What's the deal with Pre-Nups...

What's the deal with Pre-Nups? They're supposed to protect you from a gold digger's claws but a feminist judge can just throw it away at his discretion anyway. And she'll still take all your stuff anyway and make you pay alimony, there's no legal way to shield yourself against getting divorceraped. So what's the point? Is marriage the ultimate blue pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
bljsolicitors.co.uk/news/index.php/five-things-to-know-about-prenuptial-agreements-in-the-uk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_P._Sloan#Streetcar_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_General_Motors#Nazi_collaboration
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Wlo0Pv344
youtube.com/watch?v=L2lMxCA7CL4
youtube.com/watch?v=3_NcwTbpIDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pre-Nups are like insurance.

It doesn't mean you are assured a get out of jail free card if divorce happens, but you certainly have a much better chance.

If you're a wealthy man, you'd have to be retarded to get married to a western woman.
If I were a billionaire, I'd turn Muslim, so I can just stone the bitches dead if they try to fuck with my money.
Islam is the answer.
Salami Mustafa.

If she wants a diamond ring, I want a prenup

But seriously, if you suspect she's gonna file for divorce, your best bet is kill her and make it look like an accident

Don't get married if you're rich. Have an eternal girlfriend

Pre-nups can't just be thrown out. It has to be demonstrates that the pre-nuptual document was signed under duress or pressure. Judges aren't all powerful figures who can just go against law and precedents.

Also, the thing about alimony is, it is actually quite rare. It only ever happens in 1 in 10 divorce cases. It usually involves a deep look into the payers financial situation, and is viewed by the courts as a temporary form or welfare. Lifelong alimony is almost unheard of.

Really, all the supposed "riskiness" of getting married is blown completely out of proportion.
It is usually played up by people on Sup Forums who aren't getting married anyway.

See, they are typical millenials living the typical lifestyle of partying, videogaming, shirking responsibilty and living only for memes like useless degress and travel. They are painfully aware of their nu-male status, so to avoid feeling excessive guilt, they try to convince themselves that its their existence that is redpilled. And all the right wing traditionalists are really bluepilled. They are the real right wingers.
It's sad really.

No one says you have to marry them.

You have absolutely no idea what your talking about fucking virgin/shill. Sounds like you read a brochure or cosmo article about it and u now think ur an expert

>Islam is the answer.

This is a difficult redpill to swallow but it's the truth.

it's called murder

If someone maliciously came after more than her fair share of wealth then I'd kill her. A crime of passion means the threat of you doing it again is low because your intent is gone, you'll be out in less than 5 years with your wealth intact.

In America they would give you the chair.

in the US or Australia? And I think MGTOW is more about avoiding serious relationships and realizing that women just want you for your money more than anything and aren't capable of feeling love the same was a man does.

Basically fuck them and chuck them

>If she wants a diamond ring
>he fell for the jewelry meme
Only gold diggers want "stuff". I would never have a girlfriend who is so materialistic. If your a good man, she will like you.

>t. american expert leaf

You would go to jail for life in any Western country if you did that. Just do not put yourself in such a horrible situation.

They can argue you forced her to sign ie coercion. If you sign with both lawyers present, there is no way a judge can grow it out.

also finance every appliance, where if she wants to take your house she has to pay for it. always goes under the court radar. solid last fuck you.

>Judges aren't all powerful figures who can just go against law and precedents.

then why do they do it all the fucking time?

clearly you don't understand how criminal justice system works

hey look I can change my flag too

My wife makes a ton of money and I have no job. Also, there's no such thing as alimony in Denmark. I guess marriage is blue-pilled in a land of decadency like America.

Yeah tell that to Janet Jackson's ex husband. Srsly, who marries and knocks up a 50+ year old women? Especially when you're a fucking billionaire.

>clearly you don't understand how criminal justice system works
You must be retarded if you back up plan is to just "kill your wife lel XD".
You WILL be punished if you do crazy stuff like that.

