German courts rule that SHARIA POLICE are not against the law (So long Germany)

streamable.com/s7e44

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM
youtube.com/watch?v=NZSxu-UKLV8
streamable.com/s7e44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying that Sharia is bad

Koranic Police*

You will be put to death kuffar.

Where did Germany go so wrong? Did we fuck them up too hard during WWII, because we dropped nukes on Japan and they turned out alright sorta.

isn't sharia police basically a paramilitary group? how is that sort of thing not banned in modern cuckmany?

You executed all the white german prisoners of war that surrendered.

You made damn sure to kill every White German Male and let the darker skinned nazis escape.

Yep.

Great, so now arrogant shitskin bastards can act like their shit doesn't stink and treat everyone else like complete garbage even more than they already do.

I don't see how Germany can survive this.

They die not do anything unlawful, they did not coerce nor threaten anyone and they were not wearing any kind of uniform that would imply some kind of authority. Most passerbys thought it was some kind of stag thing. So what should we do, execute them?

I have no more empathy for germany. It is time their citizens stand up if they desire to not be controlled by Islam

Who cares

Don't worry about it. The sharia thing is just something for the gentiles to do.

this, eurocucks allowed this to happen

rape and murder is lawful in germany ?

Well, what are they supposed to do? You can only prosecute if there's a law that can be applied.

Sharia police is Westboro Baptist Church tier.

If the courts decide that one group can impose it's own law and order on the populace without state authority, then the court has opened the door for German groups to police the streets without authorization from said government as well. Use it to your advantage, Hans. Meme it.

They did not rape or murder anyone. What the fuck are you talking about?

Here is some sad music for the death of Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

I left for a reason

It's against the law here in America. No law supercedes the Constitution. That's the law it should be breaking there.

if you believe this is true,
you are insane or insanely stupid

They did not impose anything. That would be clearly illegal. It was more of a provocative but lawful action not unlike what the identitarians like to do.

Fucking this
Time to clean up your country, Germanybros

You must think people are ignorant to what is allowed under Koranic Law. The murder of infidels. The murder of Apostates. The taking of little girls as wives against their will.

That's the thing. They (as in this specific group of people, not all people advocating for Sharia law) did not impose any laws i.e. break any German laws.

>No law supercedes the Constitution.
Wat?

Maybe I'm missing a pivotal point here - but these fags were walking around in orange vests telling people to stop listening to music, stop gambling and stop dancing or some shit. Which surprisingly isn't against the law.

Yes there's a reason why I'm not in Germany anymore

Is cutting off hands and heads (allowed under Koranic law) also ok with German law?

Paramilitary groups that aim to destroy Germany and all germans are all good. They are probably state sponsored.

Is this what they did? They cut off someone's hands?

That's my point. They can't enforce their own law that is allowed under the law of the constitution.

so basically they acted like crazy Christians who stand around busy public spaces preaching to sinners walking past?

No, but that's the penalty for breaking certain laws under Sharia law, the law they are given the right to uphold.

Krauts must die, I unironically think this, Europe has to forge its own path; not in the footsteps of the krauts

Here's an upbeat version for the new germany, great stuff desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZSxu-UKLV8

So what is your argument? Because the doctrine they want to propagate permits in theory rape, murder, etc. that they themselves are guilty of these things? Come on.

>They can't enforce their own law that is allowed under the law of the constitution.

Turns out they didn't, they didn't enforce shit. As much as this headline sounds sexy to spergs, these fags didn't do squat. They went around feeling like boss, telling people off for enjoying the simple things in life.

In terms of the law, that's akin to an old grumpy fuck yelling at kids to stop playing that loud music.

Things would have gone differently if they actually cut off some poor fuck's hands, which they didn't.

Does no one here know what the fuck a law is?

>Michigan
>now largest amount of german immigrants in the USA
>largest muslim community in the USA
>n

>Minnesota
>largest amount of swedish immigrants
>now largest amount of somali immigrants

Really makes you think

Exactly

In theory my ass. That's like saying the water I drink is a theory. When you can see it happening before your face on a global scale it is no longer theory, it is law.

