Today is the day that EU will give Slovenia our rightful clay that was stolen by Croatia

Today is the day that EU will give Slovenia our rightful clay that was stolen by Croatia.

Croatia being a bitch said that they wont respect the verdict which just shows that they are sore losers.

A reminder

>Already on our declaration of independence, the first serious cracks occurred between Slovenia and Croatia for the first time. Our southern neighbour violated the defence agreement on mutual assistance and allowed the Yugoslav People's Army (YLA) units to attack Slovenia from the territory of Croatia.

>During the ten-day war, Slovenia took over the telecommunications tower and the military post of the Yugoslav Army at Trdinov vrh. Croatia later began to claim that Slovenia occupied part of Croatia's territory.

Besides the Piran Bay and the exit to the open sea of Trdinov vrh, border issues have become controversial

>113 hectares on the left bank of the Dragonja River, where the hamlets are Škodelin, Bužina and Mlini.

>70 hectares is a large forest area on the eastern slope of Snežnik (also known as Tomšič plots). During Austria-Hungary, this was part of Hungary, which included Croatia, with the Treaty of Rapallo of 1920, which defined the border between Italy and the Kingdom of the SHS, but this territory became part of Slovenia.

>335 hectares is a large territory on the southwestern slopes of Gorjanci, in which the village Drage also lies.

>The Mura area, where the cadres from the middle of the 19th century did not adapt to the changed Mura stream. Traditionally, during the exercise of the jurisdiction, the course of the river was followed - the northern part was Slovene and the southern part was Croatian. Croatia now advocates taking into account the cadastral border and is also owned by the hamlet Mirišče, in which Slovenian citizens live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mfi8TUeoXjo
index.hr/vijesti/clanak/iz-minute-u-minutu-danas-je-povijesni-dan-za-sloveniju-i-hrvatsku-ovo-morate-znati/979718.aspx
twitter.com/1branitelj/status/879786485146419202
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God damn who could possibly give a shit about this.

Europe is by far the most irrelevant continent.

fuck off burger shoo shoo

GREAT DAY FOR SLOVENIA!

CROATS ETERNALLY BTFO!

America will soon be irrelevant. Once the dollar debt bubble bursts, you will be a 3rd world country. Deal with it.

>Europe is by far the most irrelevant continent.
Shut up, you over-sized island!

You're irrelevent now tho

>inb4 muh future conspiracy theories of how the European Caliphate wont be a disaster

BTW great job at kicking the YugoArmy ass during the war!

>mfw Croats will fuck us over again by taking what will be given to them and not giving us ours.

Balkan war when?

REMINDER THAT JOŠKO JORAS IS A SLOVENIAN LEGEND

FUCK CROATIA

wow two Aryan countries fighting eachother

JORAS THE CROAT-SLAYER.

>the call that BTFO of Croatia

This video shows what cunts the Croatians are. They are a people with no friends only enemies. They blame others for their mistakes

youtube.com/watch?v=Mfi8TUeoXjo

The verdict is already in and Croatia won the dispute. Slovenia isn't getting anything.

topkek
i don't know any other nation that doesn't give a fuck as much as croats do, i like em

dat tracksuit

If that is so, then why are the Croats so jumpy about it? Why are they actively stating that the deal is off?

If that were true Croatia wouldn't have jumped shit like they did. They knew that their arguments were piss poor and that they'll lose. Your vassal state will lose today burger

>why are the Croats so jumpy about it?
I'm literally the first Croat to even respond to this shitty thread, and I'm doing so only to point out how wrong you are.
You aren't getting shit.

ja bukvalno nigde nisam cuo nesto o ovome, sta se desava?

>inb4 Croats win
You don't celebrate before winning you cunts

today is the day the court releases the judgement on slo-cro border dispute
we get new borders and croats pulled out of the agreement so they claim they will ignore it

Danas se na arbitražnom sudu iznosi presuda o piranskom zaljevu.
Naši su se već povukli iz arbitražnog postupka jer je sudac pristran Slovencima, što znaći da ni presudu ne priznaju tak da je cijela stvar nebitna.
Neće ga dobit u svakom slučaju.

Why do you have way more police at the border than usual, but we don't?
Why did you move a huge police boat to Umag?
Why did your government try to undermine the legibility of the deal at every turn?