It along with the MTGOW ruse is anti white, pro muslim campaigns meant to suppress the influence of Sup Forums males in general society

if an user decides to spurn women in favour of MTGOW philosophy as opposed to working to better themselves and integrate into society to dominate both women and the social narrative, well thats just another white person shot down before they could take off

Marriage way back when used to mean whenever a guy and girl moved in together and raised a family. What they call marriage today is little more than a scam. Don't get (((legally))) married.

Post citations or its not true, faggot.

First of all, I can't even begin to comment on how wrong converting to Islam would be and second, no, it's not an answer. Islam is not going to get rid of degeneracy. Take a look at Bosnia.

>Prenups are useless in the UK
>They eventually expire
>Must be signed with both members having it checked by their lawyers

If they are thrown out in the west it's usually because someone didn't go through the proper process.

Why do people think that just because the west adapts Islam, they will be just like the Arabs? Where Anglos/Aryans/Romans like Arabs/Africans when they adapted Christianity? To be honest with you, I don't like Pisslam either (agnostic), but if it means reinstalling a hard patriarchy again, I'm all for it.

Do u morons actually get paid for this shit. Stop acting like a fucking woman shame tactics dont work here

You should NOT kill her.

You should say: "Honey, our marriage is on the rocks, we need a second honeymoon. Lets go visit Paris Rome and Cairo, and see the ancient wonders of the world."

books flights, schedules hotels .... AND Liftoff

two days in paris, visits tower, eat some cheese, drinks some champagne
rents car to rome
visits Pope, see s sistine chapel, eats some lasagna, drink some vino
flight to cairo
visits pyramids, gets lost in desert
sells wife to bendoiun goat herders for a six pack and directions
comes home

what happened: wife ran off with goat herders kids
wish I could tell you more.

marries hot waifu

Just spend all your shekels on gold and bittcoins, then bury it till its all ogre.

And before you think Im kidding
I was on a tour on a sailboat along coast of africa
and there was this stupid SJW bitch named Jose

we stopped in a port, and she wanted to look around, I decided to go with her (white knight I know, it was a long time ago)

greasy fucken camel jockeys asked on multiple occassions "how much for the girl??" ... "does she have a hymen??" etc etc

you could sell a bitch in North Africa

she aint ever gettin away

>What's the deal with Pre-Nups?
Prenups are basically men's last ditch effort in relationships before they say fuck it to marriage as marriage does not work anymore.

It is the last hope of family but it eventually gets shattered once you come to realize prenups are toilet paper that can be thrown out for any reason.

In the end marriage is the biggest bluepill since is sacrificing for other people at very little benefit with high risk and little reward for example your wife gets access to your resources for life but you cannot get her to clean the damn dishes without going to prison for abuse.

>Pre-nups can't just be thrown out.
Yes, they can and they are.

Typically what wealthy people do, who are looking to protect their wealth, is have lawyers present during the signing of any kind of pre-nup to ensure reliable witnesses who can attest to there being any duress.

However it can be thrown out for many different reasons, they've been thrown out before simply because the wife asserted there was additional verbal agreement that the man would provide something (kids, or whatever) and that those things weren't provided.

It's her word vs his, the judge sides with her and it's thrown out, despite being completely valid. There's no standards of evidence for this, it's purely at the judges discretion.

What happens more frequently in places like the UK and the US is one side will lawyer up, which will force the other side to lawyer up and then most of the assets are lost to the ensuing legal battle, watch the documentary divorce corp, it's basically massive business that bankrupts couples all over the place.

If you're talking about being financially ruined and you're handwaving about it not being that risky then you're being obtuse. The probability being low doesn't matter, what matters is that the damage is high, it's like trying to tell someone to go skydiving with a parachute that only fails 1 in 10 cases.

Besides, wealth transfer happens in much greater proportion with child support payments and women get custody pretty much automatically and have no obligation to demonstrate how the money is spent on the child.

MGTOW is the only rational position, certainly until no fault divorce is abolished and the family courts are severely reformed.

It's only the answer if you're rich and can just bribe your way around stuff. If you're not rich you have get your dick mutilated, can't own a dog, can't eat bacon, must be accepting of paedophiles and niggers.

yah people actually make money here

No women until we own the world again.

You call that MGTOW, but that sort of thinking, avoiding serious relationships and having one night stands seems to be the philosophy adopted by almost all young people these days, both men and women.

It's what is pushed in music and tv shows and movies.
It seems like its just "modernism" given a fancy new edgy term in order to justify it

Exactly this. The "ebul marriage" meme is just a Jewish trick to keep young white men from mating. Fucking idiots on here still fall for every Jew trick possible, I swear...

Marriage is the red pill. 50% of marriages end in divorce this is true, but 50% also end in happiness and lifelong commitment. Dont be a mgtow faggot cuck because you're too afraid of it not working out, if you do you might as well never do anything at all, because there's a chance you might fail. This mindset is what's keeping people in their parents basements for their entire lives. Don't fall for (((their))) tricks

Thats one hell of an assumption. Just because you dont marry them doesnt mean you cant date long term or have kids. Heres a question for ya, whens the last time having a ring on her finger affected her getting pregnant. Pro tip: the ring never did shit

just don't marry a gold digger in the first place

Artificial wombs and robowaifus are the ultimate red pill. Going MGTOW does not mean not reproducing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

>if an user decides to spurn women in favour of MTGOW philosophy as opposed to working to better themselves and integrate into society

You've made the inference that MGTOW don't work to better themselves, which is false. And that MGTOW don't integrate into society, which is also false.

MGTOW isn't a "ruse", no one is forcing anyone to go their own way. The whole point of MGTOW is that men stop letting other people define what it means to be a man and how to live your life.

It's about ceasing to blindly follow the expectations of society and instead thinking for yourself and putting yourself first. Typically because what society expects is men to sacrifice themselves to benefit other people, that gravy train has come to an end now.

underage or just retarded? you're common law married if you cohabit for one year, let alone have children. ring or not.

This

kek fucking aussie cucks, yea common law doesnt kick in here closer to a decade

I assure you a judge won't listen to some degenerate argue that his partner with children and significant time spent together isn't a marriage partner. In any country.

bljsolicitors.co.uk/news/index.php/five-things-to-know-about-prenuptial-agreements-in-the-uk/

>1) A Prenup is not legally binding in the UK.
>Prenups are not strictly enforceable or legally obligatory in the UK. The divorce court has the power to redistribute a family’s assets as they see fit so as to bring about equality between the couple. During our time as solicitors in Liverpool we have seen plenty of prenups overturned.

Prenups don't work, what works is going your own way, never do anything that can be reasonably construed by a court to mean you're in a serious relationship with a woman, that certainly means no marriage, no children, but it also means no cohabitation as well.

There's no common law marriage in the UK (yet) but there's laws in the pipeline to allow asset transfer between cohabiting partners who aren't married.

Also remember that "muh 50%" statistic that anti-marriage shills love throwing about is misleading. It takes into account all marriages across all income levels, religions, age groups, urban populations, and also takes into account repeat marriages.

Marriage for young, middle class, white, Christian, suburbanites is actually very safe.
But unfortunately, a lot of people today are conditioned to avoid all risks, no matter how small, and stay safe and docile.

Its on the books, ur opinion doesnt matter and precedent has already been set here, gotta be 7+ years before it kicks in. Im starting to pity you aussies though, only 1 year hah xD

I just believe that having children out of wedlock is degenerate and will lead to broken families and screwed up kids.
Then again, I'm Catholic. In my culture, there is still a lot of stigma around divorce, which we consider a good thing, so people just don't divorce willy nilly.

I assume you are non-religious?
Maybe that life plan is the best path for, even if it does end in disaster.
It's funny though, isn't it?
You atheists fought tooth and nail for no fault divorce, and now you complain about the consequences.
Can't have your cake and eat it, I suppose.

The answer is Blind Trusts, LLCs and never allowing the wife to know anything even remotely close to the truth of your finances.

>The whole point of MGTOW is that men stop letting other people define what it means to be a man and how to live your life.

Right. Until you realize that traditional gender roles were established for a reason, not just for shits and giggles, and you end up 50 years old, and either alone, or "settled down" with someone just as used up and worn out as you out of desperation. That's what happens to all these young kids who think they can party it up in their 20's and 30's and live hedonist lifestyles

See could of just stated where your moral compass came from. I respect that more than some mental gymnastics. However, my situation is not a disaster, nor did I fight tooth and nail for anything of that sort. The way things currently are, there is no reason to get married. You can have a family, get laid, have meaningful relationships without opening yourself up to being financially raped. Custody preceedings cost enough on their own, no reason to throw divorce, alimony etc into equation. As far as the family bit of it, your telling ur so modern and awesome, yet you wouldnt be able to get over your ego to raise children with an ex of yours ? Are you really that petty to penalize ur child because the two of your are not together anymore

Children in traditional marriages do a lot better than children in de facto relationships.

And you say that you can have children without being married, but you won't.

Because the risk of having to pay child support or losing custody of your children is still a risk. Marriage reduces that risk, so it's better than being single in this case.

But then again, you are a millenial. You most likely think creating life and raising a family is "backward" and "opressive" and would rather spend your time and money chasing meaningless things like travel and studying useless degrees as the media and university professors dictate to you.

Traditional gender roles were established during periods where there was little to no government interference with intimate partners, there was no no-fault divorce, there was no welfare state or forced transfer of wealth.

Women and men relied on each other and marriages made sense and were generally really safe because walking away from them was almost impossible.

If a woman wanted to walk out, there was no payday, she didn't take the children, and it was frowned upon by wider society to abandon marriage vows.

All of those things have now reversed. Women get a payday when they leave, quite often they'll get the house, they always get the children, they get child support and usually alimony as well, and society lauds over them as stronk independent womyn.

Ending up alone but set for life and retired 15 years earlier than everyone else is a lot better than letting someone take everything you've worked for including all your assets and children, and STILL ending up alone, broke and struggling.

Jokes on u fool, I have and currently do. I never voiced opposition to the classic nuclear family, it is an ideal situation. Unfortunately fantasy and reality have a way of .... clashing at times. Also the mothers of my children and I get along great kek. Also ur still responsible for the women you fuck, dont stick ur dick in a crazy.

haha nice shill/bot thread
xddd kill yourself

But it's been mentioned before that both divorce statistics and the risks associated with marriage are overblown.

If you are really terrified of divorce but genuinely want to get married, then why don't you marry a women in a culture where there is still a stigma around divorce, like a religious woman?
There are plenty of religious women out there for you to marry, but you don't.

It seems like you still want to follow the modernist lifestyle of "sleep around in your 20's and 30's, party it up, don't have children, focus on your career, be independent, try to ignore the crushing feelings of existential angst when you hit the wall"

Traditional family life is and always has been the best life. No matter what the media says.

>There are plenty of religious women out there for you to marry

But then my children will buy into the senseless self-delusion of religion.

Mgtow is the ultimate temporary red pill.

In order to rein these cunts in you must vocally deny them acess to yout private property.

Don't frame it as an ultimatum "be our conservative waifus or we will collapse civilisation through inaction"
Ultimatums are abusive.

Instead, frame it as "the laws are so hostile, so dangerous, so unfair that in order to protect ourselves we are forced to literally avoid any relationships with women. We cannot share with you our houses for this is co-habitation and entitles you to half of our assets. We cannot even have sex with you because this puts powers in your hands that are impossible for us to fight.

I'm sorry ladies but we cannot continue under these conditions."

And then they will start begging you to come back the moment they need you.

If you think this way you are doing it wrong.

prenups allow rich people to specify they get to keep the dog, and which way to split their houses.

If at any time any part of the prenup would stop the woman from getting what the law (the judge) thinks she should get, you just throw it away and start the trial on a bad foot

I don't know why you don't just marry her.
It's been mentioned that, in those sensational divorce cases everyone keeps referring to, the bulk of the money taken comes from child support.

If she has children by you, can't she already file for that? But she doesn't. So she's obviously got her head on straight. There doesn't seem to be any risk there.

Better to be delusional than alone, sad, and constantly struggling through life like atheists do.

>Signing away all your possessions and assets
>Instead of being in a healthy long term relationship without getting married

Oh shit I forgot, you're all brainwashed to think you NEED marriage to have kids or to have a lasting long term relationship

Unless this post is a triple jew

Bassseeddd Estonia

The statistics aren't overblown, the numbers are fairly uncontroversial because they're super easy to measure, not only do they look bad but they're getting worse over time.

As I've already pointed out, it's not just an issue of probability, the issue is the high amount of damage that is done if you're unlucky. Maybe you can argue that for the right type of people the odds of divorce goes from somewhere between 40-50% down to 5-10%, I still wouldn't get married. I wouldn't jump out of a plane with a parachute that has a 5-10% chance of failing.

The problem is that you've likely not seen what can happen to men after divorce, these men are completely ruined, they have everything they've worked for stripped from them, they're told they're not allowed to see their children, they lose all their assets typically including their home and you're put deep into debt as alimony and child support are due.

A not-insignificant number of men this happens to simply hang themselves or shoot themselves in the head, because it's that devastating. Post divorce suicide rates for men shoot up to be about 11x higher than women.

I slept around in my 20's, I'm 33 now, I have a really great career, I'm already a director in a business, using my money to invest rather than splurging on hedonistic pursuits, that means a mortgage, my own place, independence, really decent money going into a pension as well as investment in other assets. Working on my own business in my spare time. There's no feelings of angst, you're projecting.

I agree, traditional family life is the best, but right now the government have invaded that family life and they've messed with the power structure and destabilized it, and made it an especially bad deal for men. Until that changes there are other perfectly acceptable ways of living.

Best bet is to just have multiple side bitches and don't let them live with you

Prenups work if you do them right. There are very specific requirements for a prenup.

what is common law marriage

>>clearly you don't understand how criminal justice system works

> clearly you live in a Western country. Clearly you can't think outside of your cultural box.

I'm wealthy and want to marry a Polish girl, but Polish anons keep telling me that Polish girls are just as whorish as women in America. I don't want to believe them

Q: As an Australian, do you know if we Aussies are exposed to the kind of debtors prison insanity that arises in the U.S.???

MGTOW here, but more the jovial/laugh off all social interactions with women, given the insanity I have repeatedly seen in this life.

what is keeping an accurate record of time limits and dairy of dates involved.

I think french girls understand the reality of relationships best, they are very accepting of mistresses from the outset so long as it is respectful, not really a safe bet if a forever marriage is your aim.

oh yeah, that'll hold up much better than a prenup

Just hide money.

Its not hard. Bury some cash or get a slush fund no one but you knows about. Like invest in some crypto currency or get some sort of assets before getting married that they can't touch.

This.

If she resents you for not spending enough on the ring or outright refuses then she isn't worth marrying anyway.

Sorry leaf, as usual you're missing the point.

I was replying to someone saying "what is common law marriage" for which the time period of relationship and possible cohabitation decides whether you are married or not. So, ensure you end every relationship on the legal time boundaries by tracking the dates involved.

We're not talking actual marriage which would require a prenup.

inb4 leaf autism.

this a thousand times

>french
I don't want my children to have trashy cuck genes

> the government have invaded that family life and they've messed with the power structure and destabilized it, and made it an especially bad deal for men

it all started with the destruction of public transport

they honed their tactics with destruction of the streetcar before moving towards destruction of family

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_P._Sloan#Streetcar_scandal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_General_Motors#Nazi_collaboration

Sloan is credited with establishing the concept of planned obsolescence.

>In the early 1900s, General Motors' long-time president, Alfred P. Sloan, Jr., began implementing a plan to expand auto sales and maximize profits by eliminating streetcars.
>In 1922, Sloan established a special unit within GM that was charged with, among other things, the task of replacing the United States' electric railways with cars, trucks, and buses. Consumers who no longer had the option of taking the streetcar turned first to the bus lines and, eventually, to owning and driving their own automobiles.

no public transport because car companies bribed government officials in the 40s and 50s to plan cities without public transport oriented towards cars ie us suburbia

public transport was sabotaged to steer the flock towards car/oil

youtube.com/watch?v=j5Wlo0Pv344

Segal
youtube.com/watch?v=L2lMxCA7CL4

youtube.com/watch?v=3_NcwTbpIDQ