How the fuck can you say what's gonna happen? Can you tell the future? Are you Nostradamus? What we can say for a fact is what we have seen happen under this law once it reigns true in every other Muslim country. Trying to stick your head in the sand under proven facts makes you look ignorant.

They aren't really "enforcing" anything from what I'm seeing. These Muslims are just going around telling people not to do stuff, but have no authority to actually do anything about it.

Seems like this is obviously covered under free speech. You're also free to go to these places and do anything you're legally allowed to.

lmao, keep thinking that it ends there.

Japan surrendered and you all called it a day, then asked China to up and take it. Germany was divided in two puppet states for decades.

This is a textbook slipery-slope. Give these men more breathing space and your demise will only come faster.

You goddamn moron.

Future? Nostradamus?

Bottom line is, you can't imprison someone who's walking around telling people off for loud music and gambling. That's about it. The law isn't there to be bent at your will for the cases you want it to be bent. That's muslim-tier legislation, you fucking idiot.

I don't think it ends there at all. This is indeed scary, and Germans should be protesting in the streets. Not to get these people in jail, but to protests against their worldview and beliefs.

That would probably be racist or something though.

You're a fucking idiot if you think they're just playing dress up and doing nothing if the people they tell to do something tells them to fuck off. You're a liberal bitch that is the reason this bs is happening in the first place. You claim a DEUS VULT flag and don't even know what the fuck it stands for.

Fucking morons like you are why the west is falling to rapefugees and terrorism.

They wont. Death to Europe and its people. Muslims are better than a bunch of cucks with no self respect and a foolish sense of righteousness at this point.

>Wrote in his ballot 'Bernie Sanders'

After the War the world was appalled by the Holocaust and crimes committed by the Nazis, and went on a campaign against Nazism and Fascism.

Over time though, even pride in your own nation has come to be seen as Fascist, being against immigration is seen as racist, and any sense of nationalism and pride in your people's achievements is seen as wrong or dirty in some way.

>You're a fucking idiot if you think they're just playing dress up and doing nothing if the people they tell to do something tells them to fuck off.
But thats exactly what happened

You can tell them to stop doing it and fine them if they don't, on the grounds of preserving the public order.

It is for us.
A white, Christian version, on the other hand..

How do you know? Are other muslims going to report them if they don't?

If you're trying to be a psychic and pressing your fingers into the sides of your head while looking at my post, you're pretty shit at it.

Also, you don't write names in ballots. God damn, get your shit together.

Honestly it does seem sketch as fuck. If journalism wasn't shit, someone could get a hidden camera and find out what happens if you tell them to fuck off.

this phenomenon is known as "Hitler's revenge."

What this means is that Western elites are so BTFOd by NS that they will allow their nations to be destroyed rather than follow any NS parallels

And what's that?

Germans will have to take matters into their own hands is what I'm hearing.
The German government is now formally against the population of Germany.
Fuck 'em.
Night of the long knives it is.

Listen, not all of us are perfect, we also make mistakes, especially white europeans lel.

You're not the only one to have noticed.
I'm beginning to think that genetics determine more than just I.Q. and eye color.

Democuck at its best. You couldn't say it better couldn't you? It must suck to see leftism dying with your own eyes

Failing to destroy Europe militarily, twice in recent memory alone, the German resorts to economic, cultural and spiritual machinations of undermining and subverting the European people.

Beware the German, the destroyer of the Roman civilization, the vandals of Europe, the fleeing rats of Atilla, the religious zealot, the first communist and its greatest enabler.

The last hurrah of the German is flooding Europe with the 3rd world finally destroying western civilization once again before they themselves are wiped of the face of the earth. The German, in his impotent rage caused by his own failures and feelings of inferiority will sacrifice himself in one last attempt to eradicate us and deliver us to the gates of hell. For the German is, always was, and always will be, the servant of evil.

They did the thing with the "Uniforms" only once and filmed it themselves, i can't find the video anywhere though. I'll just take the judges word for it when he says "i can't sentence anyone for merely suggesting religious behavior to others", that this is indeed what happened.

>So what should we do, execute them?
Yes? Duh.

>Filmed it themselves.
>Takes their word for it.

