>doctor who
that show is made for sjws

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>doctor who
>not what leftist millennials upgraded to from harry potter

>a nigger talking shit about Tool
Makes 100% sense.

They're all fucking horrendous garbage.
>inb4 some cuckold tries to defend Reddit and Morty.

SJWs have turned on Doctor Who now? Isn't it because they replaced Dr. Who with an unattractive man in the new season? I remember the shitfit they threw about that.

But 10,000 days was easily the worst album.
Still pretty enjoyable regardless, though.

>Doctor Who
Thats literally SJW: The Show

>anti SJW
>Rick and morty, the show with an unironic cuckold episode that didn't condemn the white couple doing it

Literally non of those except Tool when I was younger

All of them are reddit tier

The new companion is an ugly quadroon lesbian.

0/6

Aren't Dr Who fans all teenage girls who browse Tumblr?

letting other people trigger you

>being this much emotional beta

>Doctor who

The biggest SJW show

>George Carlin
>south park

These are reddit tier fedora shows.

literally a reddit starter pack

Rick and Morty is creme de la shit of SJW media, someone who made is clearly retarded

He's got some brown mixed-race dyke assistant now, right? wew

>gay park
>doctor gay
>gay and morty
>george gaylin
>joe rogay
literally the only thing acceptable to enjoy on that list is tool

Tool has been shit since 10,000 year old door

Is the left finally learning to meme?

>this thread

Nah, I'm a Doctor Who fan, although it's becoming harder and harder to like the show with it's recent companion, and them pushing leftist ideas more.

I know they have always been pushing liberal beliefs, but until recently you could still ignore it and enjoy Doctor Who. Now it's much harder to do that.

The only thing not SJW/reddit on that list is Joe, and he's basically neutral.

this

Rick and morty is unironic cuck shit
Like an entire episode of literal cuckolding

South Park is okay but I don't think the rick and morty thing applies unless you're a redditor. and fuckin, doctor who? what???

>oh shit they nailed me reeeee . jpg

literally the only thing on this list I would defend is George Carlin

i need to see this episode

I do not understand this picture. What group of people are they even making fun of?

I just really like Tool and sort of like Joe Rogans podcast

Who the fuck watches Doctor Who after 12?

Rick and Morty's fine but ever since it became popular I've tried to steer away from it.

I literally despise every single one of those programs and I Hate ppl that enjoy them

in their minds, Dr Who is racist because he's always been a white male, when he could theoretically reincarnate as anything

>all that manchild trash

>mfw I don't watch/listen to any of this

Reddit.

>don't know who joe rogan is
>have never watched doctor who
>haven't watched south park for a long time
>don't know who george carlin is
>don't know what that fool 10,000 days is
>think rick and morty is garbage
okay

Same desu senpai

fucking fedoras ruin everything as always. When did fucking Tool made the list.

Wtf is all that shit Jesus People need to grow up

Tool's actually a pretty dope band tim

>Doctor Who
>South Park
>Rick And Morty
>Not SJW

Yeh no, try again. Also Joe Rogan and Tool are shit.

I am coming around to joe rogan. About half the shit he says is hippy pseudo science but its nice to listen to when im running.

Tool has been shit since Undertow you underageb8 pleb.

>fool

well played

All of that is reddit-tier shit.

Doctor who is the most bluepilled show out there

I've watched a lot of Joe Rogan and have yet to come across anything that is psuedo-science. What do you speak of, nigger.

Would anyone REALLY care if you some random nigress criticised cartoons on twitter?
This woman spends most of her day likely arguing with children and she probably doesnt even win the arguement every time.

>dude bro weed lmao

the whole thing is pseudoscience

He firmly believes a lot of food stuff that is still only being expored by science but because it fits his world view he is totally on board.

Oh yeah and that weed cures cancer. That is absolutely moronic.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

this book made my mom worried I was going to hell in 2004

Girls who were born when 10,000 years came out are now old enough to have sex, gramps

>Pic of SJW stuff
>Hahaha I'm making fun of your non-SJW stuff
kek

>George Carlin
He would be laughing his ass off both the SJWs and the alt-right in equal measure.

