How to defeat the left

archive.is/uP1J2
>article mentioned in pic related, in case any are curious

So.
The FBI Subverted the OWS movement and created the "Progressive Stack", this directly led to the rise of SJWism.

We can use this to drive a wedge between liberals, causing a split between who is economically liberal and who is socially liberal, further destroying the party.

This *SHOULD* work internationally as well.

We just need to focus on spreading this information around, specifically to big youtubers who are anti-sjw (even if we don't like them, especially if we don't like them)

If we can get this talked about on a larger scale, and known that the FBI Subverted the OWS movement and created the spread of SJW-politics we can greatly alter the current political discussion and hurt multiple enemies of ours with this (especially the kikes, this REALLY kills the kike).

Don't let this slide, help spread information around, if you'd rather post the actual article it can be found here
>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy

Good idea but even more productive would be infiltrating the DNC and GOP and hijacking their party apparatuses for our own purposes.

>haha good work man but do you know what would be better? This impossible task we in no way could accomplish within our lifetimes haha like dude nice

Eh, "if you let your enemies win, they die."

Hungary? go eat a snickers, you don't make sense when you're hungry.

That is my secret:
I'm always Hungary.

Sounds like a plan

okay but what did
>If you let your enemies win, they die
mean?
doesn't make sense

>impossible
Are you kidding? It's easy as fuck to get elected to local office. If you have a high IQ it'd be easy to rise through the ranks of party organization and help organize campaigns or draft policy.

It starts with you. Get in office, uncuck the policy, spread the agenda.

Paraphrasing the infamous:
"If you kill your enemies, they win."

Also, all ideologies, if victorius, will be warped so much by the gain in power, that in the end, itt will be the exact opposite of what once they preached.

SJW bullshit existed long before OWS. The only thing that happened in recent history was that these SJW types started becoming prominent on social media platforms like facebook, reddit, and twitter. That is the direct result of those corporations encouraging their views by giving them a platform while deleting dissenting opinions.

#OWS was failed from the start. The problem isn't Wall Street, the problem is the White House, Federal Reserve, and Congress, but none of these fucks were out there wanted an Occupy White House movement. At its conception it was doomed to be ineffectual virtue signaling and nothing more.
Wall Street is just the horse, its the vehicle, government is the one controlling the reins. These faggy leftists were already too ideologically indoctrinated to even have the thought of criticizing a nigger president. You might have forgotten just how rabid the left was, but "Bush is a Nazi" tshirts started becoming popular around 2003-2004.
Marxist thought has always been a facet of the modern left, it isn't recent.

>let's help the left do what the left does anyway on their own

Why bother? Never forget good proper shitlibs are never opposed to identity politics, they're simply opposed to white people doing politics.

White people doing identity politics*

>How to defeat the left
1. Leftist ideology almost every time relies on the fact that something feels good, is nice etc.
2. Women are emotional creatures, do various stupid shit to make themselves feel good and are allowed to vote.
Jews don't need anything but women rights to destroy western civilisation.

Bump for interest

it literally gets the left back on track of attacking the kikes at the top, having them turn against the globalists who whore them out now.

The plan isn't to defeat the left, the plan is to turn the left into us.

My plan to "defeat" them is to convert them.

The seed was planted by the commies in the cold war. Yuri knows

Hardly. The Communists took a real foothold in the US leading up to WWII. The Bolsheviks came right in and settled in New York before spreading out.
However their sentiments existed long before Bolshevism as a concept was solidified. Its as old as the Talmud.

>implying we haven't already

Take Yuri's advice on this one m8... most of these people are beyond saving

I mean we could also do it just to be shitlords and watch their world go up in flames, see them sperg out and lash out and rebel.

Economic leftists are brainwashed with only one thing though. It is that no matter a worker will never receive the entire value of their productivity because a portion will always be siphoned off by "capitalists" who own the means of production. What they are too stupid to realize is that capital enable workers to be more productive so the capitalist is also responsible for some of the productivity, and leftists don't seem to understand the principle of division of labour, that people are willing to work in a factory because they feel like the amount of money they receive is more valuable than their labour to them, and the capitalists hire them because the labour is more valuable than the money paid to the capitalist. Both people come out ahead of this exchange.

But you need to understand this is the fundamental principle of economic leftism, and many of them are ONLY brainwashed by this, and you can convert them by redpilling them on central banks and just how pervasive jews as an economic class control things.

Economic leftists already believe we live in "a dictatorship of the bourgeoisie" where everything exists to keep the worker down, you just need to nudge them into realizing that what is keeping the worker down is not just the vague principle of capitalism, but rather very specific people.

Essentially leftist think the world is even more fucked than we do, and that literally everything is contributing to make it fucked, so we need to convince them that its not everything that is fucked but is instead specific things.

I agree that this will work for some people. Sup Forums imo is an example of undoing said brainwashing (I being an example, as I'm sure many others.) The issue is the line of thinking and capability for critical thinking, and the ability to listen to counterviewpoints is something a person needs prior to beginning the unbrainwashing process, in order for it to be most successful. However, Sup Forums in this sense is still a tiny minority of the population. The average person has no capability to think for themselves, they're practically sheep. Look at Reddit for example. They are more representative of the people you are trying to convert, as opposed to the average Sup Forums poster.

I'm not saying it can't be done, as this place is proof that it can be done. The bigger problem is a question of scale, and that's simply too big of a hurdle to overcome due to the obstacles stated above.

The problem I usually have with those people is they usually already know that banks and multinational corporations control governments and just say "its a natural product of capitalism". AND even though they know governments are controlled, they don't seem to understand that you can't use governments to fight the corporations by "regulation" and "taxes". The more radical revolutionaries do understand this so it might be worth only focusing on them.

These people are obsessed with "systemic change" so we just need to convince them we are also in favour or systemic change towards central bankers. If we just keep things focussed on bankers we can potential make allies with them if not convert them.

The issue I had with this is I was talking to one of them about american imperalism and how all these wars are about maintaining the petrodollar and the USD as the world reserve currency and he sperged out and said "No you retard its about corporations" so its possible they are beyond saving.