What is it with Amerifats and their fetish for muh guns...

What is it with Amerifats and their fetish for muh guns? Do you really need randomers owning lethal weapons in a country where 60% of the population is legally retarded?

> A Minnesota woman has been charged over the fatal shooting of her boyfriend, in a social media stunt gone wrong.

>Monalisa Perez, 19, shot at Pedro Ruiz as he held a book to his chest, believing it would stop the bullet.

>The couple's three-year-old child and nearly 30 onlookers watched as she fired the fatal bullet into his chest.

>Ruiz's aunt said they did it to increase their social media following.

>Claudia Ruiz told WDAY-TV that her nephew had told her he wanted to do the stunt "because we want more viewers, we want to get famous".

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MonalisaPerez5
youtu.be/HH7kmdZz3_M
twitter.com/SgtPeterAllan/status/880313417852227586
youtube.com/watch?v=97DGOhiFq5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IFKotz4ur50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats with Britfags always questioning Americans about the 2nd amendment? Why don't you just mind your own fuckin business.

>/pol says woman should be submissive and do as men say
>a woman does as a man says and /pol is upset
wtf fuck is wrong with Sup Forumsacks?

>*typos
meh

>"because we want more viewers, we want to get famous".
They accopmplished that.

Back to /r/eddit

>Monalisa Perez
>Pedro Ruiz
>Americans

Go away Muhammad.

In another year or two, you're going to wish you had the ability to legally defend yourself with a firearm you bought (also legally), Britbong.

That is, if you're not cool with the whole Koranic Law thing.

you first nigger. feel free to explain this shit before you go.

Do you think she will still upload the video for those sweet tubebux? I think that's what the dead guy would have wanted.

If you don't like Sup Forumsacks, why come to Sup Forums you fucking imbecile?

dangerous freedom>peaceful slavery.
Shame on you britcuck

Video link?

it's just spics being spics.

>Died for YouTube views

Toppity kekkity.

>implying I don't like Sup Forums
nah. explain the irony of the situation or stfu faggot

>that fake wood paneling seen in the background of their pics
>30 people watching

Am I correct to infer that they were living in a pic related type of community?

Says United States right in her profile

Shame they didn't do this before they popped out a kid. Woulda been a clean Darwin award with no leftover garbage in the gene pool. Assuming she an heros immediately after.

>beaner shoots another beaner

I fail to see what is wrong with this.

Are you retarded? The irony is your complaining about Sup Forumsacks, asking what the fuck is wrong with them, whilst posting your faggotry to /pol. Anything else I need to clear up?

What is it with eurocucks thinking they know what's best when they allow muslims to invade their country.

I'll take our gun problem over muslims anyday.

You wish you had fucking guns.

You need em.

Stfu with all that shit about pussys need guns because i'll punish your fuckin ass anyway you want.

Why the fuck you think they invented swords n shit? To kill people faster and easier.

Mannnnn sucks when you're a little eurobitch pussy who thinks they know everything about a right they can't and won't ever fucking have. Lmfao government treats you like a little bitch, shakes their finger at you like a child and says, "No, no...you can't have that."

And fuck off with your
>we can have them too burger ha my dad had a shotgun from 1913.

Fucking pussy euro faggots!

Enjoy muslims fucking up your future while we deal with a retard shooting another retard.

Poor gal was pregnant

twitter.com/MonalisaPerez5

youtu.be/HH7kmdZz3_M

Yah. You need to clear up the ironic faggotry of /pol and the double standard a majority of its posters project. What part of that don't you understand faggot?

Exactly what I was thinking.

She kind of looks slavic desu

God damn it these two retards spawned two more subhumans before he bit the dust.

>that outtie belly button
I'd fuck her from behind while diddling that cute belly. Got any bare belly shots? Could use some fap material.

most men are not as retarded as OPs pic you imbecile.

>a country where 60% of the population is legally retarded
>60%
>not 90%

The faggotry part wasn't even close to my point. Everything on here is faggotry. Keep trying to sound smart by using words like "irony" over and over again, don't think it's working though. I think I'm done here. Good day, dumbshit.

Let's put this another way. 60% of my population is legally retarded. I would be an idiot not to have something to defend myself with.

The Brits are busy hunting down white people for thought crime.

twitter.com/SgtPeterAllan/status/880313417852227586

and i identify as a woman with a 14" feminine penis, doesnt make any part of that true

Butthurt Britbong hates freedom. Why do Britbongs always want to enslave free men?

