At mcdonalds drive thru in Auckland, NZ

>at mcdonalds drive thru in Auckland, NZ
>teller says to me, "who's first? oh haha the white guy!!"

wtf is happening, I've never experienced anything like that. I was in the drivers seat aswell why wouldn't I be fucking first

what part of auckland?

Glenfield so not surprising, plus she was a maori lady.

well you were first you privileged white male scum.

I was literally holding my card out the window. She had this grin aswell, made me want to shoot that bitch

I don't get it. Did he mean white should he first, or was he complaining the white was first ?

If it makes you feel any better I have no respect for kiwis either

what. the. fuck. are you talking about? what the fuck do you mean who's first. This post makes me solidify my dislike of NZ

The driver always speaks for the car. Why is anyone else even talking that isn't the driver?

I thought New Zealanders always let their wives go first. (makes it easier to close the gate behind them)

hang on ahahahahahahahah are kiwis so cucked that they take turns saying there order AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH WHAT. WHAT THE FUCK. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU TELL THE DRIVER AND THEY TALK ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUSLY AUTISTIC OR ABUSED ON A DAILY BASIS. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS.

I have no fucking idea either. I drove up to the window like usual and put my card out the window and then she said that. Why was race even mentioned?

til in Kiwistraya, they call niggers tellers

>cuckland

all the maori and boonga faggots are picking up on this "white" racial/supremacy awareness shit

they trying to act like whites are another ethnic group when thats not the truth: whites are normal and shitskins are abnormal. thats the only delineation you need.

Fuck your thread, that girl is a beauty. Who is she? Also, you should've order the McNiggers... errr, I mean McNuggets.

I'd wash my hands if I shook hands with any Kiwi who knows how many sheep's rectums they've been in.

>appropriating Australian memes about New Zealand

Now listen here you little seppo cunt, you don't talk about our wife's son like that ever again

who is this qt

>saying mcdonalds instead of butchering it like aussies do with maccas
thank you new zealand

yeah go fuck yaself m7

>Auckland
wew

>mcdonalds
go back with a lawyer and get the CCTV footage. sue mcdonalds.

he's just being formal

good, white NZ generally seem to be decent people. Maoris and the other fucking tribesmen are just a bunch of apes.

Im not even exaggerating, i honestly believe they are the more "evolved" version of a silver back or some shit. They have natural size but are some of the dumbest fucking people you'll ever meet, they start shit about anything. Like literally got in a fight with one because he wanted a pencil and i said no. Plus after like 30 all their size just turns to a giant fat blob.

This is kind of scary for me because in all my 20 years of life I've never experienced anything quite like that. I think I'm gonna start carrying a knife

>>teller says to me, "who's first? oh haha the white guy!!"
what does this even mean?

>I think I'm gonna start carrying a knife
since when have you actually had maoris try to bash you for no reason

exactly what the hell does he mean

rachel cook

ya its pretty bad considering we have had the best "minority" you can get for a white country (maoris). i dont want maoris to turn into american niggers playing knockout game because some kikes brainwashed them.

she was being sarcastic because shes been sucked into BLM tier bullshit. "oh haha of course its the white guy first because whites run the world and oppress everyone... silly me!"

I'm from Rotorua I got called white boy all the time there.

Go to spots full of nogs, what do you expect?

I have no clue. She said it nervously with a grin, it was almost like she was anxiously blurting it out. Haha white people lol!!

You're generally right, but everyone in metropolitan Auckland is shit including whites. They're much greedier and snobbier than the rest of the country, and you feel absolutely zero sense of community there. In addition, they tend to be more mixed race, and generally ruin the rest of the country with them voting for the chinks to fuck us in the ass. Just nuke Auckland already.

t. Aucklander.

>and snobbier than the rest of the country
thats called living in a city mate

>white supremacy
Glad they are finally figuring out which race is better.

Frankly it gets old having to mansplain why white normal men are better than literally everyone.

>McNiggers

Many keks where had.
I'm borrowing that bro.

sue the goys for sexism, eli

Yeah you go dad

Only bush niggers that even BEGIN to be decent are 1/4 or so cast. We give them unconditional entrance into STEM courses in uni, free or nearly free education in said uni, best unmolested land in the north island, race mixed media everywhere like you wouldn't even believe, and yet they still do jack. On average they aren't AS bad as niggers, but really, the difference isn't so great.

I'm expecting them to get much more uppity in the coming years, and it's basically only the fault of the white liberals here who give them money and bonuses like it's running out of style.

is that britscottclark

the most famous Kiwi right now.

>'Who's working at McDonalds? Oh, haha, the shitskin bitch!'
You missed your chance faggot.

>just nuke Auckland
>just nuke sydney
>just nuke melbourne

ah we can only pray.

You're all white m8

Report her for her thought crime.

You can't simply wait your turn? You really need to cry about this?

>white people are finally beginning to experience what racism feels like
>now that the tables have turned, they're furious
>doubling down with more racism as a response.

i appreciate you.

Report it, even if you don't really care, just to fuck up the persons life a bit, and stop patronizing their establishment. Oh, and welcome to coloureds with edumucayshon.

What? I was in the drivers seat of my car, why the fuck would I not be first. Why would I even wait? Who am I waiting for?

Report her to management. She'll get shit simply because the managers legally have to address the matter and that'll be enough to piss them off. Especially in Auckland.

Kek, typical cumskin who can't handle the bantz. Pathetic really.

Would've been well worth the blacklisting.

Not entirely bothered by this observation. Non-whites getting mad at things they deem racist is natural, what's unnatural is that white people aren't doing the same thing nearly as consistently. Segregation is best for all of us.

Does the rest of world smell odd to you?
Can you even smell rotten eggs

quality thread

How does one blacklist someone from a drive-through?

Get fucked, riceball

>at drive thru
>"who's first?"
wtf this isn't how drive-throughs work

>Auckland
probably a chink desu

love that little series

Holy fuck that guy biking away getting speared by the lamp post. Brutal...

Don't use stories from Auckland to make an impression on New Zealand. Aucklanders are subhumans. Nobody in NZ likes them except cuck enablers.

Tell them to get fucked and drive on.

heck.

You should have taken a bite of the burger, inhaled the soda then thrown it at her face and said.
>throw this away for the white guy cunt

You have to turn it around on these people. SJW style.
>excuse me? Just because I'm white im first? So someone of a different color wouldn't be first?
>who's last? Oh the black guy haha!
Then drive away

git out me' country

doubt she could perceive any irony.
>glenfield
Nice meth house.
come back when u live in ponsonby and eat at cafes with middle class white servers.

maybe better culture, but white skin is degenerate

She was just joking you sperg

t. Wiremu Ngata

alright, that FUCKING does it, i was already paranoid enough about spit/poison being added to my served food DECADES ago when people still weren't mindfucked by identity politics flavored marxism, if this sort of bitter peace is occurring against fast food customers in NZ of all places then it's completely fucking over, I'm officially fucking done with restaurants forever

SNOW BUNNIES

>when he starts pedling super fast and for a second thinks he escaped only to get cruhed by that light pole

>since when have you actually had maoris try to bash you for no reason
You're joking right?

should've thrown your food in his face and demand a refund

god she is perfect
do you have a sauce?

I used this exact gesture with a giant Tecate bottle the last time a street nigger threatened me. It worked surprisingly well; all they did was chuck rocks (I wish I were making any of this up).

there are frames missing when he gets hit though