How would you define "white culture"? What are it's main characteristics? Pros and cons...

How would you define "white culture"? What are it's main characteristics? Pros and cons? How is it different from other cultures? Where should I travel to experience it first hand?

Bump

There is no such thing as White culture, but don't get me wrong: there are many european cultures. There are differences between the various groups (e.g. Nordic cultures are more industrious but "colder" than Mediterranean cultures).

>There is no such thing as White culture, but don't get me wrong: there are many european cultures
"White" is just a post-modern term for "people of European extraction"; white culture is European culture/s.

>white
No such thing. Ok. maybe the rootless Americans are, but that's it.

Would you consider all western europeans to be under the "white" umbrella?

>white culture
No such thing. White countries have many cultures.

Scottish culture is not Hungarian culture is not French culture etc

>inb4 those countries
>white

Dumb fucks like you on Twitter are convinced white people don't like seasoning and shit somehow too. Cunt we conquered the fucking planet just to get spices.

>we

Anglo master race here. You didn't conquer shit. But I like your mountains.

No such thing as white culture. The term "whiteness" when grouping whites was never even used by Europeans some centuries ago. You could perhaps say "European culture", but even that is too broad of a statement. Europe has never been properly unified or seen as one group of people really.

"White" people are being put under the same umbrella by ethnic minorities and global elite that want to pin their atrocities us. Not to mention the fact that practically every white country is being demographically replaced.

We are unified out of necessity. We can appreciate and argue over our differences after we are no longer facing an existential threat.

All of the colonised and new world Europeans think of themselves as whites. Continental Euros still infighting and cucking to the jews.

You were the one who got conquered you doofus, and in any case you sound like you couldnt even find spices in a supermarket.

Ummm, they're in the Asian Foods aisle. Checkmate, poncho.

>Would you consider all western europeans to be under the "white" umbrella?
Western Europe, baltics, 90% of Meds, a few central (near) Asians, and all western Slavs are "Aryan" -- thus, they are regarded as "white" by all non-westerners. People can try to split hairs or play semantic games about whites not existing, or whites "not having a culture", but these same people will then turn around and promote leftist third-worldist narratives about white privilege, colonialism and theft, slavery, and oppression without there being any doubt as to who qualifies as "white" in their minds. Everyone knows who is "white" when it comes time to hate on whitey. It's a stupid game anti-whites play, one that's just radicalizing whites and making them into "Notsees".

Which european country would you say has preserved it's culture the most?

How are things in Chile? I always thought about moving there when hell breaks loose.

Really depends on what would you like to know. I'd say things arent going so bad.

We are the Faustian Spirit, our brains make us european more so then our bodies

Civilization and practically all that follows.

It's not like the rest of South America right? I thought of Chile being more European like. (no offence with all the gay shit we have)

Id say that it's a lot more stable in political, social and economic terms, specially compared with Brazil, Argentina or Venezuela.

However I think the average european country is still a lot better. We dont have muslims running the show though, if that's what really bothers you about Europe.

if white culture doesnt exist then why is eveyone so obsessed with us

Our collapse will be inevitable, I will do whatever I can, but I think victory is very unlikely, especially with the leftist mindset the average Western European has.

We have a lot of spare land in the south if you are willing to fight against the elements of nature and build your own house.

What will the Chilean people do when (((they))) are trying to pull a Europe in South America? Because I know the cancer will spread.

Not "white" = cucked by Jews. Got it.

Chile is a kind of antisemitic country, so we're good. Plus I dont see why muslims will rather live in here while Europe welcomes them with open arms. Hell, even I'd leave for the gibsmedat.

There will come a time where there will be no more gibsmedat because we've being sucked dry, so it will spread to the next poor or should I say rich fool that will accept them.