Is "white boi" a racial slur now?

is "white boi" a racial slur now?
are you okay with being called boi or white boi by someone who isn't white? how would you seriously react if a black guy called you a white boi?

>how would you seriously react if a black guy called you a white boi?

I'd just call him "Boy".

being called white is a compliment so my response would depend more on the tone, than to the words.

Depends if we're friends or not.

OP is beyond triggered by a fucking meme

its hilarious and sad all at the same time that someone took the time to make this picture. oh what a sad life.

depends how many times he touched my cock

It's a compliment. However, I wish the nigs would spell boy correctly... At least they are trying their best.

I'd Chimp out and Lynch that nigger

you actually think it's difficult to make these when a template is freely available? how bad are you at photoshop?

Just call him black boy.
/thread

When a nigger refers to a white man, not jokingly, as a white boi,It is from a place of immense pain and inner turmoil.

What people never really discuss is that its always a pack of black kids doing this stuff, and rarely a black guy on his own, and if there is one fucking thing white people are not allowed to do socially its beat up a black person while they are in a group with other whites. So this level of terrorizing isn't available to white people. If they try they will have their lives ruined by the jewish press. Thus niggers posting countless webm's white bois getting BTFO but 2 or more negroes.

Cool.

kys wh*teboi
Or become trap

I'd call them a nigger and wait for them to take the bait

Being white is something to be proud of.
If you think otherwise you're a fuckwit beyond help.

Call me whatever you like. It's called freedom of speech.

bump

This. The only time I'd be worried about hearing "white boi" is if I'm about to get robbed.

>Which I guess is the only time I'd hear it anyways...

well said.

"boy are you tryin to start something?"
but I've never run into issues with black people, on the other hand a drunk native tried to start a fight with me once, while I was picking my nails with a knife no less, is this a drunk thing or a native thing? like, it just seems like poor survival skills to threaten a dude with a knife I dunno...

We have "nigger".
They only have "white boi".

Let them use it.

Nobody cares what comes out of the hole beneath a niggers nose

>ay white boi!
>"ay tar baby!"
>get ass jumped by 3 niggers
>laugh through a broken jaw
>enjoy the overwhelming sense of serenity as this meaningless world fades to black

Blacks are mentally permanently stuck at the level of a teenager. They can't hold on to a job, can't raise their kids, can't keep themselves from committing crimes. Black males are irresponsible little boys.

If a few words can tear a character down then that means the said character was weak and false anyhow. If a non-white called me a white boi i would simply refer to him as son. Checkmate nigger.

Do teenagers commit more crimes than adults?

>ay white boi
>shut up cotton monkey

eh it balances out

This.

Older males have diminishing hormonal activity, so what do you think?

never had that happen irl, think it's just a blacktwitter thing

I would tell him he can call me that as much as he likes, because it's better than being a nigger.

Being offended is for the unenlightend.

The only times that I was openly called a white boy was when negresses wanted my penis inside them.

Wazzup monica