what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/222114690
youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA
youtu.be/BYgnOc6Cd34
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AMmVpDwyCik
youtu.be/jI2GVcjXXI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe if he gets in a fight someone will slap those big lips back into his face and both his eyes will stop being crossed

I'd kick them in the pussy

Maybe if they knew what a fight entailed they wouldn't be so keen to get into one.

to be fair they look like the type of people who would actually benefit from a communist society in which they did not have to compete in the free market. the girl in the middle is the only non subhuman there

Why are we laughing at this, yes, they're weak but they're obviously training to fight

vimeo.com/222114690 video btw

Slap their shit. How is this even a question?

They are larping. This is Tae Bo revisited.
They lack a proper instructor, proper instruction and proper training.

Compare to the sort of people they're trying to pick a fight with

youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA

youtu.be/BYgnOc6Cd34

Piss my self and start running away as fast as I possibly can.

>saged

I draw my open-carry sidearm, force them to the ground, and perform a citizen's arrest. I detain them until a LEO arrives, where I explain that a 'person' approached me in the street and threatened to attack me.

If they are stupid enough to attempt to attack me, I empty my magazine center mass, and keep firing until they hit the ground.

Jesus he can't even keep his fake shitty accent going in this video. Dude is slipping.

Reveal some 5 style fists

>slap him on the wrist and call him a pussy.
>proceed to walk away and call him a cuck before i light a cigarello.

>what do
Trail let kick to the IT band of his lead leg, followed buy 1,2,3 combination. If still standing, under hook and hip throw. Apply boots to head as required.

turn 360 and walk away

The Extra Chromosome Crew

>turn 180 and start running
>teleports in front of you
What do?

>what do?
steal his leg

beat them

Despite being physically unimpressive and only having trained in martial arts/fighting casually, I'm pretty sure I could dominate all of them at the same time.

spoken like a true redditor

I can feel the estrogen emanating off of them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AMmVpDwyCik

Here you go

Nazis, you scared yet?

Failure drill.

Underrated Aussie here my boys

That's a Jewess, so no.

God that's pathetic.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

What city is that in the background?

YEAH FUCK YOU CHAIRS

*telephone behind them*
*unzips katana*
heh... nuthin personel
*slash them with lighting speed*
should have never fucked with me, kid...

holy shit
there is NO GOOD LOOKING PERSON there
NOT ONE

going to need your leg

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

THE FAGGOT ON THE RIGHT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A LEG

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh my god just start the civil war you damn americans, i want to see these motherfuckers with their teeth on the ground

Piss on them, then start farting as fast as I can.

Why is Hamilton there

you can see that ginger have a nipple piercing, absolutely disgusting.

you can see that ginger is a ginger, absolutely disgusting

>274/274

are those ear tattoos peeking out of his sleeves?

ahhahaha you serious, these idiots are "training" themselves, in other words they are fighting the air and think they are winning.

I can see within like 20 seconds that they have no chance in a fight. They position themselves flat, basically dont protect themselves at all, put all their weight on their front leg, and dont even put any weight or momentem behind their punches, its basically just aand arm extention.

And since they are training themselves no one is there to point out their flaws, so they will just keep doing the same shit thinking they have made progress. The first person they fight will duck and counter with an overhand , lights out.

BASH THE FASH

Anyone else think this is a disinfo video? Well maybe not so much disinfo but, released to have us put our guard down?

Fred's a big guy.

Not everything you don't like is from Reddit, you enormous faggot.

damn thats a tanky enemy

>most attractive person in picture
>2.5/10 at best

Her secret gimmick is you run away for 5 seconds and she dies after waddling towards you for a bit

>"Everybody's welcome..except police and people who are affiliated with right wing groups"
>We can't let our enemy find out our closely guarded knowledge of how to throw a punch.

Made me laugh.

*how to badly feign a punch

Nah, I think they really are that stupid.
I believe that 90% of the people on Antifa are there to impress girls. That's probably why they do this.

I've never seen a single antifa that looked anywhere near threatening. They're freaks. Even punks hate them (or most of the punks I know at least).

Even a fat nerd could snap them in half like a toothpick.

the
same
fucking
thread
every
second
of
every
day
and
you
fucking
idiots
keep
bumping
it
sage
in
all
fields
otherwise
you
are
a
NIGGER

What the fuck Shevchenko doing there

Even if it were disinfo /k/ommandos will never stop training.

I ran into a gaggle of them at the Austin protests. There's a reason I'm so confident they're all pathetic.

Seriously, go to a counter-rally sometime, it's sad. Be careful when they're in huge, huge numbers though, they will abandon all pretense of a fair fight.

I honestly feel bad for the one on the right. He looks like those kids in school that stood up to the bully then got his ass beaten.

This is what happens when you don't get into fights as a kid. When I become a father I am going to have my sons box each other

Coupla hockee players came by

>274

Preferably on every first snow of the year in some thick clothes.

I thought the exact same thing desu

I agree that a large portion are like that but, I have a suspicion that there are small groups of anarchists that could be a legit threat. Even if not pretend there is.

What sort of fucking backwards display of pagentry is this

youtu.be/jI2GVcjXXI8

Chicago! Go figure.

Hey I'm Punk! I also think AntiF.A. are CommieCucks! I'll beat 'em up while listening to Discharge! Fuck Marxism!

the girl second from the left is the strongest person there

>buy a bunch of airshit guns and paint the tips black
>hand them out to antifaggots
>shoot them with real guns
>become the next zimzam

So be fair she does lose 5 HP every turn due to diabetes

Probably just shake my head and keep walking, then kick their ass if they actually attacked me

kek

Phisical removal in legitimate self-defense, so to speak