Is it mentally damaging for us men to be in our 20's and never had a gf?

Is it mentally damaging for us men to be in our 20's and never had a gf?

I just want affection so badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

carlosxuma.com/seduction-7-strategies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/r9k/ is down the hall on your right, now fuck off

It is only as important as you decide it to be.

It is very bad for you yes and the more affection you crave the less attractive you will be to women so the less likely you will get attention.

Solutions:

Get a whore and let off some steam.

Then sort yourself out - weights, read, make money etc.
Then objectively assess your sexual market value and ensure that you only desire your equal - if you are short or poor or fat - then go for a short poor fat woman. etc. etc etc then get out there and fight: join clubs and societies, talk with women, you will find her.

It's your fault. If you have desire to marry, go out and marry.

>ruin yourself before sorting yourself out
Look here, bud, I'm no expert on women but I'm 99.9% sure they don't think that someone having had an experience in the past of leaving someone they've been intimate with gives them an advantage.

I already go gym 3 times a week and work 6 days a week.

I just don't physically know how to interact with women or what I'm supposed to do.

Healthy relationships aren't built on codependency but cooperation. You think affection would solve your problems and you're wrong. Your problem isn't being hounded by your conscience, that affection could relieve, finding contentment in misery. Your problem is not seeing your own value, probably because you have none. Go fucking get it.

No lad. This was common in previous eras. The Spartan men were not allowed to marry until they were 30, and they of course married younger women.

A man does not fully come into his own until his 20's anyway. It is a general rule of nature, that which takes longer to develop fully, when it does so, develops more perfectly. You have a lot more time than a woman and there is no need to panic.

> I'm no expert on women but I'm 99.9% sure they don't think that someone having had an experience in the past of leaving someone they've been intimate with gives them an advantage.
Completely false. Attraction isn't a choice, and women don't consider these things on a logical, abstract basis like men do.

Those are good activities m8 - keep it up.

>cant talk with women

Try this guy -
carlosxuma.com/seduction-7-strategies/

He is a non fake guy, not a pick up artist more just a coach. I read him when I was a teen and it helped my game. You gotta know that you will have to put yourself into uncomfortable situations form time to time but that is part of growth - from a boy to a man.

You need to be able to have unconditional love for yourself. If you hate yourself, a relationship will just be a sedative which will soon wear off. Sort yourself out first, then worry about relationships.

>I just want affection so badly.
no you dont

Thats autism, why dont u read a book about courtship learn some pick up lines or come ons. Its pretty difficult if you are not a natural but practicing in the mirror and having a few drinks around females help. There are plenty of easy girls out there whose legs will start wrapping around you after 1-2 pints if it takes more than this then leave because you're more liely being ridden like a donkey so she could get to where she wants to be drunk wise then leave you for alpha that just walked in. Anyway just go where the ladies go and strike a convo

How do you even meet women?

yeah I do.

Sometimes it feels like I don't belong and that I should not even try.

I know it's a bad attitude to have.

Tesla and Newton were permavirgins.
Say no to vaginal jew and discover wizardhood.

It's mentally damaging for both sexes to be in their 20's and not married.

I don't wanna be a wizard.

23 year old KHV, I just want a gf so I finally feel normal.

Running on all this high T from genetics, nofap and phenibut is making me crazy, not even the gym can handle it all.

Yes. Even when you do meet a girl she will already have had previous partners. By the time you man up, clean your room and sort your life out you'll be near 30. What's the plan to meet a virgin qt then? You don't even know how to talk to a girl.

Let me ask you. Do you think itd be easier to seduce a 20 gear old woman or a 28 year old woman? Intact don't answer that. Just ask yourself then have a think about it.

You missed out on teenage sex and for that I am so, so deeply sorry. It's not too late but you've missed so much.

read guys like the link and follow their program. Do things like speed dating, online dating and have friends and go out to parties. You will really win if you have female friends - that is how I got my 2 long term girlfriends over the years. Make friends at uni etc. From memory a male life coach like Xuma in the previous link will cover that shit much better than me.

Pursuing women is a waste of time. I work out regularly and have a job and am going to uni but 99% of women I meet are fucking retarded or I have no chance with them so eventually I just became so jaded I stopped trying to do anything beyond just friends with them.

Very well said.

Yes, i lost bacically all insecurities i previously had after having a gf for 2 years.

No. I had my first girlfriend at 21 and although it sucked I don't think it impaired my mental health.

don't be so harsh m8. Chances are that he is not real handsome and there is a literally 1000s of 5 out of 10 normal chicks that he could chase up and many will be virgins. Half the probs these guys have is coz they fap to hot models and then they think they will get one in real life. Most women are pretty crap - if these virgin autist cunts just lowered their standards and went for their equivalent they would all have gfs and many would be virgins (they would have used a dildo though)

A man who can renounce anything, does not fear anything.

im 30 and my gf is 15

he hasnt missed shit as long as he doesnt let the world control him

I have a QT gf lying on my bed right now lovingly watching me while I'm working on my thesis. Jelly?