>You aren't getting shit.

i wish i cared

Hrvat je tat

>Why do you have way more police at the border than usual
>Why did you move a huge police boat to Umag?
sauce

>Why do you have way more police at the border than usual, but we don't?
>Why did you move a huge police boat to Umag?
Because we already know what the verdict of this mock tribunal will be, so when you cucks try to occupy our rightful land, we can stop them by force like we do the cucks at liberland.
Pic related is you in 12 hours.

>Why did your government try to undermine the legibility of the deal at every turn?
Well aren't you a subversive little kike...

I'm confused. When did all this shit happen?

thanks

In true Balkan spirit I support even greater conflict between you two.

it has been going on for 25+ years, it's now gaining attention because the european court delivers the judgement today

It keeps happening because Croatia can't into borders
The only non-disputed Croatian border is with Hungary

>The only non-disputed Croatian border is with Hungary
Because Hungary is our only neighbor that isn't clinically retarded.

So it's just a slav shit-slinging thread? What kind of track suits do you wear into battle?

croats and slovens dont wear tracksuits. serbs wear the tracksuits. croats wear pirate shit and slovens wear niqabs like the germans

Croats wear their Ustasha uniforms

a quick rundown on this guy?

It's time for a war to settle this, or at least entertain me.

How can Sup Forums help our Balkanons get the delicious war they need to settle their problems?

Actually those lands belong to Ottoman Empire, which now rightfully goes to Turkey.

Hey it's the local kebab shop owner

With replica Cro-Cop shorts underneath

slovenian that lives right on the border and always makes a show and stunts about the dispute

not quite /ourguy/, slightly retarded, but ok overall

Wouldn't Stipe Miocic be the new Croatian mma hero

Sounds reasonable. Sultan Erdogan will retake them after he conquers Syria and pseudo-Kurdistan.

What does Zizek think of all this ?

Lol,is this most important event in recent slovenian history?No one talks about it in Croatia.

first page on imbex
index.hr/vijesti/clanak/iz-minute-u-minutu-danas-je-povijesni-dan-za-sloveniju-i-hrvatsku-ovo-morate-znati/979718.aspx

Perhaps we could use some little meme magic...

"subversive"

Dudes I found the first croatshit to have ever picked up a dictionary, this day might be lost.

Actually white europe is with you.

The media tries sensationalize it for the clicks

So anyone but Western Europe?

you take that back!

Yeah but Cro Cop gave him the shorts

Western Europe is the master race white, you American subhumans are so desperate for white skin even polish people are master race to you
Slovenia is half German blood, they are white people

Can confirm, I have an Ustasha shirt. I hope this thread is just shills trying to undermine our Sloveno-Croat relation. I thought we were great friends. I mean, Slovenes are always super nice and friendly with me wherever I go in your beautiful country, please don't tell me they are all pretending and actually hate my guts? I thought only our governments are morons who try to divide us. I always liked Slovenes

>Slovenia is half German blood, they are spineless cucks
ftfy

nah bro, we're cool, long live our people

I have Croat relatives, it's just good old-fashioned Balkan banter

Yeah okay whatever you say Muhammad. How did Ramadan go in Luton? Bet it was explosive

>>speaks serbian and sucks german dick
Talk about irony

How about you both select a champion and have a good old fashioned knife-fight
Whoever survives longest wins, and wins a victory for their nation

>good old-fashioned Balkan banter
Will it end up in genocide again?

do we get something too

>our rightful land

hahahahahahaha

No the Serbs aren't involved this time

This.
Slovenia during Yugo war: "blease don' hurd us :DDDD"
Croatioa: "remove Četnik"
Hungary: "here hab dis gun :DDDD"

>in 1910
Who gives a fuck what the demographics were over a century ago?
It's ours and you can't have it.

As I said, best neighbor

It seems you know little about the Yugo War. Slovenia was the first to gain independance because the militia trained by Tito blocked the borders and had no problems taking the rifles and shooting at the Serbian/Yugo soldiers.
Meanwhile Tuđman waited and waited and waited for international community to solve the Croatian issue.

It's nice to see that the hrvatski rats are pushing the >demographics don't care us hurr durr< meme in this discussion
Like your little cockroach brothers you like to support in Southern Serbia, huh ? We will stay with based Slovenian bros
Ubi hrvata da šiptar nema brata

Puny yuropeans stealing puny pieces of their puny lands and talking about it forever. Aim big! Steal Sicilia from Italy or something.

>handful of JNA soldiers happen to be stationed in Slovenija
>shit hits the fan
>they realized they're cut off from the rest of JNA by Croatia
>can't get support so they surrender
>this is a feat of bravery on part of Slovenes

>>handful of JNA soldiers happen to be stationed in Slovenija
As far as I know the JNA sent tanks to the border too (but they had no ammo).

