How can you disagree with the basic message that Black Lives do Matter...

How can you disagree with the basic message that Black Lives do Matter? I mean you might not like the group or what they do but the CORE MESSAGE is BLACK LIVES MATTER and how can anyone disagree with that? Just because they're black means their lives are worthless in your eyes? The fuck? That's just racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UkE66ngS518
youtu.be/N0p_pQ7PTYU
youtu.be/qFLT157tcBg
youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E
youtu.be/D1dk7s1glhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Just because they're black means their lives are worthless in your eyes? The fuck?

Not worthless. Just worth less.

The lives of people who contribute to society matter. There are already too many people on this planet. A bunch of criminal black people who got killed because of their own stupidity do not matter.

I don't. I just think it's based on falsehoods and also dislike their methods.

I'm thankful they paved the way for white nationalist groups to step in and look reasonable by comparison.

Black lives don't matter though, blacks themselves don't think they matter. They kill each other like they're worthless.

Black lives literally are a net loss to society. Welfare and prison isn't cheap. plus externalities like hiring more cops, bars on windows, bulletproof glass etc are all economic drags.

>How can you disagree with the basic message that Black Lives do Matter?
Their core message is Black people are NEVER at fault for circumstances or outcomes whether or not either are evidence to be primarily their fault.

Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, and Michael Brown are dead as a direct result of THEIR ACTIONS and not for any other reason.

Saging this slide thread but for the record BLM isn't really about "black lives mattering", it's about blaming whitey for all of the black community's problems

The meaning of "black lives matter" is not that black lives matter. Saged and abandoned.

because people are racist you dumb fucking moron what's so hard to understand

If black lives do matter, why do black people kill more black people then any other race?

No lives matter. Democrat lives matter even less.

>Black lives occasionally have worth
I can get behind that
>Black lives matterâ„¢
Destroying cities isn't protesting

>worth less
implies worth something. Please, tell me what they're worth.

But who said black lives matter less? The only people showing us they mstter less is other black people killing each other over petty shit.

>Black lives matter
Yeah sure but
>Blue lives matter more
And you can't argue against that

I'll agree that black lives matter when they prove it, this includes ceasing sucking down gibs, and ceasing being criminals.

I'll wait.

Hi, i am for love and peace and now i am going to loot, burn down this neighbourhood and torture this white kid, but it's for love and peace, mate.

about tree fiddy

>worthless
you said it

Go matter somewhere else

They only matter to middle class white people
they don't matter to blacks or any other minority

No, they don't.

>Tamir Rice
I mean, they have a point on that one. The kid was playing with a toy gun, and he got shot in a drive-by. The cop didn't even tell him to put the damn thing down.

What's disagreable about being told that is that it's condescending. And when juxtaposed to the fact that statistically Blacks kill greater numbers of both Blacks and Whites, it's beyond retarded-level hypocritical. Take care of your problems. Hell, why aren't Whites protesting?

When blacks stop killing each other more than any other group kills them or each other then I'll start thinking black lives matter. Why should anyone else cherish their lives when they do not do so themselves? They hate one another and kill each other like savages. Until they figure out how to be productive members of society in the majority of their race they aren't worth the same consideration other races that actually are productive to society by their majority.

>be nigger
>point gun at people
>get shot by cop
>Das_Raycis.wmv
Yeah, really boggled my bananas.

#NotToBen

Sorry but all lives matter.

Anyone just generally not give a fuck about the living conditions of dindus?

> Sup Forums takes the fucking bait. every. single. time.
> none of these assholes know black people.

You aren't here for constructive dialogue.

> listen to CPD
> some how become more hateful towards MALE BLACK
>black lives don't matter

> 100% no they don't
anyone who says this, hasnt even thought about it.

when they stop gunning each other down in the streets then i'll give it some consideration

>Black live matter
See now there is your problem

How can you disagree with nazis? I mean the core ideas of nazism are good

> give a scared white man one free chance to look like a stubborn tough guy
> Sup Forums dosent understand or believe psychology, everything's about genetics.
sounds like you guys got this alllll figured out.

