Poland has to take migrants today

Poland has to take migrants today.

Feels good man.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.

you will keep them

If all goes to shit you will have a different kind of refugee crisis, Poland.

lol sure burger

hohols? they don't cause too many problems and we have around 2 millions of them.

He meant westcucks fleeing from sandniggers.

More like the few whites left in western europe that have some sanity left.

desu: what's the comfiest city in poland?

Big city?
Gdansk, Krakow
Personally I recommend Kielce

Give it a couple decades and there will be a mass flight of whites to the East. Then we reestablish pic related

They must stay in the first safe country. If the EU don't enforce this they can't expect Poland to take them. They should be repatriated to their region.

Oświęcim. Nice place.

>Kielce

>implying Greece or Italy has the resources to support 10,000,000 """refugees"""
>implying they should be obliged to commit cultural and ethnic suicide because the EU told them to

No point in hiding behind that EU flag kraut.

I hope East Europe destroys you for trying to destroy Europe, I wish them all the luck in the world.

>tfw westcucks still keep thinking we'll do it

I don't get it. Why do they have to do anything? Seems like fake news. Just patrol the borders and shoot anyone that gets close. You can't force a country to take immigrants. I'm fucking tired of this world WW3 NOW

He meant westcucks fleeing from sandniggers.

>desu: what's the comfiest city in poland?
Depends whether you have savings or nah. If no, then Kraków or Gdańsk.

this is our deputy, by the way

especially when our ruling party has attitude like pic rel

it's my birthday and my last name is super fucking polish. they will not take any and will remain stronk in face of the EU

Polish Renaissance soon pls

Yeah, they should stay in Turkey

you better make them retake the west

Stay strong Poland!
I'm visiting there in a month. I better not see a single fucking immigrant

forgot pic

I don't care. It is a national issue. The EU is not a country.

don't walk near universities then
they're really cheap compared to ones in their countries, there's always incredibly too much niggers and chinks there

As if the migrants would stay anyway

Polexit and Hungexit when?

Fuck off hans. You have to relieve your muslims overlord's brown cock with you own anus, and your own anus ONLY

bday get

rip polan ;-;

Get yourself a Polish Cromwell and clean the filth out of the universities.
It's through "education" that they get you.

Be safe, slavs.

sure, let them in

Polexit.
Kurwa davai!

Isn't this at least the third time the EU has set a "deadline"?

Yes, EU is just like my boss, and I'm like Poland always ready to say fuck you by not fulfilling it.

But they mean it this time, they are super cereal! Don't make them get angry, or they will demand again!

I'll take a large boat over the night so I will probably end up in Gdansk. Is it a white city or is it bad?

this is what's going to happen, Poland takes in migrants, migrants rape or kill someone, migrants gets killed, EU is fucked.

Then they should have the right to sink the boats if they enter their territorial waters. The "refugee crisis" would be solved overnight.

>
>this is what's going to happen, Poland takes in migrants, migrants flee to germanu to rape or kill someone, migrants get welfare, EU is fucked.

Ftfy

Every city in Poland is white. I'm saying there's too much foreigners in universities but it's probably 10% of all students where I live

I live in a village(it's more like suburbs, but technically it's not Warsaw) near Warsaw; insanely comfy life desu.
Crime rates are low. You can safely return to home after a party, in the middle of the night. People are nice. Communication is ok, I have schools and universities fairly close.
And most importantly, there's no degeneracy or muslims here. Honestly, when I hear about 8 old drag queens or muslim terrorist attacks, it's like news from another world.

please be soon!

not really
We already have some chechens back from russia-chechenya war in the 90s somewhere in refugee camp, they cause the same problems and no one does anything.
Current gov is also shitty so I wouldn't be surprised if they bent over sooner or later. But at least they did the right thing to reject those human trash for so long. I hope they'll continue to do so, even thought hey accept fucktons of ukrainians who don't chimp out, but still dump wages and raise prices in the housing market. I can't fucking comprehend why they aren't using ukrainian refugees card to avoid shitskins.

Fuck off. We're full. Solve your problems yourself insetad of shitting up my country with your defeatist genes.