Its funny because the border dispute is over land that was majority Italian before wolrd war 2.

Slovenia was probably the main supplier of arms to Croatia, at least 22 DOCUMENTED cargo ships docked in the port of Koper carrying arms for Croatia(and to an extent Bosnia), most of the Yugoslav equipment confiscated in Slovenia went "missing". Slovenia broke international law both when training some Croatian units within the border of Slovenia as well as allowing Croatian units to move trough Slovenian territory when Croatia was practically cut off in two. Besides the obvious violation of the arms embargo (under which Slovenia was as well).

There's a good book written on the subject by a group of ex-yugo journalists that were investigating the arms smuggling during the period.

The TO (Territorial defense) was disbanded/disarmed, however Slovenia was the only ex-yu republic to establish a secret parallel command structure so when the Yugoslav authorities went after the Territorial defense everything was just shifted over to an already existing command structure that became the new Territorial defense.

Besides this, the Yugoslav army was both incompetent, unwilling to escalate and completely unprepared and ill equipped as well as incompetently led. They were sending armored columns trough heavily wooded areas on roads flanked by thick woods and they kept doing it. Most surrendered when shots were fired, many surrendered merely when asked to do so. That's why there was such a small loss of life.

Besides this, Slovenia was the only homogenous ex-yu republic and the Yugoslav army was wholly dependent on the local infrastructure for everything. Even if the Yugoslav army DID escalate it would take 3 days before they ran out of ammunition as practically all Yugoslav stocks in Slovenia were seized at the start of the conflict.

Its funny because large Yugoslav army units entered Slovenia from several bases in Croatia as well as aircraft from Rijeka that bombed radio and TV towers.

Serb myth that they had no ammo. Plenty of videos online of tanks, both T-55's and M84's shooting at the border into buildings as well as shooting at baricades in an attempt to destroy them.

>we can stop them by force like we do the cucks at liberland.

Croatia is being the cuck here for forcefully keeping people out of a place it claims belongs to Serbia.

twitter.com/1branitelj/status/879786485146419202

Janez Janša and others helped with weapons and uniforms of HOS were actually sewn in Slovenia.

>Serb myth that they had no ammo.
Actually it was reported by Pirzevej too.

I don't care about any of your countries, I don't even notice the difference. Just take refugees.

The border is still being disputed and until it is resolved the area is under our rule.
Also
>defending liberland

>God damn who could possibly give a shit about this.
Literally no one. Except Slovenians, because that would add 50% to their landmass.

>le small joke
ha-ha!

I don't get it why Slovenia and Croatia are fighting over this? At least the two countries (at least the people, apart from politics) always helped each other and shared a common history which dates back a LONG time.
Such border disputes are counterproductive and irrelevant, and the only thing the politicians will do is create this anymosity between the two peoples. Shame.

At least half of those clips are not even in Slovenija.
The last part where the tank crushes the fićo happened in Osijek.
We put a monument there, pic related.
I'm willing to bet it's the same with the rest.

I didn't want to make a big joke, because it probably wouldn't fit.

Fuck off Pajeet

Wonderful monument.

Also, as soon as I have money I want to visit the Balkans and see the most important places of the war. What are the must see?

>Pirzevej
Something being reported does not make it true.

You're also confusing the sequence of events. The YPA sent troops to the borders from WITHIN Slovenia (YPA troops stationed in Slovenia) and later sent troops from Croatia(YPA troops stationed in Croatia) into Slovenia.

Honestly, you are mentally retarded if you don't understand the context of the video.

Its JNA troops attacking Slovenia from their barracks in Croatia, the video is from Croatia and uploaded by a Croat. No one claimed its from Slovenia.

All in Bosnia

Vukovar, Knin.. There's also a cool museum in Karlovac with old T-55's, M18 Hellcats and M4's that were used in the war

t. Syrian refugee

>Its JNA troops attacking Slovenia from their barracks in Croatia
>the video is from Croatia
Ah so these are the tanks that were supposed to attack Slovenija?
And the people trying to stop those tanks and throwing molotovs at them are Croats then, right?
And it's now also questionable whether or not they even had ammunition...
Man, your victory in this 10 day war keeps getting more impressive by the minute.

>There's also a cool museum in Karlovac with old T-55's, M18 Hellcats and M4's that were used in the war
Thanks! I will make sure to visit it.