BBC Storyville 2017 - Tokyo Girls

youtube.com/watch?v=wGH9t-9MAbg

Why is it always Brits that try to stir shit against Japanese culture? Why, do you feel yours is superior? Funny coming from a country that accepted Muslim gangs raping their kids and their TV stars (mainly from the BBC itself) being pedos. Fix your room first, then go on aiding the world.

Also it's pathetic how old roasties are mostly triggered by Japanese cult of youth and virginity, but you can't really blame them - they have nothing to offer so they need to destroy their competition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCccAML2gg0?t=4m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the anglo wants to destroy everything pure and aryan. even our honorary aryan waifus

I seen it. Idol culture is unhealthy. But I knew this already.

The eternal Anglo strikes again.

Anglo scum are the biggest degenerates.

Lowest crime rates on Earth, almost no unemployment, poverty is virtually non-existent, sense of national pride, intact traditional families, live some of the longest and healthiest lives.

These all trigger the Jew HARD, the very success of Japan is an insult to the Jew.

what's seem the problem?
at least their clothes are not like total degenerate slut like in the west

Still butthurt about not being able to set up a colony. Sad!

Literally looking for ANYTHING to criticise Japan for

Young women being vaunted for their beauty happens everywhere, it's coded into our DNA

Funny how young fertile females are attractive to males, really makes you think, it's almost like we're animals who attempt to pass on our genes

This whores needs to be gassed.
Now.

youtu.be/hCccAML2gg0?t=4m11s

bongs prefer their kids to sing about 'dick bicycles' on the memorials dedicated to their terrorist attack victims

Brits have been cucked by Jews since the 1800s

If course they hate ethno nationalist Japs

Evolution is a lie goy and sex differences aren't real.

All nations should go on with this 21st century idolatry
We have one too right here and we have less terrorist than europeans even though we are most populous muslim nation

that's adorable, even clothed women watch it

Why can't some people just be happy to live on their side of a planet, fix it up nice, and stay there?

>Why is it always Brits that try to stir shit against Japanese culture? Why, do you feel yours is superior? Funny coming from a country that accepted Muslim gangs raping their kids and their TV stars (mainly from the BBC itself) being pedos. Fix your room first, then go on aiding the world.

The BBC is terrible for this, they attack countries but cannot admit or simply do not report on britain's or the bbc's faults.

A great example of this is any bbc article or story on web censorship, then compare that with what is going on in the uk with RIPA.

>Also it's pathetic how old roasties are mostly triggered by Japanese cult of youth and virginity, but you can't really blame them - they have nothing to offer so they need to destroy their competition.

Everything is taken over by a brand of false feminism anyone who isn't a ultra special snowflake doesn't care about.

Everything is problematic except for special safe spaces.

The whole season is typical bbc in that it shows an explanation of something without actually showing it.

Their show on japanese art covered anime in a 15 second shot of akira, but then went on to say how important it was to japanese art culture.

In the past they even went as far as to say all anime fans are autistic, how can all fans of japanese cartoons have autism? they are popular around the world.

The same could really be said about dr who in other countries, but they put that out prime time at 8pm on a weeknight.

Lets be fair dr who is a niche and autistic thing too outside the uk. So why not show some decent anime instead of dad's army repeats no one wants to watch!

youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0

i thought japanese were supposed to be smart

guy admits to quitting his job, cause he's depressed

Moron doens't realise none of these skanks are gonna want a homeless bum.

Implying the (((BBC))) represents the views of the entire country.

You will be surprised how many stupid western girls get pimped out by yakuza and hooked on drugs, if you met a girl that lived in Japan you can bet Hiro and Akio pounded her pussy black and blue

Yes, the same BBC that can have the same reporters there for ten years and they still can't pronounce shit correctly. Can't be going native, you know, that just wouldn't do.

>Why is it always Brits that try to stir shit against Japanese culture?

The BBC fellates foreign cultures as long as they're black or arab, repressive and toxic to our values.

Japan stands out even in Asia as a homogenous, successful society. That's why they must be opposed and destroyed by marxists.

This is not very different from the thing you see on Twitch especially with the girl streamers.