I'm so happy that they will finally experience multiculturalism. They really need it.

no.

Lol u guys are gonna get pillaged and raped by a bunch of pakis

>that teutonic heraldry
Grunwald?
God fucking damn it I love Poland
Italy and Poland are the only nations afaik quoting each other in their anthems

Is "Fuck off, we're full" official motto of Eastern Europe by now?

Our countries took plenty of yours.
Don't do that to us Poland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_France

That is good news
Finally a proper break from immigrants

"Two things only the greatest fools do: throw stones at hornets' nests...and threaten a witcher."

While I do like French people (only the real French) and don't mind French migrants it's sad that you've alredy gave up on your country.

Oh look, this same thread and picture day by fucking day. For who you are shilling EU, Russia, Soros?

The optimal number of shitskins and niggers is 0, if you keep it that way you're welcome

>Russia
Jesus Christ.

Fuck you Poland turn them away!

lol make us you fucking yurotrash kike

I try not to be too pessimistic but it's seriously depressing to take the subway every morning and realize that whites are a minority in your capital city

You know nothing about Russia and how they us they propaganda machine against their enemy. We live 1000 years close to them, border by border, we know them better then anyone in the world.

"Poland and Hungary will take in those poor refugees, or else!" - says increasingly enriched globalist alliance for the 47th time.

Those were different French...

To think Merkel & NATO worked for Russia.
Damn Poland you sharp.

Stay strong Polandball
Don't let the JE-Us tell you how to run your nation.

Not everywhere in the capital.

Paris is lost. It was a leftist shithole anyway, so it doesn't matter. We will reboot France from the regions. Do your part Pierre and have several babies.

Lmao, nice try upside down poland.

Commies had a propaganda machine but most of them are in EU or UN now, Ethnic Russians aint that bad

>Ethnic Russians
Who?

The world is not black and white. It is more complicated than you think, just like relations and politics in Europe.

>what's the comfiest city in poland?
careful the kikes will read it and aim for dumping the horde there

Are those considered white in modern France?? :D Half of them may be...

>tfw westcucks making fun of eastern europeans

little do they know that mohammed will fuck their daughters... oh wait it's already happening Cx

none of it is comfy, it's a post apocalyptic soviet shithole filled with alcoholic thieves and gypsies.

Dude you clearly have a chip on your shoulder against Russia but the ones fucking your shit up "Today" is the EU, so put the salt down.

81% of Russian population

>my flag when Germany tells an eastern European country to either comply with their demands and cede their sovereignty or they will invade

even the leftist sites have no news about this, seems like no one really cares

R A R E

Make us, faggots

but what if migrants don't want to go to Poland?

Even if they don't want to, the EU will still force them my dude

Would ya look at the time?!

You see Eu is also gibz..so it's complicated

lol stupid anglo shit were the one flooding you with ukranians and tatars and other lowlives bandits of the east that will rape you even harder than the pakis are currently.

fuck g*rmany and fuck brown "people"

>forcing a country that doesn't want migrants who don't want to go there

Only in Germany does this make sense.

I'm moving to Poland in a few years... My wife is Polish and have been learning polish, hopefully I'll be fluent in a year or so. Do you ink i should claim asylum in Poland due to kebab in UK?

No need for multiculturisn because Poland didn't had colonies.

Sup Forumsand, just send a fucking GROM to Brussel and execute all eurocucks.

TAKE REFUGEES YOU FUCKING DIRTY PLUMBERS RETARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol we are not americans.
White is european.
Mixed is "métis"
and Arab is arab.

This guy is white.

Maybe we're looking at this the wrong way. What if we start harvesting the Nigger organs? I heard that a kidney can get $50,000! They won't know it's Nigger organ until they already bought it. Of course we'll check the organs for aids we're not animals but I think there is a huge market that we can start. I mean the upsides is yuros and proper Asians live longer and shit skins and Muslims finally have a purpose for their lives.

cut off the gibs.

>That pic
How can people not brush their teeth?
I feel extremely uncomfortable after just going a day without brushing. Even during military service I brushed my teeth out in the field, up to my ears in mud or snow.