These are Swiss gun laws. They are the laxest in Europe...

These are Swiss gun laws. They are the laxest in Europe, some of the laxest laws in the world even laxer than states like Cali, NY, etc. Their homicide rate is nearly the same as Japan.

Let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/what-your-child-needs-know-about-sex-and-when/201109/the-super-sexualization-children-time-take
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate#List_by_other_sources_.281985.E2.80.932015.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_gun_control_referendum,_2011
swissinfo.ch/eng/politics/referendum-threat_rifle-association-up-in-arms-about-eu-gun-law/43030494
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B-b-but it's guns that are dangerous! N-n-not people!

niggers are banned form guns in Switzerland.

I'm not kidding. Nationalities like people from niggers countries, turks, albanians and such are banned from owning a gun. Thus the trash is stopped while white europeans have access to liberal laws. That's why it works

Literally half of our gun violence is committed by some 8% of the population, black males. The shit literally NEVER comes up in the media, even tho there are basic stats out there supporting it.

Lax guns laws are a net positive regardless of race, because it always ends up with whites being the most well defended.

This is also worth noting. America wuld be a literal utopia if it wasn't for nig nogs.

>tfw you will never get those sweet SIGs for such a price

*would

>filled with Americans still
Not really.

Read the statistics I posted N I G G A

>wanting to have a state run permit system to own McRecreational nukes
kys statist

Not all niggers. Just like from 7 problem countries.

You don't wanna defend yourself here. I know a guy who got into a lawsuit because the burglar broke his back on the guy's property after he chased him away.

Suicide is high though

Guns don't kill people, Niggers kill people.

That's besides the point. I said whites will be the most well-armed in an armed society because we actually study how to use the weapons instead of getting our firearm knowledge from crack dealers and rap music videos.

>this is because Switzerland is a rich country
>poverty is the problem
Then you bring up charts of black crime overrepresentation at equal wealth levels, then they move to arguing there's a conveniently invisible cultural bias against black people keeping them down...
Can't win an argument through reason with people who base their worldview on emotion.

What a joke picture. Completely wrong on like 10 crucial points.

My family lives in Switzerland and that shit isnt true at all.

There are about 33,000 gun deaths per year in the U.S. (population: ~320,000,000).

About 22,000 of those are suicide.

Between 8,000 and 9,000 are black-on-black crime.

The remainder (let's call it ~3,000) are everything else, including police shootings (about 1,000), all other crime and accidents.

Without niggers in the equation, crimes involving gun deaths are barely 2,000 per year out of a population of 320,000,000. If it wasn't for niggers, the United States would have nearly the lowest crime-related gun deaths by percentage of nearly any country in the world.

But holy fuck jesus christ we gotta delete the Second Amendment to save those millions off little bitty babby childrunz from teh ebil ebil gunz that are murdering everybody.

Doesn't Switzerland also require compulsory military service? Teaching gun safety to "every" citizen probably helps.

Can you own/buy a gun in Switzerland as a Swiss citizen even if you haven't served in the military?

>that attached image
You idiots always shoot yourselves in the foot like this. I'd love to see you explain that picture when you're trying to "redpill" your normie friends. Disgusting.

Wow that was hard:
psychologytoday.com/blog/what-your-child-needs-know-about-sex-and-when/201109/the-super-sexualization-children-time-take

No it isn't. The Swiss suicide rate is lower than Germany, Austria, UK and France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate#List_by_other_sources_.281985.E2.80.932015.29

>i-it's wrong because I say so!
>citations to fedpol and the relevant laws on the swiss government page

You're the fucking joke.

>America filled with Americans
yes achmed thats how its supposed to be

silly muzzie

Why even bring that issue up when you have all of those statistics? That image and that issue will overshadow your main point. Seems counter-productive to mix spreading information along with provoking a disgust response if that makes sense

We used to teach gun safety in our schools. The libshits did away with it.

>disgusting
Found the shitlib. The citations are there, go cry about the reality of our resident parasite population to your ugly friends at the coffee shop.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE the post
Enjoy never being relevant because you lack all persuasion skills you fucking NEET

it seems that the site they state in the OP picture doesnt require a swiss nationalety to get a crime records ectract.

could i get an extract and buy a gun with this and my dutch id?

Isn't Switzerland igoring it's own laws recently and people now and starting to bend to the will of the EU even though it's not a member?

I can speak good enough enough German how hard is it to immigrate to Switzerland

It's almost as if homogeneous society don't need to live in fear of the nigs down the street coming to murder them

they don't want smelly pajeets who can't even shit properly. sorry

It's Switzerland or America you decide burger

>state of Vermont
>one of the safest states in America
>had some of the laxest gun laws in the USA

Really activates your almonds

switzerland = rothschild's personal army

Stayed at the President Wilson many times. Best breakfast in the world.

Gun laws don't matter, only race matters

Also one of the whitest states in America

Why do Americans masturbate to this constantly? Military service is obligatory here so everyone is trained to use the gun and isn't some redneck with a small penis complex.

In daily Swiss life seeing some one with a gun that isn't in army uniform is extremely rare. No one gives a fuck about guns here

it seems that the site they state in the OP picture doesnt require a swiss nationalety to get a crime records ectract.

could i get an extract and buy a gun with this and my dutch id?

Most Swiss want to maintain their lax laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_gun_control_referendum,_2011

swissinfo.ch/eng/politics/referendum-threat_rifle-association-up-in-arms-about-eu-gun-law/43030494

Kys Romand, Zurich or Basel faggot.

bump for an answer