Tariq Nasheed

What do you guys know about this guy outside of his low-IQ and funny historically inaccurate assertions? Seems like black YouTube likes him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAPKqjFeXxA
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black youtubers are not like the general black population. More black people prefer Tommy Sotomayor than WEWUZ.

His audience believe he "destroyed" Richard Spencer in a debate. I think the problem with him is the same problem you have with many black people: they are so stupid that you don't know how to convey the reality of a situation, so it's better to just troll or ignore.

He looks like a fucking ape.

I just googled this nigger, he's hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=VAPKqjFeXxA

7:50

He's playing a character to scam people out of their money.

k-flex's "Wash yo ass" is a classic

That watch of his was paid for by all his poor listeners that he is advocating for

outdated farm equipment

I don't think you're right about that. He really believes the garbage he spews.

>b/c black women dont know they have ta wash dey ass they hafta be told to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

I believe that he is a black nationalist, but I still think he just plays a character to get more attention.

He stinks of the Nation of Islam mentality, though most "pro blacks" do these days. They just repeat fallacious nonsense, things that are so comical its too hard to believe. Half of these types genuinely believe that blacks once ruled the entire planet before somehow lesser developed whites overthrew them, and enslaved them, despite blacks being more advanced and having greater numbers.

The irony of the situation is fantastic though. Its like these blacks are half way to becoming god tier Jews, but they only know how to con each other.
>Position yourself as being a hardline advocate for black people
>make your whole persona about advancing the lot of black people and making them proud of their heritage/history
>proceed to spoonfed them retarded half truths and outright fabrications
>blacks then eat it up and repeat it in an endless loop of degrading stupidity
>blacks now consider themselves "woke"
>"woke" blacks seek out more of this same fallacious material, even being willing to pay for it
If the negro was a gypsy he'd steal the rims off his own car.

TNN RAW is a pretty hilarious channel if you want to listen to news about hood events as reported by a black man who has perfected the art form of putting black women in their place.

Tariq is a play-ah. He likes the ladies but he loves the dik.

WASH

Hes a good lolcow

I don't know why you always use that fucking photo, he doesn't look anything near that

Both are essentially right, he does both, but
Tariq Nasheed is a faggot that has a pedo fetish and he thinks if he's spitting outright retarded shit he's able to cover up the gay pedo stuff

No they don't

Wash yo ass

>that beautiful kitchen
does niggers in america lives like this?

oh God cranial capacity theory is true

He's black richard spencer.

I have no trouble believing he beat Spencer, the one man in the world dumber than him