The British are the only truly white race

Liberty is a British concept from Magna Carta. We civilised the world with the Industrial Revolution and the biggest empire known to man. The world speaks our tongue. We have gifted numerous inventions to the world. We are the only truly white race, all others are a poor imitation of what it is to be white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPPg3SoldSg
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4628564/Prince-Harry-says-no-one-royal-family-wants-throne.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assize_of_Arms_of_1181
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off dad.

>Liberty is a British concept
>Have to worry about being arrested for carrying a usable knife to use while camping.
>Need a license for TV

>Liberty is a British concept from Magna Carta.
Simplistic as hell

lol, we made you destroy your own empire

Please don't embarrass yourself any further.

Yeah we did some great things but we have become colossal cucks.

Stop larping online and do something worthwhile irl.

Your ruling elite are literally called White Anglo Saxon Protestants.

Trump is German

except britpakis have been jew pawns for almost as long as they existed
you make white people look bad

And your ruling elites are lizzie and muhammad. What's your point?

The W stands for wealthy saying white and then Anglo Saxon is redundant.

Liberty as white people understand it is more of an ancient Germanic thing that has been passed through the ages. Meds had it too but theirs was a bit different.

Magna Carta aimed to lessen the conflict between aristocrats and the king,liberty as we call it today 'classical liberalism" was born with john Locke book second treatise of government and the founding fathers of USA who truly have applied it,specially the right to have guns and form militias which is the guarantee for the first to stay.
You in the U.K. are cucked can't walk with a butter knife without fearing getting arrested and you have your thought police and only militia you have is refugee gang rapists.

Trump is Scottish, fag.

No, he's Scottish.

Anglo Union soon please.

I am north Irish decent but pic related.

>We have gifted numerous inventions to the world.
Most Inventions of value came from Germany. Many Brits also have brown eyes and your females are bigger race mixers than the french. And Beans for Breakfast? Ewwww

Oh really you retard, so what is this video of Trump getting inducted into the German - American hall of fame about then?

youtube.com/watch?v=YPPg3SoldSg

see

Was** until the Jewish consolidation in the 60s

Lol

>fucking ramp

I wish mohammed, jaun and tyrone would just leave us alone :(

I wish I could go back to the good old days ;_;

have a bump

Anyone north of Milan and west of Moscow is honorary Anglo for me.

This.

>We have gifted numerous inventions to the world
Like Israel?

But grandma!! None of us want to crown, I'm a self indulgent soft lad.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4628564/Prince-Harry-says-no-one-royal-family-wants-throne.html

>The British are the only truly white race

Well the concept may be British, but where did it go in the UK?

You lost the liberty promised in the Magna Carta.

Strange, I got a totally different result.

God save the Queen.

Hell yeah proud to be a anglo

B T F O

Pretty much everything the Magna Carta entails is now all legislated through other means.

"Inbred to shit" isn't a race.
Why do you think we corralled all the hillbillies to the Appalachians?

They/we (Anglosphere) have lost the right to bear arms enshrined in the 1689 Bill of Rights, which is what the second amendment is based on.

Strange.

>inbred
Coming from the 300 year old mongrel nation

>tfw English, greatest language, is a mix of Latin, Anglo, Germanic, French, and a little Slavic/Spanish

Best timeline, wouldn't have it any other way.
God Save the Queen, the Commonwealth, and Australis Gloria

Your nation is younger than us, wtf you talkin' about?

Before the Bill of Rights 1689, from the Assize of Arms in 1125 I think, it was illegal to NOT bear arms in Britain. There was a registry where different people were divided up by classes, the richer you were ,the more weapons you were expected to hold.

Rule Britannia
Britannia rule the waaaaves

Having shit food is a white trait.

Yeah, because the Saxons raped the Anglos.

America: 1776
United Kingdom: 1801

The United Kingdom is a united kingdom consisting of 4 different nations you inbred lardtard fuck.

England was founded in 800 AD.