The idols are at least talented enough to dance, write songs and carry a tune.

There is no nation the Anglo hasnĀ“t betrayed.

I fucking hate this country, I hate this age. My girlfriend is Japanese and this shit better not fucking start shit to make her feel even more unwelcome here than she already does. Fuck the BBC, fuck the media in general and fuck all the educational system. Fuck everything.

worshiping 3D idols and little kids, absolutely digusting. 2D waifu's forever

Nobody listens to UK
Stupid migrant country

This. The lefty looney BBC doesn't stand for Britain

they don't write songs.

Oy vey! Stop being backwards, you should strive to be more (((progressive))) like the West!

OPEN THOSE BORDERS NOW

BBC : We must Respect all cultures
Also BBC : Fuck Japanese Culture

I wish foreign countries would leave us alone and tend to their own domestic problems

Victorianism. There are strong reasons why it derives from the islanders. The prudishness and repressed sexuality is legendary.

ya, all 3 inches of dick

shes' wrecked

LOL

Jap culture is great, they treat foreginers like secon tier people like they should. tolerance is garbage. I hope Japan won't open the borders. Keep it up, don't bend to comie jews

do you have any idea how fucking promiscuous bongs are?

Nah, they treat foreigners just fine, as long as they're tourists who are going to leave soon, and they stay out of the places that gaijin aren't supposed to go.

Is this from the video? Can I get a time stamp?

>Tokyo Girls
>otaku and niche idols
hmm yeah it's not worth watching

Because admiring a homogeneous culture is being a bad goy

It's really disgraceful that Mosley is used as the face of "The Eternal Anglo" considering his beliefs. Mosley would be one to defend the homogeneity and uniqueness of Japan.

I just assumed it was something to do with the eternal anglo meme, is it really as unrelated as you say?

You mean you don't know who Mosley is? Shame man. Learn your history.

This. I don't think your point conflicts with anons but this is the correct way to do things. It treats people as they are. Observers. Guests. Even if they are "into it".

imagine japs doing a documentary on England and showing every terrorist attack the past 2 years

I really, REALLY wish they would. Wonder why there hasn't been any Japanese network that has made a documentary on this? (or western terrorist attacks in general)

the bbc is fervently anti young girls. they prefer boys

yeah but what about the babies

fuck allah and fuck british people

There was an hour about Hokusai before this on BBC Four you stupid reactionist. They have Japanese season on the channel.

Japan is filled with smug liberal arrogant people desu

why do you expect better from a network called "BBC"

Also, they keep on claiming to be the worlds cleanest country but it smells like shit like in Southern Europe.

Yeah.. that's definitely (one of) my biggest complaint(s) about living in Barcelona.. it smells REALLY fucking bad randomly in the city.

You take that back about Dad's Army! You'll be ripping on Allo Allo next.

Haven't watched the OP vid to not get cancer, but it's probably from a different """report""".

>fix your room first
Fix my plumbing first

Butthurt Mudshit detected.

>Hound the Japanese for anime
>Now this shit

You Brits are unironically a cancer on this planet. Fucking stop.

surprise surprise, Japan smells the same but they KEEP on telling themself its all so clean, fucking hilarious.

t. someone living in an ACTUAL clean country(aside from the disgusting muslims ofcourse but they generally stay inside smoking weed)

>jap bants

can you provide three examples of brits "trying to stir shit against japanese culture"?

Fuck the BBC.

As a survivor of actual child abuse, if they dare try to equate the anime I know and love with sick bastards abusing kids then I'll happily bash their skulls in.

They've done it like 80 times you dumbass, why would we spoonfeed a dumb newfag like you

I want to note, however. I've been to Japan myself and visited all three major cities and do not recall once smells like I smell here in Barcelona. Wouldn't argue that North Europe is the best though in regards to non smelliness. Too bad about that whole muslim invasion though.

Have you ever looked at the lyrics for most of this j-pop and idol pop to come from Japan? Take a good minute to translate a bunch of j-pop songs and all of them have really strong messages promoting healthy values with themes surrounding self-improvement, and working hard so you can build a better life.

