Quickly to your posts, the Americans are invading

Quickly to your posts, the Americans are invading.

We're only coming to re-install free speech, we'll be gone as soon as it comes back. No need to fear us if you have nothing to hide. Just trying to weed out the fuckers trying to make you like Eurabia.

This retard thinks America is free compared to Europe

This is a land free of hate and bigotry komrade, I'm going to have to kindly ask you to leave.

FEE-FI-FO-FUM
I SMELL BURGER
I COME

How do you mean? I live in NL through half the year and the image is pretty clear to me. (Also, I never said anything about "freedom" just free speech.)

>bunch of muslims in big eu countries
>its over, all of europe is fully covered, every corner
we better all move to US, the white utopia because where i live, there is totally muslims, literally sleeping in my bed n shiet ;)

The bigger they are, the harder they fall

This leaf is cracked out.

Good can I join them?

Is every canadian obsessed with Trudeau? Or is that just a "thing" some people do?

I thought you guys where not even allowed to own pocket knifes?

We're here to paper bag test this joint.
After the great race war we're too strapped for cash to pay for a northern border wall.

Most people I know hate him or just treat him like a meme.

Aw, I'll cry about your comment while I'm firing my Ak-74 innawoods.

Was he an actor or something?

That's true. No knives, or in some places REALLY dedicated to keeping women defenseless, no self defense tasers, or even pepper-spray. It's NUTS! When I got there I didn't believe it. I have a bunch of friends over there who are TERRIFIED to go out alone or without a man with them. How did that even happen?

Everything in Canada is just a meme.
Canada itself is a meme. We need to Anschluss our rightful northern clay.

America is definitely free compared to Europe. In Europe you can go to jail for saying mean things on social media and have huge restrictions in gun ownership and self defense. There's also more regulations for random shit like zoning, construction permits, and owning exotic animals. There are plenty of things that might make certain countries in Europe a better place to live than in America, like free healthcare and education, but those things don't have to do with freedom.

(((How could this pooooossibly have happened?!?!? :000000)))

Yes, and a drama teacher.

That is a legit question. Was there ever any voting on it? Or was it just DECIDED that people would live in fear of criminals in Europe? I mean, how can you even defend that as a government "ruling" your people.

- "Yes, you are no longer allowed items of self defense. Tasers, Pepperspray, Mace no longer allowed."

- "But sir, what about women, and young people who might be easy prey for criminals?"

-"No exceptions! You will remain defenseless!"

WE ARE GOING TO RAPE YOUR WOMEN AND NOT EVEN LET YOU WATCH

WE ARE GOING TO REGULATE YOUR TIMBER INDUSTRY, AND MAKES MORE THEN $.04 ON THE DOLLAR

WE ARE GOING TO MANDATE EVERYONE SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER AND ANYONE CAUGHT WISPING EVEN A SYLLABLE OF FRENCH SHIT WILL BE DEPORTED TO THE OCEAN

WE'RE GOING TO FORCE YOU TO OWN FIRE ARMS NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SOB AND WHIMPER HOLDING A STRONG PHALLIC OBJECT NOT ATTACHED TO A QUINTESSENTIALLY AFRICAN CANADIAN

THIS IS THE DAY OF THE RAKE MOTHER FUCKERS CHOO CHOO HERE COMES THE FREEDOM OPEN WIDE