Wew, britcuckistan preparing to celebrate Pakistan independence day

pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/06/28/london-buses-decked-up-to-celebrate-70-years-of-pakistans-independence/

Wew lad, britcuckistan is now preparing to celebrate Pakistan independence day.
But I guess a parent has right to celebrate its child's birthday, even if the child is a bastard one.
What's next ?
Visa and passport free entry for muslims?
Sharia law during month of Ramzan?
>" One of the buses’ painters, Andy said that he was amazed to see the diversity of Pakistan’s culture and would love to visit the country sometime. Spokesperson of Pakistan High Commission, Munir Ahmed has said that it is an amazing way to introduce the world to Pakistan’s culture."

I hate Britain so fucking much I hope to live long enough to see the global political spectrum change enough for the US t wage war on that shitty island.

Sweden > Britain > Canada > Germany

On the cucked scale

it's a tourism bus dickhead

>posted by an indian

You'd be liberating its people, in other words, me. I'd actively help in killing our government.

>colonize shithole
>100 years later they colonize you

Did you already forget Cinco de Mayo, faget? El California and El nuevo Mexico secession when?

no way that coin is real

Cinco de Mayo celebrates a victory for Mexico in a battle with France. Pakistan got Independence from England. You are a moron!

op you should find a closer shitting street so you can reply poor soul

why are you so butthurt Damn Paki?
Is it because your muslims friends are being lynched daily in India by Modi?

This ad is encouraging the pakis to go home
The advert is by their tourist board trying to make them think pakistan is developed.

> (OP) (You)
>This ad is encouraging the pakis to go home
>The advert is by their tourist board trying to make them think pakistan is developed.

This ad is encouraging the white women to go Pakistan.
The advert is by their tourist board trying to make them think pakistan is developed.
>FTFY

Agni V when?

man i always forget how much india hates muslims its such a joyous world

Aww butthurt much pajeet?

but Pakistan is developed and ready for tourism, why not advertise it?

>56%

Your country is already dead.

and some of the nicest people I've met have been Pakistani

the fact that the sides of our buses are the billboards of the fucking planet astounds me

How many people will that bus run over?

lmao you stupid fucking yank. Concentrate on the 80 mexicans gang raping your mom and sister while beheading your father at this very moment.

Trust me no one cares

People? None. Absolutely none. It is London after all.