>Do you really need randomers owning lethal weapons
No because only the police and criminals should have guns.

9/10 turnabout.

>Ruiz
>American
Pick one, Nigel.

>Implying guns are the root of this incident.

The point was, they were trying to do something shocking and potentially life threatening to become famous. You don't need a fucking gun to do this. What happens when some idiot let's his friend hit him with a car to get YouTube famous, and he ends up dying? Should we blame cars and start taking them away ? Take your britfag pussy bullshit somewhere else. Enjoy watching your country get taken over by Muslims over the next decade.

it's a psyop, they are still trying for gun grabbing.

I think you mean 98%

>He held a book to his chest, believing it would stop the bullet.
>.50 Action Express

This, so much.

>A fucking .50 cal

It worked on the Sopranos youtube.com/watch?v=97DGOhiFq5Q

I assume you're a self deprecating white male. At least you're getting tons of fat SJW pussy.

>thinking that tiny handgun is a .50

top lel good sir, top lel

It helps balance out the dysgenics program known as welfare.

Lel go learn about guns idiot.

If only they had taken the time to type "desert eagle .50 phone book" into Google. It goes through two, by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFKotz4ur50

Did he remember to say "rate, like and subscribe" before dying?

Texan in MinnesOda, very nice weather you got here. Fuck the mosquitoes.

I think you mean 100%

It was a desert eagle you dumb fuck.

I feel kind of bad for them. But how the fuck did you not expect a 50 AE to penetrate a book? This has to be a joke.

Haha good one, shitassniggabitch

We have a large population, Bong. These attacks seem more common than they are. Most gun violence here is black on black, which doesn't count.

Everyone win when it comes to black on black crime.

The thing that gets me is they never thought to test it out before actually doing it. Like take a book to your backyard and plug it, see what happens. I think it speaks to the thought process of these people. It didn't even cross their minds that the book wouldn't block the shot.

>Monalisa Perez
>Pedro Ruiz
>implying a mexican dead and another one in jail is a bad thing

OP whats you endgame?

shit I don't trust a man who doesn't say shit ass and bitch on the regular

>Saw this story on my feed
>Thought that's fucking stupid
>Decide to look into it
>Expecting to find out that they at least used a .22 or somethin
>It's a .50 Action Express Deagle
>mfw

yes, very much so. For fucking natural selection.

Dumb fuck gets himself killed, of course a cucked Brit points to guns.

As if he wouldn't have been doing the same with swords, jumping off roofs, or over speeding cars if guns didn't exist.

Keep getting run over by trucks of peace, cucked fuck.

IDIOCRACY

Because anybody with even a cursory understanding of history knows that the thing MOST likely to kill you is YOUR OWN government. More people have been murdered by THEIR OWN government than by foreign governments in ALL wars ever.

I don't know anything about guns. Explain?

>Be American
>Try to make Youtube video
>Get shot

i fucking love when natural selection is able to work.

neither of these fucking degenerates had the intelligence to test out their dumbfuck plan first with another book and a watermelon.

i am happy they wont breed more, at least.

so the damage is already done. sad. too bad she didnt shoot him before they bred

go fuck a goat,ahmed. no true brit would begrudge us our guns

>Do you really need randomers owning lethal weapons

As opposed to a car, hammer, knife, blunt objects, sharp objects, etc?

Have fun getting stabbed on CCTV by an "asian"

>where 60% of the population is legally retarded?

Don't trigger Jafar! Bin that car!

They used a very powerful handgun for the stunt, you'd have to have the intelligence of a teaspoon to think that a book would block a round fired from it

Average american couple.

Pedro worked so hard for america

>Do you really need randomers owning lethal weapons in a country where 60% of the population is legally retarded?
Yea. sage

Pedro's american bitch with out make up

the typical american looking girl

perez
ruiz
youtube stunt

gee...

But this is exactly how we cull defective genes and why we rule the planet.

America #1

>PEREZ
>RUIZ

Link to video of the execution?

The faster you cull yourself the better, I support this. Give out more guns.

>thought crime

>threatening

Threatening someone is an actual crime you moron.

>Do you really need randomers owning lethal weapons in a country where 60% of the population is legally retarded?

That's exactly why and say the truth, niggers are retarded

Like most Americans they are Mexican