Hey, you fucking retard. Did you see pictures of the gun? Did you know that even in uncucked areas not in a city, it's the law to have toy guns brightly colored or at the very minimum have the tip painted orange, and it's against the law to remove such coloring? Wanna know why? Ask Tamir Rice.

You should have picked your own cotton.

If you have to tell people that something matters then it probably doesn't

This. A lot of blacks don't like black lives matter, they see it for what it is, not them.

Apparently they don't in Chicago

youtu.be/UkE66ngS518
youtu.be/N0p_pQ7PTYU
BLM reaction:youtu.be/qFLT157tcBg

What you need to realize:
youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E
BTW youtu.be/D1dk7s1glhc
Take your monkey Assess Back to Africa or KYS!

This.
Play nigger games, win supersonic prizes.

Black lives splatter

They don't.

it's a horrible psyop they pulled on these people, all human lives matter, period

by stomping around stating "black lives matter" it implies that if you stop marching they no longer matter

fucked up shit, funded by Soros so of course it's a first class screw job for everyone

3/5 of a white man, obviously.

I should found a group of real-life Canadian shitposters who will block traffic and become annoying as possible to promote our beliefs, all under the pretense of a "core message": KITTENS EQUAL KUTE (KEK).

How much are white people worth to black people? A lot of white people are flocking to the "black lives don't matter" bandwagon because black people have proved they dislike and hate white people time and time again. They should have to prove they like white people, not the other way around. They should all be stuck in bumfuck, africa.

People are so fucking dumb.
Fucking nigger neighborhood full of gun violence. "Hmm could this possibly be a fake gun?" Yeah let us bet on that chance, there's only a 99% chance I'll get killed. But at least somebody some day will save some fucking idiot who actually has a fake gun.
Cops always treat weapons as real and I agree with that policy.

>1 post threads
Drop your finest herb on low quality b8 threads

I'll leave this here

Maybe they do maybe they don't, depends on the individual.

The BLM movement really is win/win/win for (((them))). Either:
-Blacks become more radically leftist (solidify the increasing voter base)
-Police become more militarized (restricting rights in the name of safety)
-Useful idiots remove statues and literally re-write history (control the narrative of past, present and future)
The fact is blacks are over-represented criminally. You'd have to be a fool to not be suspicious around blacks.

Literally nobody disagrees with the statment

This said, fuck black lives matter, bunch of terrorist black supremacist pieces of shit.

To me there not Worth shit

Black Niggers dont matter.
Sage

My dog never lies about his paws being up while he's attacking. I like my dog more than niggers

Because Black lives don't matter
Lives don't matter
Nothing matters

>be nigger
That's reason enough to get shot

You're racist
Boom!
BTFO, next

all lives matter. level of contribution to society is what dictates to the degree an individual or group of individuals matters

but they dont matter OP you flaming faggot

because black lives are worthless

>''Hey Vsauce, Michael here. Black Lives Matter... Or do they? Well, according to several investigations by the US government, the US police department and several other security agencies, black people, NIGGERS, could actually be behind most, if not all, the low level crime throughout the United States! If you could put every file the police has filled on black people, and pack them in an average apartment, all the matter would be compressed so tightly, that it's gravitational pull would be so great, that not even light could escape. That's why this kind of region in space is called a BLACK HOLE.''

Serious question:
Do you have a problem with me standing alongside BLM with signs that say "WHITE LIVES MATTER"?

wooooooooooooooooahhhhhh, ooookaaaaaayyy....

huuuuuhh, ahhhhh, uhhhhhhh....

alllllright thereeeee.....

you're starting to sound like sort of a bigot there man, right ladies?

riiiiiight, chaaaaaaaad.

