Sirius Disclosure General (srg)

Redpill time you niggardly motherfuckers. We're also playing a game. Anyone can use any of my names to say anything they want. You will know if it's me or not intuitively. This is the realest fucking deal my friends. This isn't FBIanon or anon5. I'm open. I'm public. I've got a big target on my back and I welcome the deep state to make my day. Death and the associated fear is just a really old psyop. Ain't nothin' but a thang. I'm very busy smiling, dancing, laughing, singing, playing music, and spending time with people I love, so I don't have time for bullshit questions or psyop derailment. The Sirius Disclosure team welcomes you to participate in CE-5. Close encounters of the fifth kind are defined as human initiated contact with our friendly galactic neighbors. This Saturday July 1st, we are initiating mass contact. We're looking to hire as many people as possible in the next few days to keep threads alive on different boards, other sitesforums and groups across the web.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg
onesmalltown.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=A8lCZ9uYlO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg

I am grateful for the unique privilege to help implant the virus that takes down the entire global deep state military-industrial cabal. Jews are just a meatshield for the ancient royal bloodline families that invented every language and religious belief system in order to divide us into manageable opposable factions. They control the central banking and military infrastructure. Our elected leaders are bribed or blackmailed to support the agendas of the eschatological psychopaths with their fingers on the triggers of weapons you may not have even heard of until now. The doomsday cultists you might call the Illuminati or NWO are getting TAKEN DOWN as we speak. All the pedophile arrests add up. These are all cabal middlemen being quietly removed from the picture. Humanity is transitioning to a type 1 civilization, and that means no more military-industrial cabals allowed! Our galactic neighbors, friends, and family can't help us deal with the cabal unless enough of us ask. With global consensus and confidence in the disclosure operation it can all happen in one day. World hunger, war, and poverty can be lifted globally in an instant, as long as we give our consent. It's the fear programmed within us by false hierarchies that keeps humanity from reaching the requisite level of unity consciousness to manifest quick and easy solutions to our problems. Literally all we have to do is work together to contact some local spacefaring neighbors who'll help us with the dirty work.

Fear and death are the grand illusions of this reality, and fear is only thing holding the entire benevolent universal community back from direct surface intervention and rapid neutralization of all human military assets. There is no war in space. Humans are the ones trying to bring war to space, which isn't very nice according to the rest of the community we share a universe with.

Are other civs interesting? Are they places I might enjoy visiting?

I got close to implementing something like this last year before getting psyopped, imprisoned, and drugged in a mental institution for two months. I called it Redpill Revolution General /rrg/. Unity consciousness is the key to freedom. United we stand, divided we fall. Race baiting, jew bashing, and especially woman hate are three of the most powerful psyops active on the board.

Please go back to sleep, /x/.

Think of all the diversity and different things to love on earth, then consider the amount of different stuff that can fit inside the entirety of All That Is, the universe, or God. God is a collective. Humanity is a piece of God that temporarily forgot what it was. We're like one bacterial atom in a colossal universe sized body. You have all of eternity to explore.

There's the local neighborhood of human-looking races to start with, but there's a lot of other stuff not even planetary in origin. It's all infinitely beautiful. To begin to describe it in such a narrow capacity doesn't do any justice. Find Vega and Arcturus in the night sky using Sky Map. They are some of our closest neighbors.

My name is Brian Martin. I work for Sirius Disclosure and Ubuntu Planet Canada. Add me on Facebook. Email me at [email protected]. Follow Ubuntu Planet, watch Sirius Disclosure and Unacknowledged, download the ET Contact tool(I'll talk to my good friend Dr. Steven Greer about making it free).

I will be posting all of my ET Contact experiences on Facebook. If anyone wants to help, we would greatly appreciate it.

is this one of the aliens you are in contact with

My bribe price is $70 trillion petrodollars. I will invest it all in Ubuntu projects and gladly take the shortcut back home.

>Ubuntu

fuck off nigger

Alien is quite a xenophobic word with lots of embedded negativity. A cleverly designed tool of oppression by cleverer priest-kings. I am in contact with All That Is, including that woman. Like most of us, she looks a little bit extraterrestrial.

But user, if there's no war in space, why shouldn't we just take war out there and wreck shit? Or do these other guys have counter measures in place to stop a rogue war faring system?

onesmalltown.org/

Link your shit or gtfo

wow. communists begging for money, WHAT THE FUCK IS NEW. fuck off.

>solars on a church
I'd be down for it. It'd be pretty incandescent.

Secret Alien Agenda (Bill Cooper)
youtube.com/watch?v=A8lCZ9uYlO8

wew another slide thread
'tis the season

>>
Ima be real witchu. There are indeed countermeasures. Humanity is rapidly approaching technological parity - within this lifetime - with our neighbors and that includes weaponry. Humanity is the one angry dude disrupting our chill-ass universe-sized party that we don't wanna have to knock the fuck out. But we'll do it if we have to. Humanity would end before the Universe would allow such an existential threat to peace and harmony across all of creation. It's a lot like gardening because weeds get pruned. Violent ones don't make it to type 1 civilization before the universe sorts itself out. That's the power of nature. It's all conscious. The rock, the metal, the space, planets, stars, all alive. Even if the deep state blew up the whole planet in the next second, the whole of humanity would just instantly remember the oneness. All roads lead back to paradise. The reason we created 3 dimensional matrix hell here was to see if we could escape. It's all a big cosmic game. A bunch of mean kids have been hogging the rulebook and making us go to war to line their pockets. That's the deep state. Love your enemy. The truth really sets you free.

Well if these "nice guys" know about the fuckin Globalists ruining everything down here why do we need to beg them to come help? Why wouldn't they have done it sooner and helped us to see the light, to see past the psyops? It can't be some "we've gotta do it ourselves to learn a lesson" nonsense if everyone is the Universe and the Universe is everyone

ITT: Namefagging Larper

Especially since the only ones at fault are the Globalists themselves

ubuntuplanet.org

siriusdisclosure.com

There's a Facebook group called CSETI Vancouver. Find me there.

Praise kek.

This.

Namefagging larper typing a bunch of stupid hippie bullshit.

Can't decide if genuine lsd/acid casualty or just a faggot screwing around. Larper either way.

So how exactly are you planning to initiate contact yourself?

11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

also, this just seems like blatant advertising.
MOOOOOOOOOODS

the cancer that's killing Sup Forums

you fucks are honestly worse than logposters

>>
Everyone's got free will. The more bullshit you believe in, the more your "energy vessel" gets filled with "etheric and astral bilge" . They can't just come in here and end the party. We all agreed to the systems that enslave us. It's a delicate process. Everyone has a divine purpose here on earth to experience the intense pressure of only 3 dimensions. We're playing on the hardest mode down here. The universe is a holodeck. God bilocates its consciousness infinitely to experience itself from infinite perspectives. The truth of the matter here in this reality we call the universe is that there's only one of us really here.

Dude I'm overtly smashing entire belief systems of the military-industrial cabal on their own bloody turf. Do you think fucks are given about rules from my perspective? There's no authority in this universe, only consensus. Fuck the rules, I'm not just breaking them, I'm dematerializing them from existence.

Well fuck it then i'll side with the Globalists if they'll let me in, at least they're my own kind. it's just good business