Netanyahu:The Golan is ours because it belonged to our forefathers"

So why exactly is everybody pissed at Russia for taking back Crimea then?

>the star will gorge itself on clay

No one is pissed about Russia but globalist garbage

>no one is pissed but globalist garbage
so pretty much 90% of all relevant nations?

It is as it has always been. If you want some land and are strong enough to take that land and powerful enough to keep that land then the land will be yours.

You know (((why))).

or be china and build land

Cut my arm and I won't give up on the Golan

They will have war with Iran if they take Golan.

Also don't forget the fact that Crimea was annexed from Ukraine, Golan was taken by Israel during a war which the Egypt and Syria started

This this this.

Only nasty europhile cucks get the vapors over what goes on in backwater Slav countries. I guess that colonial mentality never leaves.

why do you want golan so bad jew?

It's high so it gives you strategic advantage

They want to form Greater Israel, and are uaing mossad OP ISIS to get it. Bte golan has tons of oil.

hey dude, both Iran and Bolivia support Russia. Based countries amirite.

Now that is some revisionist shit

You took it in the war you started, the second war was them trying to get what was theirs back.

The Golan Heights gives Israel drilling access to the Syrian Oil fields. This has always been all about Israel becoming an oil producing nation in the middle east by stealing Syrian land. Dumb Goyim boomers don't care, hur der, guns and freedom and oath keepers keep our christ cucked.

It galls the (((Jews))) everyday that the holy land does not sit on a single natural oil deposit and yet all of their neighbors do. Ironic God kinda fucked the hebes that way huh?

Oy Vay Zmir

Preemptive attack isn't starting a war

>Attacking first isn't starting it.

The Golan Heights belong to Russia.

Motherfucker

Yes it is you kike.

If you initiate a fight you are the aggressor.

Vice versa for the mudslimes.

Listening to a Jew talk about the Syria conflict is disgusting.

God I fucking hate kikes

Is there no race that is worse on Earth? They infect every place they go to then claim eternal victimhood to get sympathy, long enough for the natives to realize that the Jews are stringing them along

Then when the Jews get reduced to ALMOST ash, they manage to survive, like a cockroach in nuclear winter. No matter what they worm their way into whatever society they can and infect it

>like a cockroach in nuclear winter

Are Jews Crypto Turks?

that kid is still in training, he hasn't mastered the art of kikery yet

Don't conflate parasitism with an artform

Nice try you kike, Crimea wasn't Ukrainian except according to (((you))). The people living there don't agree with you either.

How long until they come to the conclusion.that the first humans were jews and therefore the world rightfully belongs to them..

Maybe he was referring the USS Liberty

America is ours. It belonged to our forefathers.

oh wow look it's nothing. another thread making a retarded false equivalence. everyone knows russia was the aggressor and they almost forced nato to completely fuck them up. israel is only taking land that was always theirs anyway. might as well go to bed feeling sleepy anyway

>flag
>post content
Nice bait mate I rate 8/8

you kikes went there when you could have gone to other places (like russia fat east jewish oblast)

not even the jews living in israel at the time wanted you lot forming an ethnostate lmao. jews and arabs were living pretty peacefully before zionists turned up.

you cant just turn up and take over land then preempt an attack because the residents dont want you there.

also the land wasnt british either. you dont own land unless you live on it.

>rabbi baruch

see how these kikes have no self awareness? oy vey europe is being punished for what they did to us.

if it was so fucking bad, why did you keep coming back?

So Kosovo je Serbia ?

Kek

to bad they did it back in the 80s

they took it ages ago you dumb cunt the un even said it was illegal do you think anyone cares though?

Don't lie you filthy kike.

You took that land because its worth a fortune.

Fucking hell.

I always thought Trump would facilitate some sort of grand bargain where Russia acknowledges the Golan Heights as Israeli territory and America acknowledges Crimea as Russian territory.

No shit

So they can legit have ski resorts

Yeah I bet we better give the entire southwest back to mexico because they keep throwing a bitchfit over it huh?

I heard we aren't supposed to talk about (((((that)))))

The white man's burden

It was on the frontpage of Reddit a week ago. Even the normies know