FAKE NEWS!!!

>CNN IS FAKE NEWS!!!
>So where do you get your news?
>Uh well I look...you know at everything and...I just know (It's Infowars, Breitbart and Fox)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's the problem, though. News is a business and a bloated propaganda machine. We're all tired of being lied too.

I heard on CNN that pol is a neonazi board and then I though I should come here. 14//88

drudge

And where do you, oh virtuous OP, get your news from?

>It's Infowars, Breitbart and Fox

try harder shill faggot

>implying I would share my sources with the likes of you
Private news sources, fucko. Get some!

Sup Forums keeps me informed

forgot upload and sage

>UN flag

>one post by this id

From huffpo of course.

>implying there is anything wrong with breitbart and fox other than liberals hate them

Sup Forums is the best source of news

Now don't get me wrong, there's a lot of bullshit on here. But the truth is also buried in the catalog and all it takes is a little research to verify something. I learn about happenings from here before anywhere else

I get all my news from /r/worldnews/

I mainly use google news and drudge since they just gather articles from all sources

I don't watch any of those you cock.

Also why aren't you banned?

Youtube Twitter and pol

Breitbart, infowars and fox are the only real news left.

This ain't reddit, idiots are allowed to be idiots.

The Dailystormer is the best source of political news.

Breitbart and Rt are pretty good too.

Drudge and make up your own mind.

I just look at regular news and flip the political bias. Take objective verifiable facts (a dozen people were run over), note any questionable statements they make (by a dark skinned white male) and then correct for the doublespeak (by the religion of peace).

rule 7

there is no real news left, retard

Here's another :)

businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5

www.inquisitr.com/2105906/fox-news-viewers-least-informed-among-media-consumers-says-new-study-by-former-reagan-adviser/

I get my news from Sup Forums.

Everything interesting gets posted and torn apart to pieces, followed by shills, followed by counter-shills, followed by anti-counter-shills until every point gets covered and you're able to infer a reasonably close version of the truth.

>Translation: I just listen to the shit posted on Sup Forums from Breitbart, Fox and Infowars, then scream and rant when anyone points out it's literally fake news