Now imagine cute, attractive women constantly on your screens and radio 24/7 telling you to work hard, be a better person, life's not all that bad in the form of song. That's why these people like j-pop and idol pop so much, it briefly inspires a sense of hope in Jap neckbeards and NEETs who want to, but are too afraid to put their life back together

Compare that to degenerate Western pop music where they're promoting teenagers to give blowjobs to strangers

Stop being so triggered you weebs

I watched it, it's a normal and fair documentary on Idol culture

I don't like British people either. They're cucked with their Paki grooming gangs and muslim bombers and they think they can tell Japan how to live.

>I want to save my innocence until I leave my school uniform behind, Remain as pure as the day as I was born
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>Directed by a Japanese woman
>Funded by Canada, UK and Japan

It's a documentary screened on a tv channel, your welcome to enjoy muh anime, hentai and girl bands still.

Went to Barcelona couple years back and remember first night out shocked by all the dindu prostitutes literally grabbing hold of people trying to spread aids.

Also found it funny poo in loos were selling beer to everyone like they thought they forgot which country they were in.

Seriously though Europe is going to hell...

true, J-pop promotes purity
in the West is the polar opposite, yet the former is 'bad'
British parents rather their daughters listen to Aryana Grande whore than cute girls from Japan that are obliged not to have boyfriends and scandals to retain the healthy pure image for their fans

This.

Japan is cringe, China is way superior.

it was decent documentary. you should watch it first before getting triggered.

>skip to credits
>a film by kyoko miyake

yeah a real anglo name there lad better blame us brits

retard

My experience is that Tokyo smells like you're always close to the ocean and seafood but then at random times of the day it'll just stink of shit.

That doesn't contradict. Pressure cooker.

Meh. More or less J-Pop is atleast subtle on sexual connotations.

>kyoko miyake
sounds australian, clearly anglo

there is no culture of sexual repression whatsoever, i don't get where this foreign meme comes from

On a macro scale, sure.

this, fuck these annoying cocksuckers

People in this thread seem woefully unaware that the whole planet does, in fact, belong to us.

It's not current, but its legacy remains. Victorian morals. The long and storied history of homosexuality and the peculiar twists it took in your public schools. Sexual Morality.

There are some curious holdovers of this in your culture still. It's tied into the classism your nation can't seem to or even want to rid itself of. The BBC of all outlets going after Japanese sexual culture in a holier-than-thou article dripping with condescension is part of this.

It did. And the City of London is only nominally part of your nation, isn't it?

Shut it Achmed Abu-Bakkar!

they're going after japan because they're homogenous and intelligent, not because of prudishness

black fake policemen pretending to fuck white women in the street get celebrated by the bbc

Also, to add to this, a good example of J-pop/idol pop promoting strong messages is this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

Without translating the lyrics one would assume it's Japan just being strange but it's telling you to go outside, get a life and you'll find true love and happiness.

How does english migrants posters feel now that its revealed that it was an actual Japanese person who did the documentary?

It's because he has beady anglo eyes

The hell is up with those cray massage techniques btw?

>brits are scurrilous cunts throwing stones in glass houses

And?

It was a Japanese woman so now se can blame westernized women for destroying their countries

The fucking BBC does not represent the native british people - only immigrants and cosmopolitan bubble dwelling leftards.
Most actual brits loathe it and recognise it as nothing more than a bad propaganda outlet pushing a toxic agenda. I myself think very highly of Japanese culture and history - they are one of the few non white races worthy of respect and they make many things I enjoy. I have eschewed almost all modern western entertainment and pop culture due to its degeneracy and replaced that with Japanese entertainment (vidya, decent manga like Berserk etc)
Japan makes non-pozzed entertainment and I very much appreciate them for it.

weebshits have to go.

Bet you'd eat any random Japan's shit and ask for doubles

You people have no clue how much they try to look down on us, knowing white Europeans are superior in almost everything except being autistic.

I know who fucking Mosley is, I was asking how the eternal anglo meme is related to Mosley, he was against the subjugation of all peoples, he even fought for repratriotism for blacks

That's good to learn. God help you in fixing your urban setting. Why does your Queen tolerate this nonsense? Or does she facilitate it?

this
she was indoctrinated into teh BBC anti jap mindset