Syrians are selling their German ID asylum papers for top money

They return home, ... but not before selling their German ID papers to someone else, mostly North African drug dealers. As Germany doesn't really check whether the person who holds the ID is actually the person on the ID, this has become a very lucrative business.

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/fleeing-germany-for-syria/av-39062857
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>come to a country
>act like a parasite
>leave the country
>let crime fester in their wake
What nice people they are. Sure welcoming migrants did a good thing.

Kill me now

Don't act like you are any better

Probably just felt like shit being given Germany's idea for welfare, we know most of them aren't Syrians so we can assume they were sold a dream where they'd get paid to eat fast food every night and receive blowies from German women who they're told think German guys are weak. Their lack of experience around women, due to their highly segregated culture, inevitably makes western women treat them like children anyway.

I assume most of them don't even see Germans? Like they spend most of their time in their remote housing apartments/complexes? Even then, I know women here don't like them, I know German women are tricky so I couldn't imagine them liking them, so I'm making another assumption.
>go to the west
>live kind of shabby
>realise no one likes you
>realise you actually do need to work in the west
>well fuck I might as well go back home where I know how to do the jobs and maybe I'll even get laid due to some lucky woman realising I actually am a responsible guy ready to raise children
Dunno.

I might be wrong. Or maybe the media actually is right and they're all Syrians and they're going back expecting the Syrian war to calm down even more.

Both your countries will succuumb to Shariah within a decade.
Godspeed euroCucks.

Thats rich coming from a Country that just outlawed the usage of unfitting Gender pronouns.

Would you rather they stay?

That's the exact opposite of Sharia law, you stupid fucking kraut.

>Thats rich coming from a Country that just outlawed the usage of unfitting Gender pronouns.
Better to have to use correct pronouns than to be cucked by tax money going to fund those who breed German women.

>He pretends as if hardcore leftism doesnt lead to over acceptance of shitskins which in return leads to Sharia

Youre in for one hell of a wakeup Call, Syrupnigger.

See fellow leaf's post, germ.
We honor all genders, while you service brown cock, with tax dollars.

>Better to have to use correct pronouns than to be cucked by tax money going to fund those who breed German women.

Yes, because Trudeau will definitly only spend the tons of Taxes you pay to the Benefit of the Canadian populace.

Listen mate, I hold no grudge, but Canadians pretending like they arent six foot deep in shit like the Rest of us is delusional at best.

What the fuck are they leaving? What's their main reason?

>What the fuck are they leaving? What's their main reason?
Germany is too radical for them. Too much Sharia. Syria is a lot more secular. Also, Syria has a faster growing economy and more job opportunities for people who do not want to go into crime.

>What's their main reason?
They go to European countries for free gibsmedats and get away with committing a plethora of crimes such as rape and murder because the governing bodies in said countries are complete fucking pussies when it comes to non-whites. When they are done and have had their fill they take all their free stuff and sell it for a profit before going back to the sand village they came from.

>mate
Australia being over run by asians, now aussies are fleeing to Germany. The contagion has spread.

that and its alot safer in a war zone.

I just reported you to your government.

Source please.

Trudeau gunna fuck yo lil boipucci

>with tax dollars
>dollars
>in Europe

Canadian education.

dw.com/en/fleeing-germany-for-syria/av-39062857

Unironically this.
Many people who actually fled because their lives were in danger (Homosexuals, Christians etc.) found that German Refugee Camps and especially German Districts with Majority Muslim Population were in fact far worse then anything at home.
The people who actually came here because they fled often came here in search of a safe haven and instead found pockets of fundamentalist, radicalised islamic Neighbourhoods which often violently harassed them and found that the German populace and Government were a bunch of cowards who allowed this filth to dance around on their noses.

"tax dollars" means "tax money"
When someone asks what "car" you drive, you don't say "I drive a truck, the truck is a Chevy."

I heard that afghans and north africans are most of the problem, not so much Syrians. Is that true?

>tfw I could report this post to the Canadian Law Enforcement and they would actually press charges against you

Canadia is in no position to lecture my Leftist infested self hating shithole Country about anything.

Thanks. Absolutely infuriating.

>I could report you for speech
Only for hate speech or discrimination- the latter, recently, includes not using preferred pronouns.
Because of our laws, and reality, I can call euros eurocucks all I want.

>I heard that afghans and north africans are most of the problem, not so much Syrians. Is that true?
No, economic migrants are a problem and 99% are economic migrants, 1% actually get real asylum for being politically repressed at home.

Economic migrants get gibmees, which is a problem. Often they also commit crimes to increase their net income.

Read into the fucking Numbers, its unbelievable.

Around 85 to 90% arent even from Syria, and they werent even at the Time when the Whole Migrant Crisis was "only families from Syria".
And when they noticed this, they just spun it and tried to make it seem like something Good.
Most people wouldnt even fucking know if Syrians are part of the Problem, because there are virtually none.

On top of that around 80% of them are Men in the Age Bracket of 18-32.
These Leftist Retards believe they are saving Muh Womyn wit Childrn when in Reality they are allowing tens of thousands of Men into the Country who are in it for the Gibs.

