematic. There is never a win condition for when something is enough for her.

All this activist effort, her whole life, only because she can't cope with being ugly. Being obsessed with her outside ugliness has made her ugly on the inside as well.
I feel bad for her.

So why are we giving her the time of day or the exposure, again?

This is what happens when you compete instead of collude.

>Anitia falling out of the limelight
>Decides to fan the flames by re-taking her victim status and baiting Anti-SJWS
>Retards take the bait
>Anitia gets free publicity and becomes relevant again
Can't wait to see the cycle repeat itself again in another 6 months. You fucks deserve this shit at this point.

I wanna cum on her cheeks

>literally who reading the vidcon guy's public statement
>not just linking to the public statement itself

fuck this shit

all i konw is bayonetta is one of the best games of all time
anyone that complains about it is a gigantic faggot and doesn't know shit about gaming, they probably play shitty walking sims or jrpgs aka trash

>talk about games for a living
>given anything more than a passing hobbyist's attention
stop making the world anime. This is not fucking YuGiOh. These are fucking games. Stop playing them like the fad they are.

She is a stupid whore. /thread

I only have anecotal evidence for this, but during my time in the industry I met a handfull of awesome programmers and artists, very very few systems designers though. In fact, I don't think I ever met a woman working in a design field who wasn't management or HR.

>Also, most women programmers are Asian
>and fucking tiny for some reason

never heard of her, but she looks jewish as fuck

>Women or (((Women)))?
top right, Kiki Wolfkill .... i-is that real?

pretty sure all she really needs is a good hatefucking.

It's normal

she is real.

google her, she's done a few interviews.

>Anita Sarkesian
2012 called, they want their 15 minutes of Fame back