Daily reminder: Sup Forums is and always will be a pro-Israel board. It's the globalist and hollywood jews that we hate...

Daily reminder: Sup Forums is and always will be a pro-Israel board. It's the globalist and hollywood jews that we hate. KNOW THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE RETARDS.

Israel = based, redpilled nationalists

US Jews = commie, globalists

wtf I'm a national globalist now

1 Post by this ID

>1 post by this ID
behind every pirate flag is a leaf.

Different sides of the same coin

>"The conflict between good and evil which proceeds unceasingly in the breast of man nowhere reaches such an intensity as in the Jewish race." -Winston Churchill

Is this a joke? Don't you understand how that works? It says that your ID has only posted once as well.

>a fucking JOLLY ROGER

>ID: silk dio
nice

Go back to the_dindu faggot

Sup Forums prefer drumpffffttllrlrbbrbr than hillary because the kike cant blackmail him

DON'T FORGET TO SAGE YOU TRIGGERED FUCKTARDS

baited

So your based nationalist Jews are funded and supported politically by the commie globalist ones?
Typical kosher bullshit

>hello my fellow polacks, don't we just hate all jews?
newfag doesn't even realize you can't sage when you post an image

>implying there's a difference
>implying their ploy in the ME isn't Greater Israel

Fuck off, shill

BREAKING NEWS: Jews love shabbos goys.

It's a good thing more Jews die in the US than are born. That's for being related to Arabs you faggots.

No. Saged.

fug

Of course they do, would you not like somebody who blindly follows you? 2)Israel has the same issue with leftists who much like NGOs in europe sneak Arabs and negroes into Israel(a non white country yes ashkenazis are losing power to the Arab and conservative Jews)(don't forget about the Russians coming here and other Arabs here too) and they get deported. The US does the same thing we already deported 150,000 people in 2017 maybe europe should do the same.

Israelis love trump because he is a zionist shill.

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A LEAF
BUT IT WAS ME, DIO!

You should probably kill yourself today

>"I'm not a newfag. I'm just tired of GLOMPF- I mean based Trump sucking up to the Jews. REEEEEE"
you're not welcome here reddit.

fuck off.

Hating Israel would be like hating America just because half of it is Democrats.
Yeah, a lot of them are a-holes, but the other half are ok.

Fuck off kike shill, this isn't reddit. Go back to /r/The_Donald.