Why are Germans so autistic? Bunch of fucking weirdos

Why are Germans so autistic? Bunch of fucking weirdos...

their language is corrupt and ugly therefore their actions are corrupt and degenerate

In ancient times, they used to have the Celts, Romans, and Sarmatians to keep them in check.

They don't understand the concept of fun. For instance, when they're on vacation they go to the beach and dig trenches and set up machine gun nests.

Samaritans??

Weren't they an ancient Semitic tribe?

I yearn to see the day krauts are fully genocided. It seems I won't have to wait too long...

No idea honestly. Probably some kind of complex culture related historical selective breeding thing.

Yes, that's a clear symptom of autism.

But digging trenches is fun

>and set up machine gun nests.

In their minds.

>1 post by this ID
Sage

My mother has german friends, they often come over, but I never heard them laugh. Is it normal?

I honestly don't know why but it is a legit autistic nation

Coffee. Before coffee, they were content with just fighting among each other for kingdom lands. Then, some idiot introduced them to coffee and they go and start two world wars.

Sarmatians =/= Samaritans

No, SARMATIANS were Indo-Iranian

Damn Japan is not as bad as I thought.

At least we don't hide our flag behind a donkey.

It has something to do with their work ethic. We had a German exchange student living with us for a while. He brought his own bread and sausages. That was a little weird, but it just got weirder once I introduced him to my female friends. Guy started giving them weird gifts like carved wooden pipes and apple cinnamon jam. They were a little weirded out but chalked it down to him just being a quirky foreigner.

I tried to get the kid to play some baseball, too. He was doing pretty well, actually. Until he got a strike, then he started slamming the bat on the ground. I told him to stop, that's an expensive bat and he acted like I just killed his father, didn't wanna play anymore and ran off into the woods.

Weird people.

tfw being the second most lazy country

Now that's uncalled for. America clearly shows that a certain admixture of german ethnicity works out fine.
We even tried to do that thing to germany with the european union; it just so happens we forgot the original point ("let other europeans decide, they're clearly better at it than us").

German here. Our problem is that we have an extremely large inferioty complex toward the Anglo.

Sarmatians we're Aryan as well you idiot we

>german here
sure

>Siestas are considered work hours in Mexico.

Go fuck yourself anglocuck scum
You're only 13% of the population here(just like niggers!) and you will never hold a candle to what Aryans have done for this land
Fuck off back to your cuck shed

>Anglo here

Soooooo you're saying Germans are more efficient when they're working

since they work lesser they can put more energy into it

In my personal experience it's just more common in some countries to just be at work and don't actually do anything. I can either work 6 hours and be done with it or play on my smartphone while clocked in and stay on the job till 9pm

>Preparing your own food
>Puttin effort into the stuff you enjoy and sharing it with others
>Showing exemplary dedication in what he's doing

I get that slamming the on the ground was a mistake but that's about it. You think of the rest as weird behaviour? That's weird

>1 post by this meme flag
Day of the rake, when?

Make your mind up.
If being aryan is all about R1a, then Sarmatians were aryan, germans aren't.
If it's about hitler's doctrine, then sarmatians weren't aryan

We reserve laughing for those really special moments. We really despise idle chitchat and empty social interaction

It's forbidden for Germans to laugh because of the Treaty of Versailles.

Ya don't get it, real niggas lurk, the others are just retarded cringe faggots.

Fair enough, but what do they have to do with the Germans?

He just sounds like an autist, only that kind of people leave the country without the intention of working.