HAPPENING

#morethanarefugee btfo by red ice tv

youtu.be/5ED82M0_tHg

They also going full anit semitic in this video

Better than (((rebel media)))

(((rebel media))) are just our useful idiots
Red ice is /our channel/

indeed, trying to be subtle.

but antisemitism now is overrated, fuck them anyway.

>Girl's annoying
>Memes

I don't know man.. it was entertaining, but not prime.

(((David Miliband)))

I dont know I like how the girl keeps totally shitting on the shitskins and at least they name the Jew but its nothing we dont already know.

>anit semitic
counter-semitic

Red Ice is always solid.

bump

You shouldn't give Rabbi Media views, attention or income. They're autistic alt liters who detract from the alt right

who dis?

yeah but I am a full on WN and I know we are pretty much on the point of no return. The situation is so serious for us WNs that I think it is stupid to punch right unless you really must. I see the ((alt lite)) are our useful idiots as they are a potential gateway to our WN movement.

Only autistic fucks punch right - it is the equivalent of the Catholic crusaders sacking Orthodox byzantium when there is a muslim army approaching - retarded beyond all comprehension.

She's a trad wife from red ice i think. I think she did a few talks on the show - not sure. One of the reasons I support red ice 100% is because it has strong support from WN women - Lana is a good organiser in that regard.

I agree we shouldn't attack them. We should just stay separated and join up if we need to, like in the face of anti fa. Sadly, the alt lite has been counter signalling the fuck out of the alt right, attempting to dig up dirt on alt right "personalities", and directly compete with their events, as well as doing everything in their power to try to turn people off from ethno nationalism by basically dismissing it as hurr durr right wing SJWs

but they are out there on youtube redpilling normies. I was into conspiracy stuff and stumbled upon them and they really red pilled me

I think we can just be firm and keep doing what we are doing and support more positive iterations of organisations and ecelebs like red ice as rally points.

The leftists have trapped themselves into anti white hate so it is inevitable that we will get bigger over time as 'refugees' flood to our cause. We need to be strong, consistent and positive (no stomfag h8 levels) and we will grow. And one day we will get/make/ fight for/ flee to an ethnostate where we can secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Blood and soil

I agree, we need to maintain our own message and not fall into the hole our enemies do- that is they constantly say what they are NOT and what they do NOT believe in and who they don't like. Something intrinsically valuable about the Alt Right is that it has a clear ideology about what it values and wants.

We should keep doing what we're doing, and with the natural flow of time, more will come. As their lives and countries become more and more threatened, whites will continue to wake up, and will demand an answer

Right on. The thing is too is that our enemies have put us in a corner - there is no where for us to go: we either submit (cuck) or resist. That choice will be forced on more and more people over the coming years. Many will cuck but many wont. We need to be there for the ones that dont when they are ready.

god i wish that baby were me

This is meme gold.

>Red ice is /our channel/
Yeah, but they suck. I'd rather have noone than these guys.

She actually looks retarded