Be Americans

>Be Americans
>Shoot each other for fun

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40438207

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/28/mom-fatally-shot-daughters-to-punish-her-husband/
youtube.com/watch?v=FcCzLj0qq08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Jew shoots a spic. Not really something you sew everyday.

This is why we need a working Obamacare!

should have done it before he fucking bred.

Thing on the left is also a spic iirc

Where is the video?

American Patriotism

americans are dumb fucks

Too bad she used a firearm. Darwin Award contender?

And they like it / own it.

You gotta give them that.

did he died

>The couple's three-year-old child and nearly 30 onlookers watched as she fired the fatal bullet into his chest.
Makes me sick that news outlets treat them as victims.

>the weapon used was a .50-calibre Desert Eagle handgun.

Of all the handguns available for this shit you use one of the most powerful?

Why did he think a book would stop the bullet?

And none of those 30 onlookers thought to stop them? The fuck?

>point blank with a desert eagle
He died momentarily after being shot.

he dieded

Video?

You ever try to protect an idiot from himself? It doesn't really work.

This

I've literally seen a youtube video of a desert eagle shooting into a solid foot by foot cube of steal, and it fucking blasted a crater into it from about 20 feet away, similar to a .50 cal sniper with incendiary rounds shooting from 200 feet away. This guy is a bigger faggot than all the OPs on 4chinz combined if he thought a book would save him

give me that .webn goys

not the same video, but same guy and you can watch him shoot solid titanium with insane rounds and insane guns. still the same point with the desert eagle vs. solid fucking titanium. this guy deserved to die if he used a book to stop a fucking .50 cal round

>desert eagle shooting into a solid foot by foot cube of steal

Retard

A thick book can stop a weak round. The stunt is retarded for a range of reasons, but using a deagle is the dumbest part.

Where are the videos? 30 witnesses means 30 vertical cell phone videos were made with blacks shouting 'Whurlstah! Whurlstah!'.

>epic youtube prank (gone lethal)

>americans

I find it very enraging that you call these non-whites "americans" every time they do something retarded.

Actual white people in america have the second highest test scores in the world behind finland and have a lower collective crime/violence rate than Belgium BEFORE the migrant invasion.

Seriously fuck all of you Euro pretenders. Whites in America are top-Tier and you fixate on the shitskins who hold us back.

>Waiting for video

One less spic, so what's the problem?

Holy shit. They did it to increase their viewers on youtube. These lazy fucks just didn't want to actually have to work to survive and just do dumb as fuck on youtube for internetzmoniez. Who in the fuck doesn't test a stunt multiple times before executing it? Dipshit as lazy spics looking for handouts at all costs. lmao
>Perez and Ruiz
>3 year old child
>not married
>looking to get rich and famous on youtube by doing a deadly stunt that they have not rehearsed once let alone multiple times or they would have known that a desert eagle will shred a fucking book

Can't make this shit up

>American
>spic

Be american be ugly dumb pregnant kill pedro

I bet she knew what will happen. I bet she wanted to get rid of him and it worked.

They look like the average american.

Sometimes you gotta shoot a motherfucker.

>"just wanted to be famous"
>"it's just a prank bro"

Why are some people so obnoxious? I'd call it Darwinian but he'd already impregnated her twice.

So, where is the video?

I don't think she should be charged, her only crime is having low intelligence, it wasn't a malicious act.

They weren't streaming, it seems. So the video was never uploaded because people were dealing with the situation at hand, being that she just shot her boyfriend in front of her bastard child and 30 other people.

Unfortunately we'll probably NEVER see the video. I'm interested in knowing the make and model of the gun they used for the stunt though, as well as the width of the book so I can gauge just how unrealistic his chances of survival were.

He gone

The worst part is they already bred.

Police have it. They set up 2 cameras to capture it too, so you know it's well framed, 1080p footage.

When you're such a fuckin' idiot that you go along with an insane stunt like this and kill someone when you obviously should have known better, I think that constitutes a danger.

At the least, they should take the kid away and put it with someone responsible who doesn't use firearms in youtube stunt videos.

Would it have worked with hollow points?

This. It just goes to show how ignorant Europeans are about this country, that they constantly spout narratives about niggers, believing it universally applies to everybody else. Everybody who talks shit about USA has something personal against it. This country is the best place to live if you're not a nigger.

kek

Police leaks when?

Source?

Does evidence like that go on the public record when it goes through court?

Spics would have to kill each other in elementery school for that to happen.
Every spic I know has at least four kids by age 20.
>American
Are you all actually retarded or are Americann anons being pranked right now?

