What's the most painless way

What's the most painless way

BASED

Not doing it at all.

Use plenty of lube and poppers

Helium tank or heroin OD if you don't mind a little needle prick

Bullet to the brain. Just don't miss and blow your face off. You'd be surprised how often that happens.

Helium mask. Completely painless (won't feel like you're choking for air) and it's also very quick, you'll just pass out after about a minute or so, so you won't have to feel yourself slowly die. It's also very cheap too (can get the whole kit for less than $100). Go do it, user

Why? You don't want to revel in the chaos and insanity?
What are you, a girl?

Also, no shotguns, as most of the face removals I've seen as a trauma surgeon have been from failed shotgun suicides.

I know this is true but I still have a hard time imagining how in the fuck you miss your own head.

You'd be surprised. It's not so much that you miss your head, it's that you miss your brain or fail to fatally injure your brain.

As a surgeon who's had to reassemble quite a few heads after failed attempts involving firearms of various types (avoid shotguns and birdshot; you'll just look like a horror movie monster for the rest of your life), I'd actually recommend a massive dose of opioids chased with a fifth of vodka.

Order some fent or carfent on dnm. Snorting it will be plenty if you have a low tolerance. Completely painless.

Shotgun suicide is actually hands down the most effective method.

If I were doing it I'd use a double-barrel suspended at eye height pointed straight at my face from about a foot away, and I'd rig it to fire both barrels.

The problem is retards who put it under their chin pointing forward and away from their brain.

>put it under their chin pointing forward and away from their brain
Some one should help them at that point.

This. Simplest, quickest, and *most* foolproof way

Nvm I forgot about exit bags, this is best

is this legit?

A fistful of benzos swallowed with large gulps of vodka. My father did it and it worked like a charm.

Heroin overdose

Helium.

>opioids
>vodka
b.. but seizures, senpai?