/phg/ - PAGANISM HATE GENERAL

So, you fagans claim to be pro-European while being anti-UE, which is currently the ONLY institution that actively looks after the real interests of the European populace? Please, allow me to giggle at the thought.

Welcome to /phg/, the only general on the board where secularism is enforced and expected. By posting ITT you agree that god is dead, and always has been.

Enjoy your stay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IyMFsWDKOa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol mate, christcucks are dumb but this bait and slide thread is too obvious

>christianity isn't cucked guys!

Heh.pic in OP, kinda looks like this married slut I fucked about 10 years ago.

>i-it's just the cathocucks!

KYS

who /ecosexual/ here?

>so progressive!

>stop worshiping a dead beta virgin NEET kike on sticks

Source?

>jesus was a refugee too!

>love is love!

Nice video.
How is it bait?
It is not. Check the numbers.
No, thank you. I do not live in a slavic shithole so I do not feel the need to.
It's not about progress, nor christianity. Most refugees are fleeing back now anyway, and will increasingly keep doing so with time. It was a temporary measure to contain people fleeing from wars the US and Russia started.

Watch this

youtu.be/IyMFsWDKOa8

>your typical christian couple heeding to the call of christ who said unto thee: help the poor and needy (aka refugees)

''Be Deutsch!''

>what would jesus do?

Holy shit this is degenerate. Fucking Germans should be nuked, just a fucking plague for Europe.

"We are proud of not being proud"

KYS

death to all flavours of judaism

The gay god is not a god, he is dead.

Why should I trust someone who makes a random, baseless youtube video? Why is that old man a valid source all of a sudden? What and why would he know better than me?

Bump.

Pope doesn't even know what an Arab is. Sad!

Finally, we needed this general

>anti-UE

EU isn't europe

when will they learn

Currently, a certain religion is part of certain European nations' culture. Said religion happens to be Christianity. You cannot take that away without expecting backlash. You are free to think as you please, but just as you are free to do so, you cannot force others to think what you want them to. It is great fun to LARP and pretend you are something you are not for the sake of contrarianism, but you need to have a realistic outlook on society and see the statistics and numbers to uncover truth, and to ultimately progress.
How is the EU not Europe?

Daily reminder.

>Said religion happens to be Christianity
Wrong. it's paganism (atleast in the east).

It's sad how europe went from finding meaning in human achievement to finding meaning in hedonism and child molestation.

What does israeli polytheism have to do with Europe?
Do you consider your country to be in the east? If so, check the attached image and think again.

Jews hate Jesus though

The state churches are empty for most of the year, while our folk culture is still strong, and there were two new Dievturi temples opened up in this year alone.
Most here are culturally pagans, and individually agnostic or atheist here.

> EU looks after the interests of europeans
> importing shitskins by the metric shitload
> actively attempting to breed europeans into extinction
> actively destroying every european culture and society with multi-kulti degeneracy
> vehemently opposing any european state that tries to keep their culture pure
> threatening lolsuits sanctions and even violence against poland hungary and slovenia for not taking their required allotment of niggers

not even a good try schlomo.

You are free to think whatever makes you comfortable.
The most mixed "first world" "nation" in the world trying to say Europeans are being bred into etinction? I would worry about my own "country" first, if I were you (thankfully, I am not).

A westerner is going to tell me what my nation is and what it is not. How lovely.
Have a one last (((You))), you globalist parasite.

I am not telling you what to believe, since I am just a humble messenger. Facts and numbers speak for themselves.

Christianity is anti-European in every aspect. It has been used as a weapon against the European family and sovereignty for centuries now.

Bring it on kike lover.
Perun wants us to drink christcuck blood

>>The most mixed "first world" "nation" in the world trying to say Europeans are being bred into etinction? I would worry about my own "country" first, if I were you (thankfully, I am not).
This is what you say when you have no valid counter argument and you know that, all the whataboutism in the world won't save you from what the EU wishes to do to your country and others. History will remember the EU as a horror story about what happens when national sovereignty is surrendered to uncaring and profit obsessed bureaucrats.

Wrong. The structure of the average European family is based on Christianity.
Oh, such scary mythological creatures.
That only time will tell, yet I am still not telling lies when I say that about the US.