Redpill me on solar energy

it's for a school project

Other urls found in this thread:

xup.in/dl,69008091/idk.odp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the sun doesnt generate power you fucktard

Las Vegas here.
We have a GIGANTIC solar farm on the stateline.
It was extraordinarily expensive and finally becoming marginally profitable.
You basically have to be in a desert and have a HUUUUUUUUUGE farm before it becomes a reasonable thing. We should be pushing for "greener" energy solutions, but for individual use or small scale it's shit

Then browse the Eevblog channel on youtube.

Solar panels are constantly getting optimized. They get cheaper, smaller, and can generate more energy

> heavily subsidized by fossil power (mining, refining, production, distribution, maintanance, replacement)
> low energy density
> energy distribution relies on the old, decrepit network
> non bio-degradable

It's the desperate clawing of civilization for survival.

in 50 years maybe right now they're horseshit

This, solar energy is a JOKE, anyone who tells you it's a sustainable source of energy via sunlight is a liberal green faggot with little to no understanding

>Eevblog
thanks guys

Solar energy is radiant light and heat from the Sun that is harnessed using a range of ever-evolving technologies such as solar heating, photovoltaics, solar thermal energy, solar architecture, molten salt power plants and artificial photosynthesis.
It is an important source of renewable energy and its technologies are broadly characterized as either passive solar or active solar depending on how they capture and distribute solar energy or convert it into solar power. Active solar techniques include the use of photovoltaic ADRIAN YOU SUCK systems, concentrated solar power and solar water heating to harness the energy. Passive solar techniques include orienting a building to the Sun, selecting materials with favorable thermal mass or light-dispersing properties, and designing spaces that naturally circulate air.

The ultimate goal of solar energy to destroy Iran and Russia, since both these countries are dependent on oil money.

sanction don't work well on Iran and Russia because they have oil.

so basically solar is weapon of mass destruction targeted at Russia and Iran.

I'm not schizophrenic. Don't look at my ID.

same school you fag

You know everybody can see that you are answering yourself!!!

stfu tobi

ask Sup Forums

Been off-grid for the past 8 years.
Not because I'm a filthy cocksucking hippie, but because going off-grid was far cheaper than the cost of installing grid power.
I run on 4620 watts of panels, 3600Ah of battery storage at 48V.

Don’t fall for any of the fucktards who will try to tell you that the shit is cheap or easy.
But, if you need power in a remote place it works pretty well.

thanks for the genuine answer!
i make sure to talk about it in class!

its 11:04

it's 11:05 here you retard

xup.in/dl,69008091/idk.odp/

I've uploaded it on xup so we don't need this spying google shit

google doesnt spy , they are saving us

>that feel when NAT makes you look like an asshole

Also, is Rule 1 a thing around here?