KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

IT COULD SAVE YOUR RACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that pic of cernovich on the right, lol

Spencer was right, they really are as disgusting and weird as he said they are.

Fuck (((civic nationalism))) and fuck kekistan

There is nothing significant about being white except for white culture

Good meme bruv. Remember though to not punch too hard right. We are after all, on the same side. Real redpilled WNs know just how bad a situation we are in and will accept any help we can get in the culture war as long as we hold our own ground on our core principles.

Fuck off little cuck.

Culture is a racial construction.

not an argument

u wot nigger

>Pewdiepie
Kek, yeah I don't think so

If you look at this and can't figure out how to make it work then you don't deserve to win.

>PewDiePie on the left
Do you just want to fuck up his life user?

Also, FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT AND THE ALT-LITE

LIBERTARIAN FOR LIFE MOTHERFUCKER, NONE OF THIS
"HURR DURR I ONLY LIKE TO BE AROUND PEOPLE THAT LOOK AND ACT LIKE ME"
"HURR DURR I SHOULD FUCK MY COUSIN TO PRESERVE MY LINEAGE"
"HURR DURR, I WANT AN ETHNOSTATE THAT HAS NO INDUSTRY, AND NOTHING BUT COTTON FIELDS BUT WITH WHITES PICKING THEM"
"HURR DURR, I'M TOO FUCKING SCARED OF THE UNKNOWN AND TOO WEAK AND RETARDED TO FEND FOR MYSELF AMIDST A SEE OF STRANGERS"
"HURR DURR I NEED TO BE SURROUNDED BY THE SAME PEOPLE I WAS BORN WITH TILL THE DAY I DIE"

YOU PATHETIC FUCKS, DO YOU THINK THE CONQUISTADORS WERE THIS WAY? DO YOU THINK MAN LANDED ON THE MOON BECAUSE WE WERE TOO AFRAID OF A LITTLE CHANGE?
DO YOU THINK ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL GO AWAY IF YOU SET UP A BUNCH OF BORDERS AND NOT LET ANYTHING IN OR OUT.
IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TOTALITARIANISM IS.

What about this chart makes you any smarter?

NIGGER, STOP TAKING CREDIT FOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT AREN'T YOURS
"HURR DURR LOOK WHAT THAT GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE ME DID, SEE I'M NOT WORTHLESS AFTER ALL!"
YOU'RE FUCKING PATHETIC IF YOU THINK THAT WAY

Back to T_D with you, race traitor

>Reality calls
she's a kike

Fuck off cuck

>FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT AND THE ALT-LITE
I'm a libertarian you illiterate mongrel larping as a white man

Ape Attitude
Orangutan Outlook

Yeah, we all knew Germany had the largest number of Jews until the 1940s, and after that they moved to the U.S.

This pic is best PC Sup Forums generated in years, /new/-tier freshness. Based black guy's face just kills it, it's perfect.

>caps lock nothing nothing 2 digit iq ramblings

did you just learn how to read and write little nigger?

more like ape appetite you fat jewish pig cernovich

Your libertarian society will fail without recognizing demographics.

>pewdiepie

Put the KKK guys from Anaheim in the WN side. Their black Dickies outfits look nice.

What do white nationalists even do? Are they campaigning for office, are they handing out leaflets, what are they doing? They like to brag they're better and more serious than civic nationalists but I literally never hear about them, they're underground moles. They can't even reveal they're a white nationalist at work because everyone will look at them with the same look you give a child molester.

Seriously, what power do white nationalists even hold? Do they actually even do anything other than post in Sup Forums and stormfront about who's white and who isn't?

White nationalists' only political power is waiting, waiting, waiting constantly until the Nazis are cool again. It just seems like the relationship between white nationalists and civic nationalists is like an older autistic brother shut-in talking shit about his younger, more retarded brother who finally got his first girlfriend.

Jared Taylor is fine with Jews, and is from Kobe, Japan ehere there is a settlement of Jews in Japan.

Ergo, hes a kike

pic related: its you

Lol you're just mad your memes aren't dank enough. Praise kek!

Not an argument

kiss my ass alt right

is Brittany Pettibone a white nationalist for real ?

>What do white nationalists even do?

look up PEGIDA, Generation Identity, Nordfront and all the other movements in europe

fucking idiot talking about shit he doesn't know about

>sargon shaves his ass

what a fairy

if the white race is truly superior, wouldn't Europe have the highest concentration of human accomplishments throughout ALL of time, and not just in the 1600s and beyond?

I already know about all of those, you fucking mongoloid scum, and none of them have any political power whatsoever. Most of them do nothing but an occasional march every now and then with less than 100 people.

>none of them have any political power

there's plenty of European political parties that have been growing in support because of them spreading the message

again, don't talk about things you don't understand

She's a whore cashing in on beta bucks and tara is pajeet kike irish mongrel.

>dank
>spouts stale memes
lol what a fag.

>implying that was what he was implying
>implying that you are original and not parroting the same bullshit

unironically kys cuck

t. 56%

>black guys face
>not his MAGA hat that says "mug"

Monarchist here my Kingdom might be small but bend that knee fuxckars

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

Butthurt fags. At least has some reason whereas is obviously obviously retarded and thinks for five minutes before he types anything and then still fucks up and THEN projects his lack of intelligence onto others as an ad hominem attack. Christ, you guys are fuckin dumb.
>Dixie flag
No shit. They ain't kiddin when they say you boys are monkeys

This shows that the protestant ethic is the key to success.