Also I need the video.

we can only dream, although something tells me this was a libshit video trying to "make a point"

>trusting a woman with your life

>Allowing any woman near a firearm
nypost.com/2016/06/28/mom-fatally-shot-daughters-to-punish-her-husband/

Yeah.
He didn't even bother to test it out first, just set a different copy agaisnt a tree or something?
We have millions of these people living amongsts us, no wonder our lifespans are so short.

>so embarassed of his country he uses a fake flag

>daily reminder that this is how the average gund owner in america looks like

>be american
>use desert eagle, one of the most powerful handguns in the world to shoot boyfriend
>for youtube

He tested it on a different book first, and then she fired the gun 1ft away from his chest.

>50 cal
>1 ft away
>book doesn't do anything

>Minnesota Mom Told Police She Fatally Shot Her Boyfriend in a YouTube Prank Gone Wrong

pedro the cuck
his wife's son was black
maybe he shot blank
gf said it was a prank

how in the world did 30 people in America not know a .50 cal would go through a book?

So this is the american dream everyone talks about.

>Top tier

Sure thing faggot

No, 30 onlookers watched the paramedics try to do chest compressions (through the gaping hole in his chest?). Only the 3yo daughter was present for the shooting, which is fucked up enough as it is.

How the fuck do you think a 3yo is going to react to a 50 cal round going off in the same room?

>top tier
How cute.

>t. Ramos Gonzales

One thing is stopping to give a fuck, another is letting things go straight to hell.

How do you not stop at a certain point, let alone let stuff reach THAT fucking level? Although I have been addicted to stuff and know very well how things get much worse than you think before realizing what hell you made for yourself, I cannot understand fat people and how they let it come to this. I just can't. It's not some problem you can shove away for the moment, it's just RIGHT THERE and has been for a while.

Someone redpill me on fat people and how they let stuff go overboard and then some without doing anything about it.

lol that is Stiches a funny as fuck fake rapper

Was meant to

>Be Americans
>monalisa perez
>pedro ruiz
Nope

THIS. Perhaps somebody can setup a kickstarter/gofundme abortion?

thats the face of a murdered not a victim

calling bullshit on this story of the 30 witnesses since it wasnt reported at first , and looked like she murdered him then used the whole "its was a stunt " excuse that her jew lawyer told her to use

Top kek

Does anyone know what book they used?

youtube.com/watch?v=FcCzLj0qq08

i know you want me to say it....

>MEIN

Your country is second in violence only to a country that's going through a civil war in which multiple other countries are spending money to support multiple factions to fight one another. You just have drug dealers and shitty people.

An encyclopedia, apparently.

An encyclopedia according to the article. Spics have no use for such things so it checks out.

It was a deagle brand deagle bro...50AE

Are you fuckin w me...nvm, you know what, good question. Test it

Hahahahahah hol up hol up
So watchu sayin is they used a DEAGLE at point blank range and thought all would be a-okay?

clearly not your average burger except for braindamage(d)

>bbc
>US
>canada

what did the link mean by this...

Why didn't they like, shoot a few books that vary in dimensions to see if it went through first?
How are these dumb fucks youtube "celebrities"

why the fuck do we keep having this thread

It's entirely guy's fault.
If he had a gun, he could defend himself.

Deagle chambered in .50AE from less than a foot away vs one volume of the encyclopedia (I'm going to assume Britannica and give the stupid spics the benefit of the doubt.)

Never had a chance

What kind of damage to his torso are we talking?

(noguns here)

Sadly that isn't the case and your statement is false. White Americans have an average IQ of 100, making it tied with the UK and one above Canada and Germany with their scores including all the migrants they took in, especially in Germany's case that is a lot of points against them. So the scores for actual Europeans (Including Canadians) would be much higher and judging by how many migrants each respective country took on it would most likely exceed that of America's white IQ.

Normally I'd be up in arms, but no matter what direction I look in lately my eyes are assaulted by obese hulking lardass women slowly heaving one leg in front of the other.
I want to believe there's something left worth saving, but every single female is disgustingly obese.

American men, however, are without a doubt top-tier. The men here I know are very intelligent, well-mannered, and in shape. It's really not fair.

Lauren Southern's book

> ignorance of the law is no excuse
Being a fucking retard is

a hole

That must have been the second time he wished he pulled out

Big hole/insta ded. The encyclopedia was probably damn near vaporized too.

This should be the new American wedding vows.
Take 10 paces at the altar and fire

Depends on the round type used, minimum from a 50 that close would be a golf ball sized hole with pieces of encyclopia thrown in

I thought youtube pranks were old, now it's all Elsa and Spiderman videos.

A grapefruit sized hole in his back
Immediate loss of blood pressure and consciousness
Severe cardio pulmonary trauma, damage and loss of tissue in central cavity
Fractured ribs to boot

>mfw americans are so illiterate that they're unfamiliar with the physical properties of books

>44 mag/50 AE shooting through a block of steel
I bet you also saw non stupid niggers