ITT: 'Muricans debating against free speech

Who cares. It will come back anyways in 4 or 8 years after the cuck white populatoin shrinks a bit more.

It all depends weather or not Trump deports more than the necessary amount of illegals to help the republicans win again after Trump.

Islam < Free Speech

The judges word who i assume has seen the video and talked to people who were there.

because your pedophilia habit is cheaper to in the Philippines?

I fucking hate the idea but I am also aware that it will be way easier to cope with it for me than for all the leftyshits if it ever gets that far

Yes, and put their bodies on poles outside the mosque to send your point to all these taqqiya tawriya meruna kitman cucks. Every muslim is a supremacist bigot by definition if they follow the words in the quran.

Neither you, nor I, have any idea what they are doing off camera. Not just one random video that was probably cherry picked for their defense. As if a German court would do anything against a muslim anyways. Germany puts these rapefugees over their own citizens despite the rapes, assaults, murders, and terrorism that has followed their arrival.

>I can survive Sharia, leftists can't
Never thought of it that way, but I will laugh so hard.

The overall cost of living is significantly cheaper even here in BGC.

Ugh. So in reality, the only real genocide that happened was of the German men of decent genetic stock? Fuck..

Goddamn nigger lovers

We need a final solution for the German problem.

While i too am critical of the lenient sentences of German courts, they do usually acknowledge the facts, even if they do not act upon them appropriately. Besides, these activists are all scrawny little fags that could not intimidate my grandmother.

Until they go and get their brothers, fathers, and uncles and swarm them in numbers after dark after they're told to fuck off in the daylight.

it is when it stops their women from being destroyed by western values while our women are. Thus they will continue to have 6 babies each and ours will dwindle to 0.9

can we start a sharia campaign advocating for more muslim immigration (it's not like it can get much worse) if it aligns with our goals the lefties might think twice

Nevermind, you are right in this case.
Just read that the leader of the 'sharia police' is currently under trial for being a member of a terrorist group.
That they didn't classify their actions as a sheme to recruit more terrorists, is concerning.

>right wingers should support Sharia to scare leftists
I'm down with it.
After all, we both agree that women are objects.
Im down.

>Patton is stopped from taking Berlin
>Starts to get massively redpilled on Jews
>Eventually declares they've lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and-
>Promptly dies in a tragic car crash - G-d, you know?
>After that (((Eisenhower))) gets free reign to pull up his harmless denazification work camps
>1960s - lots of Holocaust proof are published
>LOTS of Holocaust proof
>Those evil fucking Germans man I swear
I mean, it's not like they got us all and I hate to sound like I'm bitching, but there isn't very much left here for us to work with.

Kill yourself, slavshit.

As much as I dislike these people, they are just telling drunk people and gamblers to stop being degenerate.
They clean the streets and making people dislike their kind.

Sexes and races arent equal
There is nothing wrong with last 2 points desu

Heaven forbid the German government would do anything that makes Muslims look bad. The pedo rings, rapes, murders, assaults, and terrorism are all swept under the rug there as Islam is paraded as the religion of peace and white people are demonized for not assimilating to their culture, rather than vice versa.

Islam is not compatible with the West. Islam wants their law instituted where they go, and the West wants it's law, and culture, to remain. In reality, the muslim refugees are in our house and should assimilate. No different then when westerners go to the middle east.

A (((Hollywood))) movie about the evil nazis every 2 weeks certainly isn't helping.

he's not wrong, and neither are you. Slavs and Germans are subhumans that only wish to destroy Roman and Western Values

Dude , it's from 2016.

The Americans and British murdered the German POWs after WWII

You can't be this stupid. Do you watch CNN or something?

Holy shit, is that really germany? There's like only shitskins in the background

>execute them

Yes.

Does anyone have a translated version of sharia legislature, backed up by examples from Muslim countries.

The people you try to explain this shit to need something short of a hammer to their skull to realise that a religion who puts their women in trashbags might not be keen on freedom.

I hate muslims, but those faggots literally dindu nuffin'

They put up a bunch of posters and stickers and tried to talk other shitskins who walked by to not have fun kek. Jehova's witnesses tier.

>streamable.com/s7e44

Fake news you dumb fucks