I'm sad I know what this is from

He's not wrong, the founding of The United States of America predates the creation of The United Kingdom of Great Britian and Northern Ireland.

And England, as a country, doesn't exist. England and the United Kingdom can not exist simultaneously

I'm sorry OP, the 18th century is over and the sun has set on the English empire.

Time to stop living in the past and focus on the problems of today before you end up a caliphate.

no it wasnt
I tried to say there was catholic kings and some bong claimed that wasnt the same

>The USA and the states that it's made of can not exist simultaniously

thanks, I wasn't aware of that one.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assize_of_Arms_of_1181

>British people
>2 US Presidents show up before the Queen

He is wrong, since the United Kingdom wasn't a founding, there weren't street celebrations or any display of unity, it was a political agreement between nations, most of which were already cooperating since the end of the English civil war.
England is the main nation in the UK. The reason there are only 26 countries not invaded by us.

Maryland isn't a country. North Dakota, is not a country. Puerto Rico, is not a country.

Face it. Most European nations are younger then America.

If it interests you at all, the whole Anglo right to bear arms comes from the Anglo Saxon militia system which, in times of war, called up citizens militias.

This stayed in place until the 1700s when the French invaded the UK at the battle of fishguard.

You have a federal system.

England isn't a nation. That's like saying "Texas is the main nation of America"

>we civilised the world with the industrial revolution
>civilised
>the industrial revolution
pick one

Texas is some 200 year old desert that was and likely will be Mexican territory again soon.

England is the rainy piece of shit land which founded your country and any country worth shit in the modern world.

Typical American thinking a nation is just a bit of paper.

A nation is a people and a culture. You live in the 'New World'. It's called that for a reason.

Anyway I don't know why how old a country is matters. Poland is old as fuck yet it's never achieved anything.

As a fellow american I disown you.

Fucking hell, so American.

It's the British empire and our height was during the 19th century.

You're wrong, once you adopt a new constitution, you technically become a new country. You're just jealous because United States is both the longest standing republic and the oldest nation in existence.

Liberty under the beady aristocracy is not the same as being free under God.

anglos suck kike dick all day long

Wow so very blindingly white.

lel. We never adapted a new Constitution at the founding of the UK, ignoring the fact that statement is completely false and "Constitutions" can be both written & unwritten, and the UK has had many, but no official 'constitutions' that are the center piece of governance like in the US.

>Most European nations are younger then America
Many nations have seen revivals after the birth of the USA, but the national identities have existed for longer. For example The Russian Federation is relatively new, but Russia has existed for quite a while. Same could be said about Balkaniggers.

As a fellow American, I don't care.

(((Google)))

And Germans never win wars.

such freedom

>You're just jealous because United States is both the longest standing republic
Also the Roman Republic lasted longer than the US lel and they're the guys who founded republicanism.

Culture changes constantly. You can't go by the culture argument

You're good at inventing sports that others surpass you in (rugby, football/soccer, table tennis, cricket)

I wish America finished manifest destiny
Imagine an alternate history where America was more warmongering
We could have had an Anglo American nation stretching from Alaska to Chile

Do you use oil lamps and use not-modern English? Do you ride a horse and buggy? Stfu with that stupid culture argument

Fixed that for you.

> Liberty is a British concept from Magna Carta

The world started 6,000 years back, right?

Typical anglo monkey full of hubris. There's a reason why you have bomb blasts everyday- you monkeys destroyed countries out of your hubris

what an ugly flag

and you "winners" immediately lost your empire and "won" the downfall of western civilization

It's time to stop posting.

The British Empire reached its largest extent following the Great War when we inherited massive white elephants in the ME

>Are you old enough to own a spoon?
Damn it Sweden. You owe me a new ribcage.

Fucking hilarious how Brits bring up the Magna Carta as some fucking bations of liberties, when in reality all it did is transfer the absolute power from the king to the aristocracy.

The electorate killed the British Empire.