How is it health reform if people are losing healthcare coverage?

How is it health reform if people are losing healthcare coverage?

Forcing other people to pay for your shit is immoral

When Obamacare literally forced thousands who did not want healthcare coverage to pay for it, and are now given the choice to get rid of that coverage they did not want, then people "losing their coverage" is a good thing. Because they never fucking wanted it in the first place.

dumping fats, niggers, and spics off insurance is a good thing.

It's healthcare reform you subhuman mongoloid reject.

>don't pay people a liveable wage
>cover the gap with government welfare
>realize you're paying too much in welfare
>cut benefits
>muh free market will solve the problem!

>companies fire you for unionizing
>department stores kill competition except between other department stores
>all adopt the same policies
>republicans tell you there isn't enough money to support everyone
>wealthy live in estates that are larger than all the section 8 houses combined
>work till you're 65+ even if you make over the average salary

Wew.

>>don't pay people a liveable wage
Get a better job
>>cover the gap with government welfare
Stealing money from tax payers to cover your lazy ass
>>realize you're paying too much in welfare
because of parasites like you
>>cut benefits
good
>>muh free market will solve the problem!
?
>>companies fire you for unionizing
get rekt, faggot
>>department stores kill competition except between other department stores
get a better job not in a shop then, faggot
>>all adopt the same policies
yeah most businesses in an industry do this, stop crying
>>republicans tell you there isn't enough money to support everyone
there's not, make your own money, idiot.
>>wealthy live in estates that are larger than all the section 8 houses combined
because they can afford it
>>work till you're 65+ even if you make over the average salary
make a better salary then

stop fucking crying and get busy

You realize you haven't provided a single systemic solution in that entire post right?

"just get better" is about as far as your thought went and I'm sure even you realize that just make you sound dumb.

>waaaah find the solution for me, I'm fucking retarded and can't do anything myself :(

for fuck sake, grow up

You're doing it again buddy. Too many personal feelings about imaginary people are brewing in your head.

says you, Mr "Please, man on internet, tell me what I should be doing"

lol

I'm going to assume English isn't your first language.

I'm going to assume English and French are not yours, Muhammed.

Smart and driven people shouldnt be held back by dumb and lazy people.

Smart and driven people will always end up at least middle class, which is where govt breaks and help should be happening. Just throwing money at poor stupid people to live is treating incurable genetic low IQ with a bandaid.

who cares this will mostly effect people in poor red states if anything.

>don't pay people a liveable wage
No such thing as a liveable wage. You are paid what is profitable based on your productivity. Low IQ/skills/productivity = low wage. Being poor isn't comfortable and ain't meant to be. Poverty is what happens when you take no steps to produce wealth.
>cover the gap with government welfare
Wealth redistribution is a always a bad idea, leads to people dependent on the state and raises taxes on more productive/high IQ citizens to pay for low IQ citizens.
>realize you're paying too much in welfare
Well sooner or later the bills gotta be paid there friendo.
>cut benefits
Like removing a tumor, that's just getting rid of things that should have never been there.
>muh free market will solve the problem!
Well if it weren't for the minimum wage, regulations and excessive taxes it would solve it faster and easier.

>companies fire you for unionizing
Unions breed lazy, entitled workers who produce less and less because they can't be fired. Union dues also take money from your paycheck, so as a productive worker you're better off not being in a union as your hard work and skills will guarantee you job security better than the union.
>department stores kill competition except between other department stores
That's a problem of people choosing department stores over local stores. People could choose the local option but for the local stores to sell at lower costs, which due to taxes and the minimum wage they can't.
>all adopt the same policies
Well Market conditions have lead to that along with the countless regulations.
Well yeah, there isn't and never was. An economy is merely a system of moving, trading and distributing scarce goods. There never is enough for everyone, and theres even less when you take from those who work. If you don't work you are entitled to nothing.
1/2

Dumb fuck Republicans should just repeal Obamacare entirely.

Get rid of it.

After they've got rid of it, only then should they ask, "How can we improve the existing health care system [without Obamacare]?"

Shit like what Republicans are doing now makes me almost hate them as much as Democrats.

>thousands
Tens of millions*

How is it Trumpcare if he had nothing to do with it?

>not hating all politicians

What do the democrats expect if they won't participate in formulating the bill?

Fixing the human body is fucking expensive. If you have no insurance, and are beyond fucked as a human being, go to a hospital that will fix you out of charity or some other means. Those exist. Obamacare is a massive power grab that fucks the middle class and secures more poorfag votes for the Democunts. I personally had to pay a 700$ fine as a young single low income person as if I'm made of money at this time. What sense does that make for society? The dregs are dragging us down.

>wealthy live in estates that are larger than all the section 8 houses combined
Section 8/government housing shouldn't exist. People should have to pay for their homes, not get a home for free. The rich have what they have because they worked for it, the poor have nothing because they don't work or produce nothing of value. The poor are entitled to nothing,
>work till you're 65+ even if you make over the average salary
Well here we might the consequence of welfare and it's associated programs. Remember where you said:
Thats because there isn't but the way you try to pay for all these programs is excessive taxes on the working class. Property tax, income tax, capital gains tax, if it moves its taxed. Thats how all these programs are paid for. You make the working people work til they are dead so that people who don't work can live. You can't whine about welfare being too low or poor people not getting enough and then point out that no one can retire anymore. The reason no one can retire anymore is because people like you keep giving away our tax money to people who should have never been born and then raise our taxes to pay for more free shit.

Anyway, get fucked commie

so if mexican is proud to be from mexico ... carries a mexican flag ... why the hell he lives in another country ?

>Unions breed lazy, entitled workers
100%.
>Get government job because I know a friend there
>At orientation they literally tell us we have a 6 month probationary period, and then they "pretty much can't get rid of you"
>Work hard for 6 months with no issues
>Probationary period over, reviews are fucking stellar
>Now I just browse Sup Forums on my phone for fucking 5-6 hrs/day
>Right to work state so I don't even pay union
How do people think this is a good thing? I swear my dept is like 9:1 contractors to union because the contractors are the only ones capable of getting shit done.