>70 replies
>1 post from this ID

Why don't I check first? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Thanks Liam

how do they matter?

BLM is racist ideology. Any movement that identifies itself by ONE color is racist, no matter what color it may be. All this movement does is discriminate against ALL other races, placing one race (black) above everyone else. The only thing this movement has done is highlight how incredibly selfish, arrogant and one sided the black community is.

Their core message is that in everytime law enforcement kills a negro the LEO was to blame and should be punished for doing job and/or defending themselves. I come from a family of police and sheriffs deputies going back to my great grandfather. I myself work in corrections. I understand what the job looks like from the other side of the badge and only in very rare instances do I think the officer in those cases isn't justified in unloading on the dipshit they're interacting with. Do not fuck with cops. One more time, DO NOT FUCK WITH COPS. Everyone looks like a threat because everyone poses a legitimate potential threat to officer's life. Anyone could be crazy and could be the last traffic stop you make if you aren't fucking careful and ready to kill or be killed. If you feel you have been wrongly accused of a crime then let the courts prove that instead of running away, if you are guilty don't endanger the lives of others to evade the punishment you deserve.
For example if Tyrone is driving with his baby momma and 8 kids in the back of the car and he gets pulled over and makes an indication he is attempting to flee I would fully support the officer in mag dumping into the drivers side to avoid a pursuit that endangers the lives of all citizens on the road, the responding officers and every occupant in the car. Yes Tyrone is going to meet a violent end and his brains will be splattered over his children and a few of the pickaninnys might get winged but its better than all of them dying in a fiery high speed crash with a full church bus.
I oppose BLM because I support police.

I honestly don't really mind the hands up don't shoot thing though. If you're worried about an interaction with law enforcement taking steps to not appear threatening is a very good idea. Maybe just carefully listening to the officer's instructions is a better idea but if you want to just throw you hands up like a retard I suppose that up to you, just tell the officer you are putting them up and don't make any sudden moves.

Can anyone tl;dr redpill me on those rowdy niggers? What do they want?

As far as i know they are bitching about some sort reparations when they themselves have never been slaves.
My great great grandad used to be a serf but you dont see me chimping out and demading gibs.

Why cant they stop acting like niggers and get a job?

Why is this obvious bait thread still up?

Janitors need to get off their fat asses

>Black Lives Matter.

If all black people fell off the face of the earth tomorrow, would the world notice?

your life doesn't matter unless you make it matter

BLM is just Cultural Marxism. Obama is out now and Soros doesn't help them as much so they will slowly die away.
They can have their opinions, I don't care, but their opinions mean nothing to me if they are Marxist.

No lives matter

To the victor goes the spoils

Sorely underrated

/thread
sage slide

black lives still don't matter and you can fuck right off to Tumblr

>Exploiting the insecurities of blacks in order to provide a draconian government is a good thing.

Theyre not human, so they dont have human rights

Black lives mattered a lot more when they were property.

My sides

Because I hate niggers and I'm around them all day and from what I've seen, no, their lives do NOT matter nor do they have any sort of culture worth preserving. They are a hive mind crabs in a bucket mentality people, who are just awful to be around.

So in what way does black lives matter?

Does a random dinndu getting shot affect me in anyway? Should it really matter to me as long as my ilk is not criminal niggers?

Criminal lives are worth less than police officers.
AND their list of "demands" was beyond ridiculous.

Because blacks killing other blacks in mass. Self genocide. That's why

very simple

Why do they matter?

Because it's a stupid statement.

It's like saying "sea water has two hydrogen atoms"

ALL WATER HAS TWO HYDROGEN ATOMS

>How can you disagree with the basic message that Black Lives do Matter?
Basic is not what the real world is. The world isn't black and white and not everything has a label. The truth is race is a social construct and any animal that can produce fertile offspring with another is virtually identical. Fighting over race is as retarded as fighting over the color of your clothes.