You implied Australia being overrun by Asians was a bad thing, or at least that is what my SJW-self would see.
See you in Court, Mapleboi.

checked

Assad started winning.

Honestly DESU, I only like ribbing on euros because I am enjoying the decline.
Fuck sluts in their butts.
Bust your nut in their gut.
Enjoy the decline.

They got fed up of all the refugees.

Its all just Bantz Desu, no worries.
Though it is true that the Tax Rates here are ridiculous.
And I do hope that Canada will get its shit together aswell. Beautiful Country, Beautiful people but stuck in the same leftist self-loathing that has crippled the West.

Yeah that's absolute bullshit and projection. Unlike North American women who do breed with niggers, almost no European does with sandniggers. That's just not a thing, even dating sandniggers is extremely rare which is why they have to rape so much. Europe's demographic problem is lack of kids in general, not racemixing.

Tax rates here are good (middle class pays about 30%).
The East coast (islands) are only nice because they are stupid.
The East is only nice because they are fake.
The West is nice because we have self esteem.
>self-loathing in both countries
It's scary how deep it goes- people don't know what it's like to unashamedly be proud of yourself, and rightfully defend one's self and work.

The ones i see on the news are all men from the lands of the blacks.

Said the blackest white country in europe.
Youve imported algerians and niggers since the 70s you mong. YOu cant walk in Paris safely at any given time unless you are in a very public place with a few people.

Seriously Francoises shut the fuck up and go attend your national sport, erecting a white flag and hide behind amerilards.

Retard. Having gay rights in Canada will deter faggot Muslims.

I'm not supporting this law (which isn't even al law yet, Kraut), but it's better than paying 95% tax rates so that Ahmed can fuck my womyn.

I hope your dumbass realises that we have less refugees than the US. Even then, most of those refugees are privately sponsored. Not the publicly taxpaid niggers you see running around in your Kraut streets.

Well this is good news. Thee drug dealers are already here and when they leave there is one less mudslime in total. If this becomes widespread they will check better.

>Oy Vey!!! The goyim know!!! Write a story to fool the goyim into believing the rape of Europe is over.

Until ever single worthless Muslim rapefugee and kike is gone there will be no sleep for those who want to defend the homeland.

>Retard. Having gay rights in Canada will deter faggot Muslims
Yea there's no gay rights in Europe

What's wrong with someone trying to few bucks out of lousy system.

Gays can't get married in Germany?

As an American I can't say anything because

Trump.

What is your source? All this negativity is baseless. be happy that they are leaving already.

>some have even sold their German ID papers to finance their trips back home
What a load of bullshit, they get paid to fuck off. They sold them because they are criminal fucks, that's all there is to it.

No, it's fairly accurate. If you're an asylum seeker in Germany, you are basically doomed to live the rest of your life in the lower class.

They can do the same at home with not much more work, but in a culture that doesn't hate them. So a good chunk decide to fuck off again.

>Don't act like you are any better
France didn't wave around "refugees welcome" signs like your country did.

>couple dozen tards that get paid by foreign interest groups act like the tards they are
>this somehow represents a whole country

>couple dozen
Fuck off German apologists.

>As Germany doesn't really check whether the person who holds the ID is actually the person on the ID,
then why the fuck even use id's lmao

you can get a legally approved partnership, but no tax advantages as in a normal marriage

Haha get fucked pifke scum.

Maybe you should have virtue signalled even harder.

Post link faggot.

what the actual fuck
wtf is wrong with you people?

read thread faggot

>Forcing acceptance of a mental illness

>Somehow better than letting shitskins wallow in shit so much that they want to go home

My apologies Xhir.

what?

This Dindu/Boer has got the right Idea.

>says Canada, the country who just passed a law that criminalizes any criticism of islam
Takbir, leaf

Sorry italiaBro, this thread is for whites only.

>North Africa

Love that country, juat above South Africa?

even if you used communist flag i'd still know it's an american

Your country does both those things though

>Canada sucks bbc
Don't knock it till you try it.

fuck them
I would gladly have their trips payed with taxpayer money if that means they're not coming back or being replaced
pretty sure that after they sold their IDs and went to """Syria""" a lot are coming back for more gibs

So the aggresive Moroderps and Turk strike back?

>burger education

What is wrong? The people who abuse obvious loopholes, or the country that is too fucking retarded to check anything and has given up laws for "muh humanitiarinism"?
Fuck off

They don't want to actually leave their homelands for good they just want to travel and fuck white women and get free money. The Jews want them to stay to destabilize Germany which is why Germany pays them $40k/year per person just to exist and rape/steal.

Is this complex shitposting or just Burger education?

>Well this is good news. Thee drug dealers are already here and when they leave there is one less mudslime in total. If this becomes widespread they will check better.

Dude, if you watched the video, you would know they sell their German IDs down in Greece and Turkey.

LOL, says the leaf
you fucking maple syrup nigger hahaha
you live in a country where the bastard son of fidel castro is the boss and he's kneeling before muslims 24/7 - expect sharia law next year the latest

kys now

>germany is so shitty, not even Syrian refugees want to live there any longer

pottery. Prepare for the north african rapemasters.