She spends her day posting a lot of moronic shit, believe me

>doctor who
>brown lesbian SJW companion
yep Sup Forums in a nutshell

>weed cures cancer

no it doesn't you fucking dolt

>11 years old
It's a shit album and Maynard went full blown SJW faggot.

>Joe Rogan
Shit.

>Doctor Who
Shit.

>South Park
Shit.

>George Carlin
Shit.

>Tool
Not bad.. why hate :(

>Rick and Morty
Shit.

We are in agreement about the properties of weed, dude, lmao.

Well, what you put into your body changes the chemistry of the brain and that is a fact. I think Rogan goes a little "all in" on a lot of stuff but settles down after a while. I don't disagree about the weed shit though. I've never heard him say it cures cancer but he does believe in a lot of kooky shit when it comes to weed. It does help with a ton of other shit though. Epilepsy for example.

>Not bad.. why hate :(
Because it's also shit.

>Dr. Who
>Rick and Morty
>Tool
>George Carlin
This is the epitome of SJW cuck

I have never watched or listened to anything on that list intentionally.

source?

Do they think we watch Doctor Who? Why, because they think it's the best TV program ever made so it's impossible for us to refuse it?

He does very well considering he has no biology education.

Gonna stand up here for South Park Seasons 1 - 10

>rick and reddit

but only SJWs watch those shows.
if youre redpilled you dont watch tv.

>doctor who
>anti-SJW
fucking what?

But almost all of those things are claimed by numale white knights. Especially Dr. Who.

Wasn't South Park on liberal territory?

It was this past election.

Matt and Trey have successfully predicted the past elections, were predicting a Hillary win, based their entire season's plot around Hillary winning the election, and then got BTFO when Trump won and scrambled to come up with a way to continue the plot to accomodate for the upset.

Depends on the season. Mostly they insult everyone and give no fucks. But they've gone downhill without doubt in the last season.

Plus pol hates their personal lives

reddit and morty is the most unfunny nihilstic millennial reddit-tier shit to ever be spawned from my generation. Dude like noth -burp- matters man who cares about -burp- morals an sheeiit

Dr who will get more SJW once they put some woman as the next doctor.

im 0/6 on those

Judging by some people I would say yes, minus the teenager part. Though there might be Doctor who tumblr fans who are teenagers. A lot of them are into the feminazi SJW rhetoric. Probably the reason why I no longer use Tumblr.

>they're onto us
I doubt it. I would definitely have struggled to think of a more rebbitcore list than this one. Also,
>Doctor Who

>making fun of any of these will make dudes type paragraphs
If you actually care enough about a show or artist or whatever to type paragraphs defending them to strangers on the internet, you should seriously take some time to reflect on where your thoughts and priorities lie.
It is especially bad when the defence is posted to a website not primarily intended for the discussion of art, so that you just look like some pretentious quasi-hipster, that has no friends.

It's the Christmas episode in the first season I believe. Morty's father's parents come over and literally bring their african bull with them. They then proceed to tell everyone how the bull and the grandmother fuck while the grandfather watches.
This really happens.

But I don't like any of that degenerate shit...?

They missed MLP

youtube.com/watch?v=tVlkxrNlp10

>South park
>Rick and morty
>Doctor who
ahahaha projecting again?

Its been a while but isnt the joke that everyones being superaccepting and that only Morties dad is disgusted by it, and for once being right? That last part might not be implied in the episode though. Its been years.

But all of those things are shit. Well, maybe SP, Joe Rogan, and R&M are okayish sometimes.

This. I like this. Thankyou leaf bro

Was it ever implied that the father was right in his disgust? I haven't seen it since it aired either.

Thats the problem I cant remember. I dont even remember the plot of the episode besides the cuck stuff either or how it ends.

It is implied he is right, kinda. The joke is that a ton of horrible things happen too him.

You have to be underage for this to be true.

Hey guys!!!! It's fucking good. OP is always a faggot, don't fall for the listed Jew.

>us

?