I'm a communist, why aren't you? what's wrong with being a communist? Explain

i'm a communist, why aren't you? what's wrong with being a communist? Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsZJ0fJpLPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Communism

communism is retarded

everything

not human

Wtf is this?

The only good part about communism is that it kills commies

Do you live in a Communist country?

explain how it's retarded instead of being a moron calling it bad because you don't know anything about it.

Comrade

I wish

Tell us what you think Communism is, and what do you like about it.

Ideological consistency.
Do I really need to explain?

Hang yourself, commie.

>what's wrong with being communist

You have a choice of where to live, many Communist countries would take you. Why do you live in a country that will not be Communist in your lifetime? You are just a Larper or this is bait. You are not a real communist. #Commuexit

Kill yourself

Because communism is inefficient

We're all equal. And I don't have to pay for shit.

How?

The onus is on you to explain why it is good, not on us to explain why it is bad.

But we're not all equal.
Are you trying to deny science and the evolution theory?

Communism economy just doesn't work well for the long run

you can't post with a vpn or proxy unless you have a Sup Forums pass

youtube.com/watch?v=VsZJ0fJpLPc

Which religious and cultural group invented Communism?

also,

>macfag

>We're all equal
>I don't have to pay for shit

So who *is* paying for it? inb4 the guy who's not equal to me.

Evolution isn't real.

Both of those things doesn't apply in Communism

Its demonstrably untenable, it has never worked and can never work. It assumes that the central govt redistributing the wealth is benevolent and un corruptable. Its fucking retarded

The government.

Evolution is a directly observed phenominon. It's why you keep getting the cold over and over rather than get it once and become immune.

God I wish gookm00t would range b& All you fucking Emus...

And where are they getting their money?

The bank

That's adaptation my less learned friend.

the bank u fucking moron

This
and often times, Commies hate our current government for being wastefully inefficient.
What makes these retards think an even more elaborate governmental apparatus would not suffer from those same drawbacks?

Where does the bank get it's money from?

Which is another name for evolution.

And where's *that* money coming from?

Even without evolution, we're not all equal and you can observe this directly. try having a short Chinese guy on your basketball team. It doesn't work. There are IQ differences among groups of people. Some people have darker skin that lets them work more easily under the sun.

The government prints it

the government is printing it

>what's wrong with being a communist? Explain.

Mankind. Reality.

I am with you user, I even dream about it sometimes.

I have thought about it a lot. If we had communism, on the side I would work and extra 4-8 hours a week. Since everything is paid for, anything you make extra can be spent on anything you want. Can you say bonus! Maybe they couldnt pay you in cash, but you could get other things, like goods or favors. Think about it, with just a few hours extra a week, you could have nicer things and maybe even a better apartment. It wouldnt even be that hard because under communism they would work shorter weeks. Anyway with the apt and cash, you could easily have your pick of any qt3.14, you wanted. Sweet.

>Anonymous (ID: SABt39Px) 06/29/17(Thu)05:25:30 No.1
do you know how fucking skin color works

its the government the money comes from them idiot

That's not how skin color works my dude

Micro and macro evolution or two entirely separate concepts. One can be observed through adaptation the other is pure fiction.

How is that money deriving its value, or are we doing a Zimbabwe here?

You are creating money while there is no good created, let's say the gov double it's money count, everything will now be 2 times as expensive

The government puts the value on money

>Goods and favours
You mean like an extra bit of stale bread so you can fend off starvation for another day. Fuckin idealogues need shot

They are exactly the same thing. "Micro" evolution happening on a planetary scale becomes "Macro" evolution.

The government puts the value on money

hahahaha le lolololol epic XDDDD le so le funny xDDD!!!!!111!1!1!1!!!!
F U N N Y
U
N
N
Y
HAHAHAHAHA le epikkkkk!!!!!!!

So we *are* doing a Zimbabwe...

How does it work?

tie a noose around your neck, stand on a chair, and start reading gulag archipelago. if you're still a commie then jump.

Did you go into a coma during history class or are you just functionally retarded?

The gov can't do that

That's not actual wealth though, it's just pieces of paper. Wealth is created through labor. Either the labor to create a product, or the labor to perform a service. People desire those products and services, and are willing to give things in exchange for them. Without people creating products and performing services, however, society will cease to function and everybody will starve to death or die of exposure because nobody is producing food or building houses.

The only other way you get people to perform services or create products is through means of force, and that never lasts.

I dropped out of school early.

hehehehe XDDD le funny ebin meme xDDD so le epik and le original funny meme XDD!!!!11!!!

Wrong. Wealth is created by having a lot of money.

they don't care about inefficiency if they're the ones being inefficient.

Wealth is created by having money you fucking autist

its android

If a man has a salary that allow him to buy a ton of wheat/year from a farmer who can produce a ton of wheat/year and suddenly the gov declare that the first man is now rich enough to buy 2 tons, you are gonna have food shortages

What did he mean by this? Did you know if you gas yourself just a little bit you can start to see the ghost of stalin, you should give it a try.

the money is coming from the government why would the labor stop, its not like anyone can print money themself

fpbp digets confirm

oh, are you able to work a couple extra hours? here's your new schedule, comrade.
>from each according to ability
whose ability? the ability to make, or the ability to take?

Why dont you just let all africans in your country then, so they can experience real capitalism? Dont you see the retardness of your argument?

No, that's the retention of wealth. Wealth can only be created by doing something. Simply having money isn't actively creating anything. If you're not creating anything, then the most you can do is to pay someone else to do something. While you can spread wealth more thinly if you pay a lot of people to do things, you're not increasing the amount of wealth, simply redistributing it.

The value attached to our money in not inherent. Nobody values a small, thin strip of paper. What they value is the goods and services they can exchange it for. Without people performing those services and creating those goods, the money is 100% worthless except as toilet paper.

It shows.

The money is distributed equally among everyone and the government puts the value on it

Come talk to me when you are more smarter.

And then people buy a ton of shit and you get food/material shortage

Communism is retarded

This doesnt make sense STUPID

Sry sweety, his argument doesn't necessitate the hosting country to take in niggers mmkay.

the government stops that from happening

Read

How ?

>implying

Because all of them would vote for more communism you stupid paellanigger. "Import communism loving third worlders" has been the democratic party strategy since 1965.

> the point.
Over your head like sputnik.

Communism is incompatible with humanity. The second you tell everyone they are equal and supply the equal resources. A man will figure out how to be more equal than others. Thats when they typically start killing people and only allowing the in-human communists to live.

2nd comment, best comment
Btw communism does work, if you are the only one in the country.

Gulags.

Inflation is the true test to show you that the government's assessment of their money is meaningless. They may say a note is worth '5' but it's really the people, the buyers and sellers of products/services who determine what it's worth. The market will always have more say than the government in what a faith based currency is worth.

Don't worry, he already called me 'STUPID', and I quite literally can't argue against that.

By managing the resources and stuff

Communism is a synthetic system based on theories of solutions to probmlems percieved to be caused by capitalism.

A prosporous communist society is not feasable to operate since it is more costly and produces less value. It values indeviduals over the survival and developement of a nation, thus dooming the following generations to see barely any societal developements.

I lean more towards free-market capitalism since it means less government overreach (and thus less damage done by corruption), a fairer chance for workers and employers (labor unions), and more power for the consumer to choose what they invest their money in.

I hope this is enough of an explanation for you.

You are the enemy, nobody has to explain shit to you

>Capitalist growth is non-stop!

nothing stopping you

Which leads to excellent figures for tractor production in a famine.