Fox news

Does anyone here unironically watch Fox news? It's just the right wing version of CNN full of lies and deception.

Prove it.

>whataboutism

oh man i love that leftcucks use this word, now i get to too

Tucker is fucking REDPILLED on everything dude. Won't name the Jew but has discussed things like demographic changes and Sup Forums stories every night.

Actually your wrong.
They are pretty fair compared to the other networks.
Fox is by far better than cnn and gang.

Outside the commentators, the news itself is pretty moderate.

(((Good cop)))
(((Bad cop)))
It's all the same when the paychecks cash

>fox is pretty fair
>moderate
Holy shit when Sup Forums decides to bury their head in the sand they really go for China

Fox isn't bad. They usually offer the story with minimal liberal bias or jew bullshit. They just tell you the facts.

Not exactly. Fox is the right wing version of what CNN/MSNBC used to be. It's a false equivalency now that the left wing has gone completely insane.

UNTANAS
QURTAS
CHIETAL
AND
GOYANA
HUERTAL
SEMVETA
ARDAL

SHADILAY
EL SHADDAI

>liberal bias
It's called reality my friend.

I watch Tucker on youtube when it is available in OZ. He is the only MSM opinionator I respect - even compared to OZ dickheads. The rest of MSM can die in a fire and I would not even care.

Fox and CNN two sides of the same coin.
Both have talking heads that need to shut the fuck up.
I don't need someone's opinion on the news, I JUST WANT THE FUCKING NEWS and that's it.
If you can't tell that FOX and CNN are two sides of the same coin you are fucking truly brainwashed bluepilled.

A
FUCKING
LEAF!

Except fox is on the winning side

When I was anti-Obama it felt good.

When I was not-so-pro-Trump, I grew tired of watching Fox giving him fellatio every time I tuned in.

Someone has to.
Trumps not perfect but he doesnt deserve the amount of shit flinging he gets.

CNN for happenings (terrorists, election-night)
Shots for :
>*BREAKING NEWS*
>*NEW FOOTAGE*
>*ON SCENE*
>*SOCIAL MEDIA SAYS*
Fox News for US Politics ((pre-)elections, hearings)
Shots for:
*BUY GOLD*
*GOOD MEDICINE WITH 100 SIDE-EFFECTS*
*VETERAN SCAMMING INTO DEBT COMPANY*
(non-commercial:)
*SMUG FACES*
*ACTING LIKE THEY ARE NORMAL PEOPLE*

Election night I went through a 70cL whiskey bottle.

Sum gud entertainment.

Fox has a lot of dumbfuck blondes and alex jones tier conservative fruitcakes but it also has some decent people like Tucker.

For that reason I wouldnt put it at the same level as CNN.

Fox is based. Trump trusts them.

I don't watch cable news, it's all infotainment. I will watch clips of Tucker, though.

CNN < FOX

But comparing them are like comparing FM radio stations. It's all "what's popular now" and adjusted for the listeners ear.

They don't get ratings with news.

Fox has KeK's blessing. Fuck CNN.

Fox is bad, but not like CNN
BBC is probably worse than CNN
They have a fixed income of billions no matter how shit their content
And their content is full of shit programs for retards and lies and omissions aplenty

I don't watch TV often but I did happen to catch some Fox news tonight curious to see coverage of the Veritas stuff. I saw the five person roundtable show with Nigga Juan, then Tucker, then Hannity. I did find it strange that they constantly talk about "the media" as if they are not the media. Other than that it was decent. I often watch Tucker videos posted here and I enjoy his stuff.

Prove it.

>Fox is bad
Trump retweets and praises Fox all the time. They are not bad. Fox is the only news network that doesn't report FAKE NEWS all the time.

Fox leans right obviously but they seem to treat opposing views with respect. Like they let that black guy on the five talk and oppose almost everything but they're always friendly to him.

When CNN brings on a pro-trump/republican they are hostile as fuck and treat them like a subhuman. They completely shout them down.

Bob Beckel is the best part of that show, fuck Juan. Hope Bob loses his shit one day and stabs Greg Gutfeld with his fucking unicorn pedo gear one day.

>Sometimes they just forget something

exactly my point
CNN, FOX, MSN aren't about new they are about making money and being entertaining.

OANN is a little better, but they do have their talk shows, since they just play the news and move on. they also play news from around the world. so i'm not some stupid american who doesn't know what's going on in the world.

"Fox News gave “The Five” co-host Bob Beckel the boot Friday for making a racist remark to a black IT worker."

I hadn't watched in a while, Bob fired **again**, what's that like the fifth time now? He'll do a rehab stint at Cuck News Network and be back in 6 months.

Very sad that the hayebof the deluded left cuck has turns you ppl ij to sonething very similar.. fox news is trash. Just like cnn... being right leaning doesnt mean shit.. they sre no different and hobestly maube worse cus they did trash obama in shit and defend trump in the same shit. All mainstream news has massive bias.. therefore its trash and bot worth watching.. pol is lost.

Sorry for this post my fucking andriod keyboard is utter fucking shit

They're both garbage propaganda outlets. If you listen to either you're a useful idiot

being less bad is not a virtue, in and of itself. And it deserves no recognition

Listening to Fox News is like listening to a gaslighting abuser. They're going to stab you in the back when you least expect it. Forget about the constant "greatest ally" crap, at least they don't pretend to be Zionists. Fox News will do stuff like hide GOPe pushes for illegal immigrant amnesty because they're massive corporate cuckolds. They are not to be trusted.

After 8 years on the losing side...
Now it's CNN's turn to pander to the extremism on the left and promote absurd lies about the president like Fox did in the past 8 years.

Nope, Tucker Carlson is the most redpilled news anchor we need right now.

CNN however is straight up jewish trickery.

Behind the wall you go!

Only for Tucker

does anyone unironically watch or read anything in 2017?

>trump pepe posters claiming fox is so based like my black men xD
is any other proof needed that fox is neocon trash like it always was?

Reality has a conservative bias. Conservatives believe nothing is fair and you have to work and fight for what you and your family need. Leftists believe the exact opposite. They believe everything should be fair and easy and competition is wrong.
You guys can go fuck yourselves with your reality liberal bias bullshit. The next lib who says it to me again is getting a fucking fist in the face.

Trump is smart. I trust him. He trusts Fox. I trust Fox.

Even being relatively conservative, it's hard not to say life for the working and middle-class is nearing futility with some many damn Jews stacked against us.

Thats true. But barring Jewish tricks, reality will never have a liberal (in the leftist sense) bias

He already did and, got fired for racism.
>Have computer problems.
>Call tech support
>WTF he's black
>I better leave before I say something stupid, because your black
>Bob your fired

Official harvard study: