Did you know that gays are 4,000 times more likely to get colon cancer? Wow...

Did you know that gays are 4,000 times more likely to get colon cancer? Wow. Good thing we keep encouraging their lifestyle.

Other urls found in this thread:

dagospia.com/rubrica-29/cronache/diavolo-sesso-anale-ha-trovato-sua-esorcista-dott-silvana-de-139302.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zlGYkDmT0kM
health.clevelandclinic.org/2016/04/throat-cancers-link-oral-sex-know/
google.com/search?q=pubmed cunnilingus&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=pubmed cunnilingus cancer hpv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you telling me that Jizz causes cancer?

That's why you don't engage in anal sex.

The thing is all these modern " freedom movements" are actually speeding up the natural selection process. By keeping people who adhere to certain faulty ideologies from breeding, we are improving our race, our gene-pool, and ultimately our society and our world overall.

Not even with girls?

No for girls only anal.

The rectum has majestic powers in the way that it rejuvenates after any taking any brute force trauma. Understanding the rectum will likely be the key to our eventual immortality.

no but incorrect use of equipment will

just so we are clear shit is toxic and assholes are where waste comes from if you put your penis into a mans asshole you are mentally ill

Gays are also very likely to get AIDS and anal prolapse, isn't nature beautiful?

i wonder if homos are a result of gay men not being able to come out and starting a forced family?

mfw homos all go extinct because we accepted them

>AIDS

No monkeys.

Working as intended. God hates faggots. So do I after what they did to /r9k/

This is an highly redpilled article by an italian doctor that explain why homosexuality is bad and actually damage the digestive system.

dagospia.com/rubrica-29/cronache/diavolo-sesso-anale-ha-trovato-sua-esorcista-dott-silvana-de-139302.htm

See

yeah and zika comes from mosquitoes

>rubbing shit against open wound
What could happen?
a.) when you get older you go to toilet your shit just falls through when you sit down or shart in mart
b.) get ass cancer
c.) both options above

Assplasty will be become increasingly on demand in future.

HPV virus of the ass. It causes cancer. Sex is risky business if you're a faggot. As it should be.

They get colon cancer because of homophobia

I was Gay, and now I have to wear adult diapers.

Good, we should keep encouraging faggotry. Especially now that we're repealing niggercare, they're all just going to die from aids

things that go up gay asses:
>cocks
>semen
>oil or water based chemical lube
>enemas
>buttplugs
>vibrators
>synthetic condoms
>drugs
>piss
>fingers
>hands
>arms
>feet

all that plus rough anal sex = butt cancer

*tongues*

It's also due to the trauma.

>gerbils

Cervical cancer, idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=zlGYkDmT0kM

nauseating & grotesque

You guys, I think we're forgetting something.

Nothing wrong with being able to choose, same way I can kill myself if I like.

Not quite getting your initial inquiry there.

cunnilingus increases throat cancer
the HPVirus insertion into the genome damages the cell cycle checkpoints and can cause cancer in many tissues, not just the cervix

You can get vaccinated though.
I just my gardasil shot plus i had sex so late in life that probs everyone else already cleared the virus anyway. Usually men clear it after about 1 year.
That and i just find dedicated partners to fug my bp

health.clevelandclinic.org/2016/04/throat-cancers-link-oral-sex-know/
pubmed
google.com/search?q=pubmed cunnilingus&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=pubmed cunnilingus cancer hpv

Natural selection was supposed to wipe out Africans and faggots in the 80's with AIDS. (((Humans))) interfered and convinced everyone that we had a moral obligation to do something about it since it was anudah shoah. So we pump billions of dollars into treating AIDS just to keep these diseased people alive so they can make more shitty broadway plays and self-reflective books, and so we can have more fucked up congolese war criminals.

Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me that we haven't aided in the cultivation of antibiotic resistance bacteria? Tell me we haven't aided in the unsustainable overpopulation of Africa which is flooding Europe? Tell me that all that money couldn't have gone into the space program or tax credits for families, or helping fund our pensions and healthcare? Tell me we haven't completely dismantled our societies and traditions passed down to use for centuries... for the sake of Africans and faggots.

Tore my ass on a really hard shit a few months back, hasn't had time to heal properly given the consistency of my logs

>get colon cancer

yeah but with a full prolapse, the removal operation becomes local and not invasive

faggots 1
heteros 0

Why would even stick your penis in someone's anus for fucks sake.

Because it's a hole? People stick their dicks into anything it'll fit in

I'm gay and I only frot and have oral sex. Being gay doesn't equal liking anal sex, faggot.

>Star Wars Ep. 6
>1983
>Sarlaccs were a metaphor for the danger of anal sex among the hundreds of thousands of homos dying during that time to AIDS

I was really made to think just now.

Wasn't 83 still too early for aids? I don't think it did much until like 85-87

It's a combination of decomposing genetic material from and toxic chemicals from toys being absorbed by the rectum

from jizz*

It's not gay if you're the top.

>Why would even stick your penis in someone's anus

I don't know about that, but it won't get you colon cancer anyway.

You're right.

I hate fags and africans so fucking much now

Fuck you and fuck all fucking faggots I hate you all so much

Damaging tissue is the cause.