DNA discovery reveals genetic history of ancient Egyptians

>The mummies' closest ancient relatives were found in the Near East and Europe
>Modern Egyptians have developed a greater amount of sub-Saharan DNA
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html?sr=twCNN062417ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage1220PMVODtopVideo&linkId=39059553
How does Sup Forums feel about this?

wh*Te dog lies

my name jeff

WE

filthy roach kys

WUZ

DICKWASHERS

Ancient Egyptians F and R1B DNA match exactly with modern Armenians.

Gobekli Tepe (Portasar) predates the pyramids, yet they share many common symbols. The Egyptian hieroglyphs stem from the petroglyphs found in the area of Portasar

We Wuz's eternally BTFO

That's not dickwashing, that's circmucision> The man on the right is letting it happen while the man on the left is resisting and needs to be restrained

It's dickwashing.

>This delusion

You're denial is as big as the nile.

actually meant to reply to

someone get the raid

I realize it's not a nice thing to say but there is a reason sub-Saharan's have been slave stock all through out history for the benefit of EVERY other race.
They are barely human, sub 60 IQ.
No written language, not even a standardized vocal language between tribes with some vocalizations as primitive as a series of clicks and booms.
Evolution is a real thing and unfortunately for blacks, they are at the tail end of it.
I may be a racist but It is what it is.

no one believes (((science))) done by white devils.

> unfortunately for blacks
> Blacks set to be 4 billion+ and to own Europe by mass migration

Wow, that will teach those blacks!!1!

Wow niggers are so retarded they still have 10 kids a piece when everyone else realizes that all jobs are fixing to be automated and our resources are finite so we so lower human population. Yea! That really shows the world the aren't sub human retarded monkeys

Wow, not making white children will show these niggers!!!1!!!!1
I can't wait for the day Jamal will impregnate my wife, trick on him!!!!!

Sorry to disappoint but there arent black scientist

Fook floyd

այոոոոո կանգնի
դու ասում ես մենք թագավորներ էի՞նք ու շէիթ?

>hol up is kangni in armenian