Do we agree that digital camera(cellphone)+ facebook+ university (((teachers))) ruined women?

Do we agree that digital camera(cellphone)+ facebook+ university (((teachers))) ruined women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mL9Aohgd79I
youtu.be/lglGxQ71Urc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women ruined women

i wish i lived in the 50's

>Facebook
Its part of the problem but you have to go further back to find the source.

>right after WW2 when jews were building the Hollywood propaganda machine

And Reddit ruined alot of people too

Weak men ruined women. Weak men like yourself who don't take any responsibility.

no, giving them equal right did

Is that a tranny?

they look the average american youth. The good thing about it is that they don't seem to support leftism
Can't complain

/thread
ffs you idiots women are not an active agent in society. they are ALWAYS led by men. if men fail them, they fall.

This.
Feminism should have been shut down as soon as it started.

What ruined women was decades of teaching all women to be "independent" and "just as good as men" when the vast majority can't do the latter, and female psychology evolved entirely around dependence.

Just look up what happens when F->M trans people start taking testosterone. Females are biologically castrated, in service of reproduction. Everything empowerment has done has been counter to that.

And whilst i don't think it single-handedly ruined women, I think the secondary camera has definitely helped to massively accelerate people (of both sexes) into a state of narcissism and self-obsessiveness, the like of which we've not witnessed, on such a grand scale, before.

Woman were doing stupid shit long ago, I've even seen a pic from the '20s of a woman doing duckfafe

that girl became /ourliberalwaifu/ due to proper make up and good camera angle
She has light make up because her skin without make up is full of holes

jews know better than everybody else how to use the 7 capital sins against mankind
Even before Jesus was born they were masters of manipulating human weaknesses.

no, because none of those things ruin women. they may ruin SOME women, but not women in general. For instance, university professors hardly influence women, only the crazy cunts that were unhinged before ever setting foot in universities.

White women are ruined because white men are too beta to dominate them.

>Do we agree that digital camera(cellphone)+ facebook+ university (((teachers))) ruined women?
No. Manginas ruined women.

Poo is giving a red pill but you forgot to say that (((law))) and (((judicial system))) don't allow men to treat women fairly.

Says the nigger. I've fucked more white and black women than you ever have. Keep LARPing tho black boi

This is the only answer.

We don't want to admit it but it's true. This is the reason so many women are flocking to black men, because black men act like men.

why you people cant see it?
Its a basic-bitch math

NO

FAULT

DIVORCE

You go to jail if you do what is needed
Women literally scream and spit in your face and you can't do anything
Blacks on the other hand have free lawyers and non-profit organizations to protect them

American (((culture))) ruined women and men.

things were better when divorce was illegal

> (You)
>Says the nigger. I've fucked more white and black women than you ever have. Keep LARPing tho black boi
Great joke matey.
Only the weak and beta fags like you say these things , such as "I am alpha male, I have fucked lots of women, I am dominant, etc"
Real men don't do these type of shit.

german men are jaded women. German women are jaded men.

As cool as the 1950s was for a lot of people, it would have ended in ten years as any other decade before and after it. You were born for the current era, user, and with a positive attitude, you could help to change this time period for the better. Have heart, and Godspeed!

women were ruined long before that but yeah, these things made it worse (especially university). We need to go back!

Evolution ruined women. That is to say: Women ruined women. Be thankful that the modern age allows us to see their nature so clearly.

(((womens magazines))) played a huge role in turning women into vapid whores. I used to read my sisters sometimes when I was a little kid - you wouldn't believe the degeneracy, I can't imagine what sort of nigger loving shit they have in them nowadays...

MEN ruined women

There would not be a phenomenon of degenerate western women if there wasn't degenerate western men.

Were women like this in the Roman Empire? The British Empire?

Were they fuck.

Do teen girls even still read those? I would think it's not necessary with smartphones around these days.

>Women ruined women
Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?” The man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me from the tree, and I ate.” Then the LORD God said to the woman: “What is this you have done?” And the woman said: “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

Now it's up to the Non White Men to teach these white wimmin a lesson.
Nothing teaches them better than a good 'ol Rape.

meh the nerds took over and raised nerd babies while us Alphas spent our prime getting our dicks pleasured by foreign beauties and enslaving that pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mL9Aohgd79I

>Do teen girls even still read those? I would think it's not necessary with smartphones around these days.

Snapchat stories and Buzzfeed is the same shit on steroids.

POO
sweden is woke

Whew. What a fucking Slav.

society in general, not just women.

If you're headed to Quartz then yoy might need to know how to Shape-shift, because Mexhs start to much shit they can't settle.

This. It was over by the 1930s. Death spiral. As soon as civilization reached the point where it was no longer tangibly evident that women were inferior, the end drew near.

Men permitted women to ruin themselves

Also you might not want to insult someone because some of us come from higher plains.
Pic is me transporting. 1 sentience, 1 body. Also known as Biological.

Not necessarily only woman, it ruined basically everyone. Since now you can compare yourself with everyone in the world which results in even more narcissistic behaviour and more discontent amongst people because there is always someone you see online doing better than you.

Women have always been trash

The vote ruined women, and the world.

No, they just exposed their true nature.

youtu.be/lglGxQ71Urc